twitter.com/Mister__Rhys/status/869239215787307008
vocaroo.com/i/s0u8wOqBNOWq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Rank John Wiles stories.

doctor poo

more like doctor who

How has your day been /who/?

They're all shit.

>These "massive cheats" help the plot move on so we're don't have to waste 15 minutes of the episdode with Doctor trying to convince someone to trust him
These moments would only take 15 minutes if the writers made it so. A good writer would be able to write something good, and better.

Plus it's just cringe.

"I'm President of the World!" ... okay Doctor

I failed Rorschach test

Sad. Whatching Stargate and drinking tea.

Go back to bed, Barrowman.

why is doctor who so politicized. it doesnt help the show and it really fucking annoys me.

Well I woke up today and the world was a restless place It could have been that way for me
and I wandered around and I thought of your face
that Christmas looking back at me And I started to walk
Pretty soon I will run
And I'll come running back to you 'cause I followed my star and that's what you are I've had a merry time with you

I'm trying to break my 5 faps in a day record.

Wife told me she recorded Stargate for me today to cheer me up after some hassle online

..It was Atlantis.

Gotta say I hate when Who does politics. Partly why I find half of Pertwee's stories (especially when fucking miners and politicians show up) so dull. Kids and family audiences want fun, alien monster adventures, not Dr Who in a pyramid talking about war and politics and shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=sBQheGGtZGA

Start taking antidepressants. My ejaculation after that ceased to exist in this reality.

At least it wasn't universe right?

I have not yet started watching Atlantis and Universe. Is it's really that bad?

I'm not depressed.

-We binged one season of Universe years ago, it was the pits, did'nt bother with bits of the second, at least she did'nt. I'm a glutton for punishment

-Atlantis can be comfy in some episodes, but it was like if you set the cast of Voyager on Deep Space Nine.

The Massacre
The Myth Makers
The Daleks' Master Plan
The Ark

twitter.com/Mister__Rhys/status/869239215787307008

I haven't watched all or even much of Atlantis. From what I understand the consensus is that's it's a close facsimile to SG-1 but lacking somehow. Universe is pretty much hated by SG-Fans mostly because they felt as though it killed the franchise, and may have.
I wasn't invested enough to go that far. It's a completely different show and closer to BattleStar Galactica than Stargate. I think it was ok, and probably cancelled right as it was hitting it's stride. Season one was kinda tedious because it seemed like they didn't know what kind of show or story they wanted to tell.

based

this

My crush said he's not interested in a relationship after spending 5 months with me and being a depressive cunt without anyone else. Said the stars and the oracle told him he needs to focus in his college and work and after 9 years try to think about love. Feels bad, I loved him

I bought a moon pendant to ask him out, I guess I will sell it

based

Sounds like you may have dodged a bullet there if your prospective mate looks to fortune telling to sort out their prospective future. Sorry for the loss, though surely it's very much their loss. You can do better.

who /wishestheydidnthaveacrush/ here?

I feel like that's something he could have realised about himself without needing to hurt someone's feelings first

I wish I did, I haven't loved anyone since I left school

There's a remedy for this you know, you can just tell them how you feel. Either they'll be down, or you can rip that bandaid off and move on after some mourning. Either way it's gotta be easier than living in limbo.

Real sorry to hear that user. Got rejected (unironic cuck now dear sweet jesus it never ends) myself on Friday. Life goes on my dude, either way watch some doctor who to cheer up.

i wish. would be embarassing. i'm also quite sure that i'm not their type, and either way they're out of my league. which only exacerbates my own issues with my appearance. why live desu?

thread theme song:
vocaroo.com/i/s0u8wOqBNOWq

Thanks for the song Cats it's very nice.

Thanks Cloister, I guess he was just interested in me because my mom is a wiccan witch and he wanted to learn more for himself and use me as a bridge, I never liked or spend so much time with someone like I did with him, feels bad.

The most annoying thing is that he doesn't have anyone else and keeps messaging me, asking how am I doing or asking to go out. I just don't want it anymore and I don't want to say Fuck Offerino without sound like a grumpy idiot that got rejected

I think it will take some time to try it again, I will start to focus seriously on my job and college, feels can wait and I can pay therapy after getting the job of my life.

I had the same feel when he told me his past but just this once I avoided to care about other people's problem and decided to go foward and dedicate myself for him, hell.

I hope someone worth it appears in your life soon, I'm really hoping to find someone to pass the midnight in /who/ with you guys. Life happens and whining right now won't make me any younger or happier. I think I will watch since the beggining the Adventure in Time and Space, thanks for caring.

Oh god, I read the horoscopes a lot.
No wonder I can't get a date.
I feel for you, but it's not yet the end to prepare for, it just feels different this time, have some carrot juice .

are you all fuckin faggots or something?

I have nothing against horoscopes, I read that too but he keeps saying he's a witch and does rituals and shit but I can't take him seriously, he looks like just another emo teenager using black with a hair in front of his eye, looking edgy so I can't take him seriously.

I'm a virgo, he's a escorpio

no u r

>male witch

I hope you're a man too, otherwise you've got no chance with him

I-I am

/who/ is so fucking gay

it's the classic beta autist gayness. rejection from women due to extreme autism leads to settling for cock. always makes me laugh when people say this can't happen - you see it all the time

Anyone tried edging? Is it worth it /who/?

In tribute for you, I will ward this general until we use the >83359883 picture as general title and cover

How come Sup Forums isn't as gay as /who/ then? Let alone /r9k/

Cloister I love you. Always so positive. Never leave

You'll never know for sure unless you ask or find out and in the meantime it will eat away at your already (as it sounds) shakey self esteem. If they reject you on just the basis of your appearance, bullet dodged. You're a fine feline Cats, any girl or boy would be lucky to have you. I know personally of your integrity and honestly that's the probably hardest quality to find in a person.
That's shitty user. He sounds like a complete flake though and you'd be better off to excise them from your life. Perhaps they'll learn to not be so ready to use people in the future for whatever means to his desired ends.

i don't know if i have the courage to ask them - plus i'm moving away soon anyway - but i appreciate the kind words cloister. you're the best trip

It's better to just ask, I was in your situation on Friday and no matter how shit it feels you'll thank yourself for just knowing.

Fuck off Cats. First you pretended to post while drunk, and now you go on some mopey feels tangent about your "crush". How does anyone let your obviously underage ass post here?

Mongo was right.

>pretended to post while drunk
t. doesn't understand irony.

and what kind of sad life do you live where all forms of romance cease as soon as you turn 18. is crush too immature for you? i can say "person with whom i wish to be romantically involved" if you want, just for you

i'll look for courage, but maybe i'll save it for after i've moved. i'm sure there will be a least one new crush in my new town, and at least i have plenty of time to approach them and form a relationship

Seriously fuck off. There's no way you're 18.

the regeneration happens in 'the doctor falls', missy/12 regenerate together. Christmas is a romp episode with 12 and 1, takes place directly after 'dr mysterio' then flashes forward to 'the doctor falls' to complete the regeneration sequence

>le fake spoilers meme

i thought all the cats-skeptics filtered me ages ago. the only explanation is that you're new. that, of course, would also explain your grudge against feels-posting as you haven't integrated into the matrices of the /who/ community so it means nothing to you

also christmas takes place during day of the doctor from the perspective of 1 and 12. 12's day of the doctor eyes dissolve into 'the doctor falls' 13th doctor eyes

yes, yes, we know that already. can I get some new fake spoilers?

were humans able to time travel in the classic series?

this is definitely one of my biggest gripes with modern who. supposedly fucking with time can have dire consequences yet humans have apparently developed time travel as early as the 51st century? that's it, universe over, the end.

what was his f*cking problem??

monks are not cybermen

I wish they portrayed regeneration as being much more painful for a time lord, like they did with Jacobi/Simm.

I have proof that Cats is underage.

The Monks are all...Timelord Remnants of the Master.

Post it ASAP so we can get rid of him.

Thanks, Jon Blum

They literally did that for 10 to 11

more like /who/ cares haha

they probs don't want to traumatize the kids watching. regenerations are already pretty heavy going emotionally, if the doc then starts screaming in pain it might push it over the edge from sad to just plain dark

the master is the baddie so it can hurt him I guess

The classic series is as inconsistent about human time travel as it is about everything else. But the two key stories that everyone references later are:

>Evil of the Daleks: 2 meets a Victorian scientist who invents time travel in the 19th century but gets kidnapped by Daleks for his trouble.

>Talons of Weng-Chiang: 4 meets an evil warlord from Earth's 51st century who stole a time travel device and is fleeing the Time Agency.

The EDA novels expanded on the 51st-century Time Agency idea, and Captain Jack picks up directly from those stories.

I meant physically painful rather than emotionally.
You make a good point.

>Steven Moffat's Series 10 monsters preview
>"We can't put that on television?! It's proper, proper gross!"

>tfw this hasn't happened yet and we're 8 eps in

He must be talking about the Mondasian cybermen.

Horrific scenes of botched surgery incoming!!

10 grimaces in pain and 11 fucking screams

>mfw Chibnall fires every single regular writer and brings back Gareth Roberts

Yeah, apparently there's a lot of body horror in the finale. Something happens to Bill, too.

I still think Nine's regen is the best of the revived series. It was both sad and touching without being completely overblown. Ten's was just awful overblown shite (and I say this as a fan of RTD in general) and while Eleven's was a lot better it still doesn't come close to the goosebumps I get watching Nine's scene. I hope they go with something a little more understated for Twelve...

Capaldi's said he "goes out fighting" so expect the same 'weaponised regeneration energy blows shit up' bullshit we've had the past 2 regens

Jess, BBC is really tired of Moffat, right? I mean, Sherlock is frozen since the beginning of this year, and then Steven was replaced by Chinball. If he is not given a new show, it will be quite obvious.
But most of all I'm sad about Gatiss. Poor guy, now he can't find any job at all.

reminder that ten's victory lap is still the biggest blunder in nu-who

literally all the other ridiculous crap in TEoT could've been forgiven if he'd just regenerated in that fucking room with Wilf

Regeneration is quite a beautiful concept and they need to emphasise that instead of big action spectacles

>Poor guy, now he can't find any job at all.
should've written better eps then

he seems like a nice chap and he's a decent actor. but all his who eps except the unquiet dead and the crimson horror suck

>crimson horror
I do not understand why many people like this episode and hate Robot of Sherwood. Horror is weird episode full of awkward gags, like all Gatiss episodes, and RoS is quite decent story. A bit stupid, but still good.

Who else remembers that time Sally Sparrow almost got Blacked?

>bill wouldn't vote for trump because of his skin colour
really makes you think

shut up, wacist!

The classic series is pretty inconsistent about things, but the VNA novels try to tie it all together.

Stopping other races from misusing time travel is one of only two exceptions to the Time Lords' non-interference rules.

A race that's just going to locally fuck things up and get themselves erased from history without affecting anyone else, the Time Lords don't usually care about.

A race that's going to be able to manage time travel well, the Time Lords make a treaty with. For lesser races they're like intertemporal ticket inspectors; for powerful races like The People this is more a treaty of equals.

If they can do a Doctor-y manipulation to prevent a race from misusing time travel, the will.

Worst-case scenario, they just time loop the planet and cut the whole species off from the universe.

Also, Rassilon set things up in advance to make things a lot easier for them, by tying all of history to a Web of Time, which is anchored to Gallifrey in his era. And also by manipulating evolution across the universe to make it unlikely that any species that's too different for Time Lords to understand will come to power. And by preemptively genociding any species that looked dangerous.

In the EDA novels, things seem to be a bit looser, with inconsistent histories just being the way things work. But that's because Gallifrey is about to be destroyed, and then Gallifrey is destroyed. So the Web that keeps history all together begins to unravel, and lots of races start fucking things up and major factions fighting to take control of the Web aren't helping. In the end, the Doctor fixes it, with the help of a sapient TARDIS, by restoring Gallifrey. But along the way, things get bad, to the point where he has to reboot the multiverse to save it. S1-8 replayed all the major beats of the EDAs but in somewhat different ways. Presumably after S9 we're now back to more like the VNAs/classic Who.

any1 remember when regenerations were different and interesting each time rather than always being le yellow explosion

i almost didn't mention it but i admit i do enjoy the paternosters

now that i you mention it robot definitely as bad as many of his other eps

moffat needs to have capaldi's regeneration effect be shaving foam all over his face to make up for all that exploding dalek shit in time of the doctor

sorry, appears i had a stroke while typing this

*isn't as bad as

>But most of all I'm sad about Gatiss. Poor guy, now he can't find any job at all.
Yes, it must be terrible. Other than the documentary projects, second novel series, and collaborations with his LoG best friends that he's had to postpone since Sherlock started while he was also busy acting in shows like GoT and Taboo and writing for Who, how will he ever find any other work?

Tried to think of a Who episode I've not seen in ages so I popped on Colony in Space.

It's not that bad

Oh, my giddy aunt, am I regenerating again already?

trying to work through my fortnightly crisis of deciding I don't really like any of doctor who anymore and that it's a sad waste of time
i'll get over it soon probably
just regret buying about time 6 when i'm not even going to read it

Wow I almost got depressed reading through this and realising that even the people in Sup Forums's doctor who thread are having more sex than me, but then I realised it's gay sex so it doesn't count.

I like the consistent regeneration effect. It doesn't make much sense form a biological perspective for it to be whatever the latest cool looking special effect available in the budget is. Consistent golden regeneration energy makes more sense to me, I hope they keep it that way

Jacobi to Simm was multicoloured, like a rainbow. With 12 they should make it a white light, or blue

>Presumably after S9 we're now back to more like the VNAs/classic Who.
Hopefully we're back to classic Who, not the VNAs, but we'll see what Chibs does. Trying to keep things consistent worked for the novels because they're novels, they're aimed at 5000 nerds, and they're meant to be read in order. For TV, he should just leave Gallifrey's role far enough in the background that he can do whatever works for each (rare) story about time travel and not explain how it fits the previous ones beyond a vague mention of the Web of Time or a team of chronometricians or whatever.