Ok retards good morning

Ok retards good morning.

Ask a Pali-Jordanian anything while I have my coffee

keep it light will you?

Sweet or sour ?

coffee always sweet. tea always bitter. NEXT

Is Petra worth visiting or overrated?

Petra is overrated. Visit Wadi Rum and Jerash and Madaba and the temple of Hercules and the Dead Sea instead. If ytou do go to Petra go at night and bring a qt and rent one of the caves overlooking it. that way it would be memorable.

I have nothing to ask but this seems interesting enough so how about a bump?

How about I ask YOU something??

How comfy is life in portugal? it seems to me that portugal is one of those countries where you would live a comfy life no matter your finances. also post obscure pics from your cunt pls

>coffee always sweet
Are you a woman?

Mb he's a cute muslim boipucci.

How do you celebrate the new year?

This isn't exactly Italian quality espresso shite Im drinking tho is it? putting sugar just makes it bearab;le tho laddy

when I was younger we used to go out on the town get stuck in traffic and shout 10-9-8-7.. now im celebrating by playing a nice game of civ 6.
rate my England start lad

Seconding.
Most european festivals is a mishmash of christianity and older stuff did Islam do the same in the levant?
Iranians hop around fires even tho its haram in the eyes of the wahabbi what do you do for festive reasons that cant be derived from the book?

So you're a lonely piece of shit no one gives a fuck about? Me too

well despite christians being a minority here they are extremely influential. in fact the biggest tv channel here is a Christian owned comedy channel not the national channel. So eveyone likes to larp when it comes to halloween and christmas and new years etc.. but it's mostly just shopping, playing in the snow visiting family etc.. Night life in general is very shit here unlike lebanon or cairo or istanbul

Yes my friend im a lonely, loathesome creature at thje moment. want to add me on steam?

>coffee always sweet. tea always bitter. NEXT
literally the opposite of how it should be

>halloween
No indigenous festivals or special days at all besides eid?

>halloween
disgusting, and I was thinking about studying Levantine Arabic to escape the murrican consumeristic society
no way now

Looked myself.
Maulid seems to be your christmas.
What you do at maulid?

I don't have steam
nice trips

Mansaf or Mashawi?
Only North Africans and Indians celebrate it, people in the middle east don't do much for it.

When I was in Amman I saw a few highly attractive qts without hijabs (2009).
How can I marry one of these?

>Petra is overrated

I wouldn't say that. Just annoying pricks inside the entrance which reminded me of being back in maroc.

Jordanians aren't generally irritating like most other Ayrabs though, why is that ?

what is Pali-Jordanian?

subhuman, basically

there is a national olive picking day where everyone picks the olives in their lands. There is the annual Jerash music festival. There is independence day where people take their pics of the king and go out in the streets and do a dabke

nothing whatsoever. it's just a nice unexpected holiday

Manasf of course.

It's very easy actually. Girls here are suckers for a foreign passport.

well it is a small country so even tho the economy is dogshit we're only about 8-9 million people whereas egypt has 100 million and morocco 40 million. so of course poverty and sucking WHITU PIGGU DICK for busnienss would be more noticable there

this

Odd. Wikipedia says the fatimids did it first and those were around your place too afterall.
Sunni hardliners made it go away?

Ah well, so besides the standart religious dates most of your festive culture has modern roots

> dabke
Thats from levant right?
You can dance that ?
Saw once a few arabs here spontaneously dabking on the street because there was a musician who could play drums+that oriental pipeflute.
Not so many people have an own popular dancing culture left which seems nice. Here its just spasming randomly on alcohol.

Why do ayrabs breed so uncontrollably ?

So how can I approach them? Via dating websites? Do I have to fly over again?
Jokes aside I am quite rich for Dutch standards, I obviously have the passport and I don't want a Dutch wife. I just don't know how to go about coming into contact with women from Jordan or Lebanon.

How are women treated in Jordan? Do most of them wear a headscarf?

You misspelled North Africans* Levant and Gulf arabs barely have 1 or 2 kids. Egyptians and North Africans breed like rabits.

If you're actually serious about this then start adding Jordanian girls from Jordanian universities, when they accept just tell them you're dutch guy who wants to marry them and ship them to Holland. I imagine Christian and Circassian girls would be easier for you than muslimas.

depends on where you go. Generally the richer the area the less headscarfs you will see. I would say the overall split nowadays is down the middle (50/50 headscarf/no headscarf)

Also Lebanese girls are actually shite, dont listen to the memes. Best Ayrab girls are Syrian, Palestinian and Iraqi (if you can handle the rough dialect). Even moroccan girls are better than Lebanese

Why though ? Is it a blind adherence to advice of old m8 uncle m. and his comedy religious ideals ?

I think it's more history and culture than religion, for example in Jordan there was a campaign from 2000 to 2005 to have women only have 2 kids (even tho the pop was only at 3-5 million back then)

Also historically North African countries have been abundant with food and water so they didnt care. We on the other hand are the poorest countries in water and agriculture so of course, mohammad or not, people arent going to have many babies.

Thanks, will work on it. Will be very hard to be so frank though.. just adding a girl on FB and telling you want marriage lol. But time is ticking, I'm 26 now with a good, stable career so I guess now's the time.

People like euros and gulfarabs have a good life and state dependency so we dont breed.
Russians and iranians have a horrible life and state dependency so they dont breed as well.
Americans have a good life but not so much state dependency so their birthrates are actually pretty ok.
Africans and indians are poor and their state too incompetent to make them dependent so that combo seems to foster rabbit-fertility.

>Will be very hard to be so frank though

oh dont worry, theyll be bragging to all their friends how a white rich dutch guy is proposing to them for marriage. 90% of arab girls are suckers for passport+money.