twitter.com/AnonBabble

>unbleached

What episode of Lazy Town is this?

>wipe

>braaap

>sniff

20 years ago.

Delicious.

Any of y'all ever had a stripper wave her bare ass in your face and you could smell shit? I tend to sniff just when they're doing that. It's kinda sexy. Gives me chub for a long time after.

hershlag hole a cute!

No but one shoved their vagina on my face and it smelled like fish.

>unironically enjoying the smell of a stripper's shit

You've been here for too long

She must have taken lessons from her elders.......her......EXTREME elders

natalie portMAN
nicole kidMAN
uma thurMAN
JAMESi lee curtis

It's usually a smelly smell that smells musty

Uh... yes?

That's golden. None never did that to me. But then I'm a big guy, I guess they didn't want to risk starting a fire they couldn't put out. You can't even off yourself while they're doing it neither. It's all tease and no pay off. It's nice to smell a woman's crotch though. Never had a girl's fish in my face during a dance though.

Not just strippers. Times you just love the funky smell of crotch, the piss, the sweat, the wear funk, all of it, even the hint of shit. It's all gravy.
My woman stays in curlers when she's not working and she drags her shoes wherever she go. You meet them perky and in a few years they're grand ma. I still enjoy sniffing her undies though. And I still sniff under her dress when the kids aren't around.

>unironically not enjoying the smell of a stripper's shit

You've been here too little

damnnnn HAHAHAHA DAMN! this a funny thread boiii HAHAHA LOL! aint seen this before NOPE XDDD HAHAHA LOL! FUNNY THREAD, DUDE! XD XD XD haha dude xd dude xd xd HAHA pfffftHAHAAA! you are SO ironic bro haha you are FUNNY my dude FUNNY what a FUNNY little man, you are!

HAAAAAA hahaha DUUUDE u r LITERALLY funnier than every1 BROOO!!! funnier than any1 i have EVER SEEN BRO HAHAHA hahaha XD XD XD
the irony haha the irony hahaha it make me cry so funny haha its just so funny omg

You. you are funny dude. you are so better than everyone dude you are funny. funny man. you are so very funny dude. (You) are funny. hilarious post. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL you are FUNNY!

this is a funny post it made me laugh hahahahaha. the irony in this point it is a so funny. funny funny funny. your humor is better than everyone's in the world. you are funny

funny user.

damn Natalie Portman looks like THAT?

That musty, crotch musk scent. It's the greatest smell on earth, that and washed vagina. Even the sour pissy vagina is nice from time to time. It's better to have a relationship or get married. I couldn't do to hookers what I do to the missus. Strippers is one thing, but whores is another.

this post made me laugh out loud i laughed at this point this was a funny post user funny lol

>imagine shit and you're like Arnold swarzenigger and shit.

Are you seriously married?

What movie is this?

That scene wasn't remotely hot though.
Maybe if she was wearing a bag on her head...

sweaty feet is number one for me, but your choices are great too

Damn, dude. Calm down.

>what herschkino is this
ftfy

Why do you sound so scandalized lel
I only bothered asking to respect your trips

Married? No. Me and the missus are sinners who has had a common law agreement for a while. We should get married and we probably will. Not that I have all that much to lose in divorce.

It's the safest form of manly entertainment that doesn't involve AIDS

E X T R A

brap

>Americas first forgotten tranny

I Love feet too. Feet are nice. Never had the pleasure of being around fine feet to play with but that's how it is sometimes. Somethings are not meant to be.

This is supposed to be Clive Owen yet he looks like Renner wtf is going on

Is that umbrella there to hide her head and only leave the ass in sight?

Why women get angry because people only interest about their bodies when her entire career is 80% thanks to their bodies? I mean with actreses for example.

They want to change that arrangement but have no organized idea how to do it so they do what every woman does who doesn't get her way, which is throw a fit

>They want to change that arrangement
Why would they want to change it if they benefit from it?

They're deluded

by whom?

>retards who dont understand lighting or shadows

They can benefit more if they control which part of their body appeal they can sell to whom, how often and by how much. Essentially cut out the middle man and become their own career pimp.

Yes? Is this your first time seeing her?

>Is that umbrella there to hide her head and only leave the ass in sight?

Its a creeper POV shot when pervs ruled the flicks.
Happens in every movie, pay more attention.

sup reddit

Themselves

>get called out for being blind
>REDDIT

IMAGINE

Why would she show her dirty butt on screen?

>1493999834298.jpg

Why is everything reddit these days?

>Why women get angry because people only interest about their bodies when her entire career is 80% thanks to their bodies?
Why do you write like that? Were you molested as a child?

>20 years ago.

yeap
she loose that fat ass

youtube.com/watch?v=N2rVy1EZJOI

Cause I want to stick my cock in it

>20 years ago.

Movie is 12 years old, dipshit.

yea, just smells like cheap perfume...never got a stench of ass.

Brrrrasaspppp

just get gf m8, after like a year together she's fine with all my kiinks and let's me do whatever I want with her feet

don't rush it and once she's really into you she won't have a problem with it

*looked

I thought I smelled something fishy and it wasn't your lady clam!

do you guys realize that even the tiniest shit particle smells atrocious?

there is nothing sexy about assholes

>implying neta lee's asshole smells bad

TAINT!

>implying you wouldnt smell and lick this girl asshole

pic-related

i guess that's why no one finds you sexy

Female ass smells godly. The crack, the hole, even the shit and farts. Otherworldly intoxicating.

DROPPED

That is Renner tho

>Female ass smells godly. The crack, the hole, even the shit and farts. Otherworldly intoxicating.

Really? No one is going to post Hotel Chevalier?

brrrrrrrrrrrrrrt

I remember this meme

had a stripper ask me if I like sushi
that's was the first thing she said to me

ewww

She always looks like she hates doing semi-nude scenes. In fact, I don't think I have ever seen a picture of her smiling authentically either.

what does female ass smell like?

her face was never attractive.

Sandy bags of milk

coins

Cause she looks tragically unattractive.

I don't really get this, because her body is pretty tight. It's her ugly face and shitty hair that ruins it.

put some perfume on your finger then shove it in your ass and take a whiff

Is that bj blazkowicz?

>when you come here to see some glorious ass and titty celeb shots but the thread gets derailed by a lardass britbong neckbeard writing a thesis on his literal shit fetish

I ate a girl's arse shortly after she had had a shit once. It smelled awful upon approach but I had already committed and I didn't want to embarrass her so I gave it a few token licks anyway

Best answer