Has anyone else noticed the massive increase in shilling?

Has anyone else noticed the massive increase in shilling?

Ever since the RNC ended the shills have been out full force. CTR has spent $6 million so far shilling for Hill

It's only going to get worse. How do we combat the shills if we can't even tell them apart from regular posters. I'm all for having left wing posters on this board, otherwise we become le reddit by censoring opposing views, but having CTR HillShills spamming the board is too much since these aren't even people with genuine views, they're just paid shitposters.

Other urls found in this thread:

factdc.org/single-post/2015/05/18/FACT-Files-FEC-Complaint-Against-Correct-The-Record-PAC
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This shit shouldn't even be fucking legal. It's so fucking corrupt and goes against the Democracy they claim to embrace

I'm still confused about how it is legal, I thought political ads had to have disclaimers about who was sponsoring them.

It's not. Now point to any individual you can 100% identify as a shill that couldn't possibly just be giving their own opinion.

You can't, but they do exist. I'm not sure how to fix it either.

Well maybe these shills will be redpilled and end up voting Trump.

It's a fucking shitquake of shills.

Does CTR have an address?

I don't see how it is a bad thing.
Slide threads are terrible, but increasing the amount of topics to discuss can only hurt liberals who argue with emotions over facts.
It only becomes a problem if people decide it's not worth their time to argue.

You have to expose the Federal Reserve scam to all white liberals as wells as non liberal whites who are naturally more receptive to the idea.

Liberals, especially white ones, have spent most of their careers talking the talk on equality. When they learn how deeply unequal the Federal Reserve scam is, they will take steps to restrict it's power.

What they don't realize is that the Fed is the reason for forced integration and all other forms of degeneracy that they crave. When they realize that they have a choice between: Killing white societies but cheap brown workers get exploited or Save white societies but cheap brown workers don't get exploited, they will have fits.

The Kek will be unbelievable.

factdc.org/single-post/2015/05/18/FACT-Files-FEC-Complaint-Against-Correct-The-Record-PAC

>Pursuant to 52 U.S.C. § 30109(a)(1), the Foundation for Accountability and Civic Trust (FACT) submits this complaint with the Federal Election Commission (FEC or Commission) to address violations of the Federal Election Campaign Act of 1971 as amended (FECA) and Commission Regulations by Correct the Record PAC (CRT PAC), 455 Massachusetts Avenue Suite 650, Washington, DC 20001.

>On May 12, 2015, CTR PAC announced that, using unlimited personal and corporate contributions, it would fund a rapid response and research team to support Hillary Clinton’s candidacy in full coordination with the Clinton Campaign.

>The relevant question is not whether CTR PAC engaged in a “coordinated communication” with the Clinton Campaign. Rather, the relevant question is whether CTR PAC’s funding an entire research and rapid response staff working in full coordination with the Clinton Campaign is something of value to the Clinton Campaign, and as such, constitutes an illegal in-kind contribution. It is beyond doubt that it does.

They've a public website: correctrecord.org

There's an absolutely retarded amount of slide threads.

There's been a massive increase in shilling ever since Trump picked Pence as VP. Not all of them are shills, some are trolls from Sup Forums and the rest of Sup Forums, /leftypol/ and reddit, but I bet at least 1/3 are actual paid shills. There are numerous threads on /leftypol/ talking about conducting a raid on Sup Forums. That's where most of the bernout supporters and occasional communist generals come from.

I wish I could get in contact with CTR because I'm freelancing right now :(

Why would communists from /leftypol/ shill for Hillary though, they lose either way

I assume nothing is being done about it because Loretta Lynch

Keep in mind that many "are x white", "redpill me on x", "this guy slaps your gf what do you do", cuck, trap, thicc/high test and other similar off-topic threads are slide threads made by actual shills.

>this complaint is probably sitting in a bin in limbo thanks to her connections
Christ I have never wished harder than for a Trump presidency. These corrupt pieces of shit are all in bed with one another and need to be rooted out. Parasitic evil mother fuckers

And the faggot mods take a gorillian years to delete them

Hillary is above the law

The same reason everyone's shilling for Johnson right now. They may not like Hillary, but they definitely prefer her over Trump. Their main goal right now is stopping Trump by any means necessary. The best way you can spot trolls and shills from /leftypol/ is when they claim they're not SJWs, but communists.

Either way, they're probably only 10-20% of the trolls here. I'd say most trolls and shills who work for free are from other Sup Forums boards.

Would be easy with site data, look for surge of new IP's (likelyhood lots of shills gets assignments to certain sites at the same time). Look for ip's that are new to the site but post a lot of new threads.

Most normal users lurk a lot before posting and very rarely post new threads. I'd say only about 1 in 10 has ever actually posted a thread.

>Slide threads are terrible, but increasing the amount of topics to discuss can only hurt liberals who argue with emotions over facts.
This is why you read the fucking sticky about Sup Forums rules, they dont even try to do an "intelligent, well elaborated thread", which goes against the board rules.

There have been rumors that some of the Sup Forums jannies are also mods on reddit. I wouldn't be surprised at all. Also, there are no Sup Forums specific mods, just jannies.

I've been banned numerous times for saying 'nigger' on Sup Forums. Luckily, I have a dynamic IP.

It's called trolling. Now that Trump it the popular choice I am supporting Hillary because that will generate yous.

>I've been banned numerous times for saying 'nigger' on Sup Forums
>being banned for being politically incorrect
>on Sup Forums

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

This. They post their shillpost and leave the thread. This is where the "1 post by this ID" meme comes from. Lately, shills have started spamming "1 post by this ID" at the beginning of a thread to discredit the validity of the meme itself. If you see an obvious shill thread, click on OP's ID and you'll notice that the OP is the only post by that ID in the entire thread.

They make dozens of these slide threads during happenings.

>hide slide threads and shitposts
>report Sup Forumstier threads
>post gore in and sage shill threads

Because of CTR I end up just assuming anything pro-hillary or anti-trump is just a shill. Were it not for CTR I would have thought that the opposition was legit, but the existence of CTR throws any and all opposition into question so I am forced to dismiss it.

No real leftists shill for corrupt neoliberal oligarchs. Classical liberals might prefer Clinton over Trump as lesser of two evils. That's about it.

I guess I triggered a leddit janitor because the bans happened 3-4 times in just 1 month. I also posted several threads complaining about it, the threads got hundreds of replies. Haven't been banned from Sup Forums ever since.

>Classical liberals prefering gun grabbing Clinton

Banning Canada from starting threads would reduce it by at least half

Citations/sources/arguments?

Genuinely curious.

Some do, I'm not one of them. As I said, they prefer her but only on balance/lesser evil due to what they perceive as poor economic and foreign policy by Trump. Gun grabbing can't happen on a national level for a while anyway, mostly a meme.

What is it with Canada and shills? Maybe shills use Canadian IPs because there's no way a nation with only ~30 million people has that many shills and trolls. This is not even a meme, at least half of all shills who start threads on Sup Forums have a Canadian flag.

I noticed that most of these leafs are the ones doing the shilling, although its canada so they're probably not shills but actual lefties

And you forgot the trolls that are just fishing for (you) + leaf.
When you see the later, just bait them harder and leave.

Im waiting to see hiro posting in any other thread to make him address the problem here

I have, people need to learn the "sage" option when replying to those thread.

There was a Australian flag shilling hard too.

It was a while ago so there's no point. What we need to do is get some good jannies and maybe a Sup Forumsack mod who actually browses Sup Forums. This is one of the biggest boards on Sup Forums and it deserves better moderation.

>What is it with Canada and shills?
HRC is closely related to Canada, especially Canadian charities due to the CF. I wouldn't be surprised if there was another company like CTR based in Canada.

Most likely there's one. If we could trace the (((money))), we'd reach Canada, just as Soros was there visiting not long ago

there is 0 shilling ongoing,you people are fucking paranoid retards most of them are just trolling I do it all the time and I get called a shill a lot

New leak probably coming tonight:

Then what is CTR for?

>He thinks people get paid to post on here

Dont you see? We're already winning!

>CTR has spent $6 million

They've literally spent millions of dollars on shitposting on Sup Forums. Read that again.

We've already won the fight against the shills.

>1 post by this ID

>people spend 90 millions to make anti-trump tv ads
>he thinks they wouldn't spend mere 6 millions for online propaganda

I want to get paid for shitposting too ;__;

>he doesn't know about the info war

This. We should be encouraging the shills. Generals are pretty slide-proof, and they're bleeding their campaign dry on something that isn't going to affect the election one iota. If Sup Forums shut down entirely tomorrow, do you really think Trump would even notice? It's not like we don't have other places to discuss shit, this is just the hub that links the rest.

it's hitting the boards outside of Sup Forums hard
I can barely even use Sup Forums anymore

hope they realize that Sup Forums is my entire life and if they ruin it for me I have nothing left to lose

Exactly. 6 million could have been spent on advertising. In any other election, it would have. Now they're spending it on shitposting. This is amazing.

even tv ads weren't really useful, considering they already spent a hundred millions on them and yet trump with like 5% of their budged is still tied in the polls with hrc.