Invincible ironman #10 storytime

because you are clearly not having enough bendis today

The writer?

Sure, just undo the good vibes from the last Hellboy comic with this garbage.

Mary Jane looks pretty concerned about that Christian Bale magazine.

artist?

read?

So Tony Stark can take on a squad of ninjas by himself without his armor? I get that he probably trains so he won't rely 100% on tech, but those are some shitass ninjas.

and thats all

Poser.
As someone once said: "If you can draw, tracing won't hurt - if you can't draw, tracing won't help."

This is clearly of the "won't help" category.

Isn't Spider-man the very public face of Parker Industries? Why would people doubt he is real?

It's Law of Inverse Ninjas, they should have just sent one

Bendis.

I honestly don't know what's worst about this comic, the terrible Bendis dialog, the art tracing from pictures and 3D models to the point that I feel like I'm just looking at pictures photos through a filter, or the fact that it's just so goddamn boring.

Figures Tony would make himself a SEAL.

What a great cover

What incredibly shitty interior art.

I wish poser had never been invented.

The art here is straight awful.

Whor looks like one of those generic grey aliens when you look long enough.

Bringing in the big guns!

Looking kind of Richard there, Nova.

The Bendis is strong with this one.

>dem freckles
>dat wink

MUH DIIIIIIIIIIIIICK

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Nigga, do you even know who you're talking about? He's the master of Marvel, the king of comics, the future Editor-in-Chief. He has 2 shows based on his creations, Powers and Jessica Jones, and someday Mile Morales will be the next Spider-man in movies or TV.

Sorry mate, but Bendis is the King of Marvel. Those on Team Bendis will guard any and all storylines created by Bendis, or expand on it. I mean look at this shit Once he finally runs Marvel, we will enter an era of Bendis continuity. As long as there's a franchise with a movie or TV show, it won't be safe from Bendis Continuity.

He's the future Editor-in-Chief of Marvel, and the other writers at Marvel know it. The ones that aren't with him are off doing Star Wars.

>everyone eyeing mj

sometimes i forget that mj is supposed to be a canon qt

Bendis, it's at the bottom

>A PLAN THAT DOESN'T INVOLVE ANY KIND OF TECHNOLOGY
>Nova
>Fucking VISION
Whatever.

Did you miss the cover?

But Deodato has got to go.

So why does bendis still bring in sales when he's so fucking bad now

Is anyone gonna storytime Amazing Spider-Man or Contest Of Champions?

I don't think the art is bad, how do you know he's tracing? What is Poser anyway?

He got training from Cap, Shang-Chi, Black Widow, and other martial artist Avengers. He isn't beating any named villains but he's pretty capable of clearing out rooms of goons

That's why they're having this talk.

...so are we EVER going to see what happened after the explosion at the end of issue #8? Or are did Bendis just forget about that? Are we just supposed to assume Spidey made it out alive with zero issue and didn't tell anyone about the shit happening in Tokyo?

Holy shit this is some bad art.

>it’s a comic lacks its titular character issue

how does he fly like that? how does he keep balance?

>only 117 likes

Why is Tony Stark Christian Bale?

Kind of funny. Earlier in this series a different artist made Doom look like Bale.

This is the most Poser-core art I've seen in a long ass time

Poser is a 3D modeling program for posing human figures.