Swedish girls "molested" by african soccer team during tournament

Swedish girls "molested" by african soccer team during tournament.

Source: jihadwatch.org/2016/07/north-african-team-sent-home-after-molesting-girls-in-sweden-at-world-youth-football-tournament

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WeYlk3BFPmQ
svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/vast/gothia
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3711689/North-African-football-team-sent-home-manager-35-arrested-molesting-three-16-year-old-girls-Swedish-youth-football-tournament.html
mvlehti.net/2016/07/03/two-thirds-of-cuban-volleyball-team-arrested-for-violent-rape-in-finland-explicit-video/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sverige JA

They should be hanged.

Kek, they let the only guy they arrested out, despite the high chance of him just leaving the country and becoming impossible to prosecute. At what point do we hit anarcho-tyranny?

>bad rapist very bad rapist now go to your room

Literally no consquences for niggers for actually mollesting and trying to rape underaged girls except being sent fucking home?

>Jihadwatch.org
Nice source u got there homo

another friday in sweden

I thought wristbands were going to stop this shit. Guess not.

youtube.com/watch?v=WeYlk3BFPmQ

guess +1 Rape protection wristbands don't really work

>north-african-team-sent-home-

My geography must be slipping.

Where is the country called North Africa ?

>get elbowed in the side
>not allowed to feel pain because le soccer is all diving xD
okay

This is why I cant take soccer seriously

Are you saying it did not happen, retard?

When they come to Europe from Somalia, they're bringing Somalia with them.

maybe she had one those store purchased unenchanted ones

Fuck, Sweden is now a tourist spot for African and Middle Easterns seeking qts to rape.
Even Sport teams knew they can rape girls there and nothing will happen.

Maybe she wasn't wearing one.

With that source, it might just aswell not have happened, no.

>mfw I thought swede anti-rape wristbands were just a meme and I googled it

svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/vast/gothia

maybe they should offer them 50sk/hour to wear them

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3711689/North-African-football-team-sent-home-manager-35-arrested-molesting-three-16-year-old-girls-Swedish-youth-football-tournament.html

A North African football team have been thrown out of a youth tournament in Sweden after their players allegedly molested three 16-year-old girls at the event's opening ceremony.

The mother of one of the victims told the media channel: 'The men kissed the girls and a grown man shoved his tongue in my daughter's mouth.'

Police then arrived after hearing the girls cry for help and arrested the club's 35-year-old manager.

>JIDF on a Colombian proxy
Nice job u got there sandnigger

>Barely get touched
>Act like you got shot

2/10 for making me reply

Damn, all they do is send you home if they catch you feeling up lolis in public? Would it also work if i'm white? Asking for a friend.

mvlehti.net/2016/07/03/two-thirds-of-cuban-volleyball-team-arrested-for-violent-rape-in-finland-explicit-video/

This is normal.