/tpg/ - Twin Peaks General

The Evolution of the Arm Edition

Still no 3x05 because >germans

pastebin.com/u92hX6rX

Meanwhile:

Other urls found in this thread:

festival-cannes.com/en/festival/actualites/articles/twin-peaks-the-damn-good-return-of-a-cult-series
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Did Cooper change his tie while he was in the Lodge?

>mfw I didn't realise the colour of the tie had changed.

Did the tie go back to Missoula?

i want him to bend my anus

Who here likes their grapefruits
F R E S H L Y
S Q U E E Z E D
?

Judy?

/tpg/ is already dead after only nine days. What a joke of a series and fanbase LOL

no user. judy is dead. we gotta deal with it

festival-cannes.com/en/festival/actualites/articles/twin-peaks-the-damn-good-return-of-a-cult-series
FWWM isn't as needed as originally claimed

/tpg/ is already dead, yet it lives, after only nine days. What a joke of a series and fanbase LOL sometimes muh dick bends back

simply epic

It'll be even lower for episode 5

What the fuck it changed from red in the finale to black in FWWM to black with stripes in season 3.

Lynch's favorite show in recent years is Mad Men.

Honestly Audrey would be a real pain unless you guided her with a firm hand. She needed a strong man to make her into a full woman instead of a spoiled brat and I'm going to just come out and say it, Cooper would not be that man. He was too understanding. His only real mate would have to be a woman who has already matured, even if it was in some idiosyncratic way. In this I have to say, no matter how much I wanted him to bed Audrey, Annie was the right woman for Cooper, and BILLY FUCKING ZANE FUCK YOU YOU MOTHERFUCKER SHE WAS COOP'S YOU DIDN'T EARN HER FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Anyone have MEGA links to season 3? I really want to watch this shit

PLEASE TELL ME THE LEAKED SCREENCAP OF EP 5 WITH THE ESTABLISHING SHOT OF BUENOS AIRES, LAST KNOWN LOCATION OF PHILIP JEFFRIES IS TRUE??????

HELL GAWD BABY DAMN NO IT'S NOT ABOUT JUDY

The meanwhile is retarded, consider getting rid of it

Annie had been a nun and was still a virgin, not really mature either

I know your pain, user.

It looked real to me, but who knows.

Holy shit, mistake or intentional?

A proper soap opera

consider suicide, my man

/tpg/ is going to leave episode 5 out of it

Usually I'd say mistake. But Lynch, with his eye for detail wouldn't have made this mistake, twice.

This is my favourite actor, even though he's a bit wooden in some scenes, but pretty solid performance overall desu

Who's yours favourite actor?

I really enjoyed the old TP when I watched it for the first time 5 years ago, or so.(watched the movie too)

This new one just doesn't have the nostalgia that I was looking for. I'll complete the series, but I can't help but think "what the fuck am I watching?" at least a dozen times per episode. I'm all for weird, but not cheesy weird... I've got 2 more episodes to catch up, maybe it gets better?

Also, the dialog is just not good.

The chocolate bunny.

NORMIES GOT BTFO

of the things to consider, this should not be one

coffee xDDDD
cherry pie xDDD

I don't think Lynch gives a single fuck about continuity. If he did he wouldn't have made FWWM into Retcon: The Movie.

He said he didn't even rewatch the original series before writing the new one.

this wasn't funny the first time you posted it

>nostalgiafags are real
I thought it was just a meme.

anyone fancy a link? pls fellow lodgers

I'm sure it would have been darn fine if only he had waited.

nostalgia for 5 years ago?

lynched

>give me (You)s

oh the first ride was fucking him. i finally got it!

>continuity
>in the lodge
user, I...

fix your heart or die

habbening

Why is she talking in third person? Is this a black people thing? I wouldn't know since I am not a black.

he at least had to have seen footage from the finale considering it's reused in the first two episodes. Chances are, he just shrugged it off something unimportant. I didn't even realize Cooper wore a tie colored anything but black.

Nostalgia is an emotion for people with no future.

how much is Showtime paying you?

whoa

are you then man?

Will he appear this season?

This board would go fucking ballistic if jeffriesposting was vindicated.

>at the end of the episode
will there even be time to talk about Judy?

YES

Judy

>mfw no Bowie but Ayudaman reprises his roll
>mfw no face

Can we at least get a Bowie CGI or turn him into a tree or whatever? I don't want Jeffries to be recast.

Is twin peaks normie shit?

Miss Judy

I only accept comfyfags' tears as payment.

I like it and I'm going to watch it but Lynch is trying too hard to outdo himself to the point where I'd almost consider not. The surrealism doesn't feels too forced.

no like the feeling of the early 90s. I recognize it's a modern show taking place 25 years later, but I just don't feel the new show is capturing the tone of the old show.

Closest example would be Arrested development and their netflix show. Yes, it's the same show, but the feel is off.

WE ARE NOT GOING TO BE TALKING ABOUT JUDY.

holy fuck many thanks user

Is this English?

Call for ayudame

What's the best gif from the show?

oh shit

>I just don't feel the new show is capturing the tone of the old show.
Post your face when you realize this is due to the ascendancy of doppelcoop and the black lodge and the closing of the series will make you nostalgia so hard you wrap your dead gf in plastic before dumping her in a river.

upboated

>mfw no face
got your back senpai

Ren and or Stimpy please go.

*the surrealism feels too forced

I miss the old Cooper, fine cup of Joe Cooper,
Cherry pie to go Cooper, the has-a-soul Cooper,
I hate the new Cooper, the Red Room Cooper,
The always rude Cooper, the has-killed-a-few Cooper,
I miss the sweet Cooper, the Twin Peaks Cooper,
I gotta say, at that time I’d like to meet Cooper,
See, I respected Cooper, it wasn’t any Coopers,
And now I look and look around and there’s so many Coopers,
I used to love Cooper, I used to love Cooper,
I even had the tape recorder, I thought I was Cooper,
What if Cooper made a doppelganger that looked like Cooper,
Called “Dougie Jones” Cooper, Man, that’d be so Cooper!
That’s all it was Cooper, we still love Cooper,
And I love you like Cooper loves Cooper.

Germany can't do anything right. can't rip and upload an episode and can't exterminate all the jews

fine! I'll power though and hope that's the outcome.

I loved the first two seasons but the misogyny in the reboot is out of control. It is completely unwatchable.
The first two seasons occasionally walked the thin line between active misogyny and just showing the realistic misogyny that women experience. The third season has been misogynistic from the first episode.
There are barely any female characters. Those few that exist are not fleshed out at all, don't speak lines of any consequence and certainly don't speak to each other. It absolutely fails the Bechdel test.
On the rare occasion a woman is shown on screen, she is either naked, having sex, heavily sexualised, or is a victim of male violence. This season is completely filmed from the male gaze, with no introspection on the violence or sexualisation of women (unlike the first two seasons where the violence and morbid sexualisation of women is criticised through the plot and other characters views on it all).
Then just to round it all off it is going down the Game of Thrones route of throwing in nude women for absolutely no purpose whatsoever, except to show that women are worthless in this show, with not a nude man to be seen anywhere. Its like magic - women's clothes disappear and men can remain fully clothed even when having sex.

HELLLOOOOOooooo-OOOOOO!

kek

LYNCHED

kek

actually the episode is being sold in dark web for a high bitcoin price.

I'll try bidding on it tonight

This. I want an uncanny valley CGI Bowie. It works for Twin Peaks.

HELLLOOOOOooooo-OOOOOO!

>bowie appears
>"shit come out of my ass"
>guy yells "are you the man" over and over
>literally next scene
>fwwm donna says "mike, you're the real man"
>mike says "i am the man"
>bobby and mike in unison: "mike is the man"

so who IS the man??

This was the fucking worst thing in The Sopranos. I can't fucking believe they tried to pull this off lmao

Remember when is the lowest form of conversation

Normies realized it didn't live up to all the hype. It's simply not hip enough for them. However, there are still a few stubborn redditors who keep spamming shitty memes that only appeal to 12 year olds.

Sexual experience isn't a factor in maturity (we also don't know if she actually has none); she was merely childish in the same ways Cooper is childish.

ITS AYUDAME

NOT ARE YOU THE MAN

FUCKING FAGGOT

he bases all his surrealism off dreams and ideas that just pop into his head. He doesn't try to do anything.

Watched ep 1 through 4 for the first time while on a high dose of 4 Aco DMT today.

What a fucking trip.

mike is the man

HELLLOOOOOooooo-OOOOOO!