Has anyone spoken about this piece of shit yet?

has anyone spoken about this piece of shit yet?
It legitimately the worst Dredd comic i have ever read, even more so than the Mark Millar stuff (Which wasnt ever BAD just mediocre).

But this really takes it, clumsy social commentary, a mischaracterised Dredd thats not even in tune with the previous established version of IDW Dredd. Not to mention the newest issue is subtlety titled #notallmen. Guess what that entails.

Other urls found in this thread:

www40.zippyshare.com/v/cRk1jvIz/file.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw all that gorgeous Jesus Redondo art wasted on this janky jerky awkward as all fuck story
I didn't even know Redondo was still alive...

He did a strip in the christmas special this year, im a big fan of his art tho. Is it really as bad as op says?

It's awkward as fuck. A bunch of mysoginistic cunts have created a virtual matrix based on the 50s that they've hooked people into to create a perfect world where men are men and women are slaves. The problem, as usual with IDW's main Dredd ongoing, is that they've churned out twenty pages of something that wouldn't have filled more than four or five pages in the progs. It insists upon its point over and over and over again. And Dredd himself reads more like a mouthpiece than a character and is terribly passive to boot.
There's some very slight actual plot development, but it's way too short, especially compared to last issue's. Just plain terrible pacing all around.

Why th hell does Ulises Farinas still have a career? Surely that online lych mob he stirred up a year or so ago proves that he's not professional?

Its Dredd stretched painfully across 20 pages.

Its not a format people are used to writing the character in and it shows. The tumblr fag writers don't help either.

Having Pug Dredd be rehashed again just goes to show they have absolutely zero new ideas.

what he do?
oh dear...
at least it explains why redondo half assed it

I don't really think people care about the IDW... I'm quite a big Judge Dredd fan and I can't imagine ever touching one of these.

Where the fuck are the last 11 issues of 2000AD?

THIS garbage gets scanned but not the actual progs?

>Having Pug Dredd
but the minis, especially city of courts are great man

>Last eleven progs
man you are really missing out, we're in the best Dreddrun for the past few years.

The Don't Feed the Trogs arc where the only law is opt in like EULAs was ok but Dredd is acting dumb from issue 1.

And it's just in the middle of a super interesting Dredd, too...

This. Wtf Sup Forums

I'm fucking dying, man. And apparently, later this year we're getting a new Wagner/Ezquerra story. And someone's dying in it.

Right but Pig Dredd was like a 3 panel joke.

Here its reused and is a lingering character because they probably cannot cone up with anything new

Progs 1981, 1982 and 1983 were just posted in the Win-O thread!

Happening! Its happening! DONT FUCKIMG PANIC!

OH SHIT SON IT'S MOTHER FUCKING ARMITAGE!
And this fucking Texas City subplot is delicious.

As an Irishman its pretty interesting seeing Brit-Cit false flag terrorist attack their own land under the guise of Emerald Isle terrorists.

Yeah Texas City is also a great plot. And Slaine is fucking rad as always too.

Megazine scan when?

Really interesting to see how far Brit-Cit will go to get Joyce and how they're using it as an excuse to clean house. Now they feel like proper villains. Can't wait to see how it all ties together. And yeah, Slaine's fucking great.

Speaking of the Megazine though, pic related.

Just now posted in the win o thread. Get them while they're hot

>Official movie version Anderson story

Well, it's Farinas, so shitty ham fisted social justice and mouthpieces are to be expected.

Shit no prog 1980 with the final chapter of Tainted, that sucks

That one got scanned a while back. 1981 is the one with the actual final chapter of Tainted.

huh? You're right. Well I'm a dumbass I'm going to blame chronic thrillpower deprivation.

>what he do?
Okay, you know Yale Stewart, the creator of JL8? Well he sent a dickpick to two of his fuckbuddies, when things were cooling off. One of the fuckbuddies held onto said dickpic for TWO YEARS, then released it when Yale was starting to do work-for-hire stuff for Marvel and DC.

Farinas started a whole rumour mill on Twitter, aided by the Comics Alliance clique, saying that Stewart had done it to loads of random girls at cons - he even tweeted that he had THOUSANDS of Yale's dickpix on his computer (but deleted that tweet when people aked why he didn't just go to the cops).

Stewart got doxxed, as did Stewart's mother. Not that any SJWs admitted that what they'd done was wrong, and they only stopped after Stewart apologised three times.

Why'd Farinas do it? Well, he seemed pretty butthurt over a charity wallpaper Stewart did for some anti-racism charity while the Fergsuon riots were going on, but honestly I think he was just mad that Yale was doing stuff for Marvel and DC. It wasn't huge stuff, but it was more than Farinas has done.

Forgot my pic.

Now it's all done I thought I'd story time Tainted: Fall of Deadworld

>JjudgeDGE DREDD

holy shit that cancerous cunt

The end...

For now

>Shit Just Got Real: The Pages
Also, Psiren's extra eyes are a fuckawesome touch.

This guy is the most badasssed Badass that ever had badassidly badassed

so is farinas actually writing the new series? or just art

The cruellest part is just that faint glimmer of hope and knowing that ultimately it's going to be crushed

>Tainted: Fall of Deadworld
www40.zippyshare.com/v/cRk1jvIz/file.html

>eyes on the ground

Har har.

You are a gentleman and a scholar and if you like you can send me dick pics.

That art is so perfect for Deadworld/Dark Judges

Cute 1984 reference there.

Whatever floats your boat user

Could someone also post Dreams of Deadworld?

Sure, it's short and creepy.

Someone should compile a Dark Judges chronological super cut stariing with Boyhood of a Super Fiend inclidingthis stuff Anderson Half Life right through to their last appearance

There are Mexicans in Mega City One?

Would be a nice idea. Especially considering there's gonna be another Deadworld series later.

Sure seems too, at least in Dredd 3D's version.