Why didn't she just leave with the docu crew?

Why didn't she just leave with the docu crew?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crossing_the_Line_(2006_film)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

?

Feel free to flesh out the topic a bit if you want (You)s. What docu? Who is she? etc

www.hownew.ru

it's sure is /new/ here

loyalty to her country, obviously. she might see some flaws but in general still prefers her own shop and area to the unknown.

why are you people here?

Make vague thread, get triggered when the only person on the website shows any interest in it and bumps the thread..... Sure is plebbittt in here

who here would bang NK girl?
I think I'm going there to race mix.
Are they easy to bang?

>swn serve you tea

>calls someone reddit
>doesn't know who Op's pic is.

user pls stop posting and lurk more

>Doesn't know the tea girl
>Calling others reddit

Do you understand what happens if she leaves? Her entire family and circle of friends would be arrested, interrogated, tortured, and probably jailed for years at one of the concentration camps

This. Plus how the fuck were they going to smuggle her out?

The NK government won't let foreigners breed with locals - see the case of James Dresnok - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crossing_the_Line_(2006_film) He nor the other defectors were allowed local women - they were always paired with women from other countries - kidnapped or otherwise.

If you want to fuck a North Korean girl, go to a KTV in Dandong, China or some border town near North Korea.

>get called out
>y-y-you're r-r-reddit

you're digging a hole here mate.
nothing is more reddit than complaining that people aren't handholding for you.

>get triggered because somebody didn't recognize your shitty Vice trash....

I know it's summer, but you have to go back.

I didn't recognise it either but I didn't cry about it because I know how to reverse image search

In my experience, reverse image search doesn't work well with screenshots from movies. But good for you, user, I'm proud of you unlike your parents.

seething