Marvel wouldn't allow her to audition for Wonder Woman

>Marvel wouldn't allow her to audition for Wonder Woman
>literally breaks her back filming one of the worst comic book movies ever made
>backseat to Hershlag who didn't even want to be there
>gets backseated by a negress in the upcoming Thor 3 movie
>relegated to a TV star on a shitty show
JUST

I will never understand this thought on Sup Forums that someone should be handed a career because they make your dick tickle.

>those tattoos
deserved it desu senpai

she has a ugly freckle you cant even cover with makeup and yo usee she is not msiling + tatoos.. of course the jews didnt choose her even i would not cohose here to acoomodate my bedfroom

She's a generic skeleton. Give me proofs that she would've been cute in the role.

who?

If you want a character in a movie to make your dick tickle it follows a certain logical progression that you would cast an actress that makes your dick tickle

those tattoos are not fake?

That's not a freckle - looks like a wart

Fake tattoos - otherwise, absolutely agree - you won't get much in the way of acting jobs with that much ink.

Literally who.

Jaime Alexander from the Thor movies

Are those tattoos real? What a degenerate. No wonder she got rejected.

Fake tattoos senpai. Its for the TV show blindspot. Honestly I'd respect her more if they were real, commit to a look already. I like tattoos on women though so what do I know.

gal gadot is way hotter. gal gadot is a hotter version of natalie portman.

jamie alexander is just a thick generic looking pretty girl.

>Marvel
>Wonder Woman

??

kys

She was one of the actresses that auditioned for WW but couldn't because Marvel's contract stipulates she can't do that.

I watched 1 and one third of an episode of this shitty tv series and I couldn't take it anymore. It's an unwatchable pointless generic shitty crime show and I don't care if my barber wants to talk about it, fuck that shit.

Honestly Gal is a better pick for Wonder Woman, Jaimie is too hot, it'd make other women jealous.

well, yeah, duh, how could she be a marvel hero and a dc hero at the same time?

way hotter though for sure

problem, marvel?

Gaddot doesn't even do that though... Not only did they cad a supermodel nobody who can't act, but she's not even that particularly attractive, has no ass and is flat as fuck. Pretty much anyone else would have been better.

The most completely ass backward statement I've read in the last 2 minutes.
Gadot is completely characterless.
Portman is her own goddess.
Alexander is on a whole different plane to either of them.

why do you keep posting this thread?

Would she fit the wonder woman role tho?

This

She is also a bitch who can't act. But hey, apparently Patty Jenkins can squeeze out some passable performance out of Gadot so some miracles can happen.

I'm mad about that desu. I hated Gal Gadot.

Jaimie Alexander is one of the best things about the Thor movies, which are the best marvel movies. But she got fucking demoted to irrelevance

Lady Sif is still a better Wonder Woman.

What even happened to this chick? Is she still in the mcu?

>a skeleton with a blockhead
Don't fret you'll get Captain Marvel soon

Sure Jaime, keep telling yourself that. You could've been the lead star in your own movie but instead lead the mouse cuck you out a role of a life time.

SHE IS WONDER WOMAN ;_;

Gal is a pretty but she isn't hot

And on what earth is Alexander thick? She's almost as thin as Gadot

>Born: March 12, 1984 (age 33)

Who gives a shit about some old hag? No wonder the old dear is breaking bones doing everyday tasks.

Why did they replace her in Thor 3?

There's a David Ayer movie coming out if she wants a bankable female lead comic role. Every girl is gonna wanna dress as Poison Ivy and Catwoman.

>No Jamie Alexander gf
Why Live?

>Marvel wouldn't allow her to audition for Wonder Woman
>Implying Zack would have chosen her of Gadot

her ass are a little bigger than that now

>gal gadot is a hotter version of natalie portman

Hahahahaha, no.

fun fact she wore that dress because she was trying to get her name out there more in order to get cast as wonderwoman. that was one of the criticisms of her nobody knew her so she tried to get WB to take more of a chance on her if she became a bigger name

didn't the mouse get pissed at her for wearing revealing clothing to the premier screenings?

This. Snyder said in an interview when he met gadot she was his only choice nobody else had a chance.

no they met with her, she just wasn't particularly impressive in the interview. she's actually a pretty cringy interview person i usually cant watch her on interviews (ourgirl? maybe thats why Sup Forums likes her)

You really think the house of mouse would do that? Just go online and fire someone?

Why doesn't she show her sexy body more in Blindspot? Really tickles my goat!