The Spoiler Effect

Yesterday on here, there was a thread about attempting to get (((Sanders))) on ballots in the November election in an attempt to steal votes from Hillary. While that's all well and good, I think we already have a winner in Jill (((Stein.))) She appears to be popular among many libtards and is already on the ballot in the blue swing states. If we could convince more morons to throw their vote away on a liberal candidate, we could assure a Trump victory this November.

Info about spoiler effect:
electology.org/spoiler-effect

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZoAJtLty0ow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What we need is a good hashtag. #jillbeforehill maybe

youtube.com/watch?v=ZoAJtLty0ow

We need to make this video go viral to galvanize all the ex-berners against hilldog

Get this to the berntards too

This is BRILLANT user!

We definitely still need to appeal to the Sanders supporters so every lefty has a flavor on their ballot and don't just say "fuck it, I'm with Hillary."

Thanks leaf. Maybe we can return the favor with some memes when it comes time to get rid of Trudeau

Johnson is Hillary's best ally, Stein is Trumps best ally. Johnson splits Trumps vote, Stein splits Hillary's vote.

We need to:
1. Attack Johnson
2. Support Stein

Attacking Johnson works best when we attack him for not being libertarian. Supporting Jill Stein would work best if we could find some way in which Hillary is similar to Trump, but Jill is dissimilar to both.

This thread is now /headQuarters/

Yeah, but don't fuck it up by trying to get them to vote for Trump. Push them to Jill Stein. They'll never vote for a "xenophobic misogynist". But at least you can bleed Hillary of voters.

Two ways to do this. Either pretend to be Hillary supporters and relentlessly mock Bern Victims for being "widdle cry babbys" or shill for Jill.

The best way to do this I think is trying to make Stein into a viable candidate for berned out Bernie supporters. They are risky because they could easily turn pro Hillary because he endorsed her. They are really that stupid.

Issues we can use to get Stein more votes:

1. Stein doesn't support Israel! Does hillary support israel? Well, she keeps on talking about how we need to "stand with our allies". (((allies))) Donald sort of supports Israel too, or at least we can pretend that he does.
2. Hillary Clinton doesn't sound as hardcore as Jill on #blackLivesMatter issues. Hillary just talks about people respecting law and law respecting them back. If you believe BLM, that isn't working. Jill Stein talks about community control over the police forces- this sounds pretty wild. (also, she is based on guns. Just don't let the lefties know that.)
3. Stein did some talking about expensive college. Shill the hell out of that.

Jill says “If we bailed out the crooks who crashed the economy, would you say it's time to bail out the young people who are victims?”

This is bernie tier stuff. We just need to weaponize these memes and then we can win.

I second baby leaf

I like it. Those issues appeal to white people, who I believe will be easier to sway this election. Any college anons could distribute literature showing (((Stein))) as a alternative to (((Sanders)))

Take the Jill Pill.

will the photo shop user shoop this up for us?

Is it best to characterize Jill as an extremist or as a moderate? Moderates tend to do better later on in the race, but we might be able to steal more extreme voters from Hillary than we could steal moderates. Also, Trump needs those moderate voters. He doesn't need Extreme lefties, and he doesn't have a chance to get them.

So I think we need to characterize her as true left wing, instead of true moderate.

Just make her sound like Bernie and frame Bernie as a controlled opposition traitor.

This. Trump is already a good moderate candidate and has strong conservative support after picking Pence. The left in this country is divided, and I think they will easily be led to pick alternative candidates, especially if we spin the narrative that it's good for the progressive platform and bad for Trump

We should use the hashtag #JillnotHill

Love it. Twitter bros can get it going with bernie hashtags, operation Shill4Jill is in effect

whatever hashtag you use, post it #*b*r*o*k*e*n*U*p*L*i*k*e*S*o* or the thread will come up when people google search it.

this appeals to lefty's love of social workers