Stop bullying us, you fucking terminal assholes

Stop bullying us, you fucking terminal assholes.

Our country is safer than the US and whiter than the US. Stop making memes about us and stop dehumanizing us into fucking LEAVES.

I am a human being who demands respect, I'm not a leaf that fell off a branch, you pieces of shit!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TpK1gf-rw5s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Typical child poster. Can't even shit post with the big boys.

Grow up baby, and be a man.

A

You post on Sup Forums whining about minorities all day who commit crimes thousands of miles away from you.

You are the furthest thing from being adults and mature that it's laughable that you would even begin to criticize me.

Typical low intelligence scum.

Fuck off leaf.

Nigger I live IN Tampa they do crimes right near me. We are not all sheltered little children like you. Stay mad child poster.

We make fun of you because your country is so cucked by feminist leaders and policies, and your posters are overwhelmingly the most liberal. Pointing out how stupid it is to have a leaf on a flag is just ironic meming.

You're posting, complaining about how others perceive you. You're weak and if the LEAF meme is getting to you I'm glad it does. Get the fuck out if you cant take it.

FUCKING

FUCKING

whoops, that was meant for op

Literally a leaf on your county's flag. How gay can you get.

It's not how you shitpost little leaf

>Our country is safer than the US and whiter than the US

Not for long.

Our country is a shithole where you can get fined for hate speech and Trudeau will make it worse.
There's a reason why the us Constitution is so strict. People hate freedom.

Fuck off PerĂº, and get that supid fucking leaf off of your flag, it's embarrassing.

Sorry for attacking you with CWC. Excellent gif m8.

Your mission should you choose to accept it:

Bridge the gap between Chris Chan and Milo Stewart.

Then we can call social justice, HISTORY.

And those who know better, want you to keep it that way you cucked retards.
We hate how shit stained our nation is and it's repulsive to see other white nations doing the same to themselves.
At least we have an historical excuse for niggers and a massive boarder with a filthy brown nation.

Your country is going out of their way to bring them in while discouraging whites to have children and raise the non white hoards above themselves.
It's Fucking sickening.

ITT: Leafs mad over getting leaf respect

Typical leaf post.

>I am a human being who demands respect, I'm not a leaf that fell off a branch,

Who the fuck gets offended being called a leaf? Jesus... grow up.

>Amerilard making fun of another country for obesity

Are you so immensely dumb you don't see the irony...?

LEAF

Canadian people are worse than french people i swear

The Canadian French are so bad they actually multiply faster than American niggers and live in trailer trash poverty. A very disturbing group of people.

>safer
montreal drunks say allo

You know what you sound like?

A tsundere imouto kouhai.

It's adorable. I just want to bully you more until you stutter and cry and complain about how if you had bigger tits, maybe we'd look at you like we look at your Oneesan.

That's how you sound to me.

PROTIP: The very ideologies projected by Milo Stewart are the reasons why Chris Chan is killing himself.

I wasn't making fun of you for being fat, I was making fun of you for being a leaf.

America's not even in the top ten for obesity rates by country if you actually look the shit up.

Fucking KUWAIT is fatter than us.

Stupid fucking leaf poster.

get ur guns fags

Wow not even in the top ten? I'm so proud of you slim lads.

You know that your stupid syrup slurping shithole of a country has an obesity rate of 26%, right?

That's 1 in 4 Canadians too fat to fit through a bus/subway door.

I wouldn't be bragging if I were you.

ching-chong ding-dong, sing a happy song!

Where's the part about interviewing your references about your political views, etc.?

>mfw California is whiter than chinada

Stop shitposting.

>$150 dollars and eight hours to learn the four rule of firearms safety.
Something you can get from a fucking 5 minute youtube video.

>28 days for some nutless magistrate to deny your request for any reason he wants

All for a chance to MAYBE buy the gun you want, provided it's not on the restricted list.

Better slow down with all that freedom leaf-poster. You don't want to destabilize your country, do you?

weedman is that you?

Peru coka

It's ok leaf, you'll always be cool with me senpai

You know that your stupid corn syrup slurping shithole of a country has an black population of 13%, right?

That's 1 in 5 Americans too dumb to get through a school/college door .

I wouldn't be bragging if I were you.

Your fucking 'paradise' has a 15% French population. Who's the loser now?

>$3,000,000 shacks in Hongcouver

This will trigger the Cucknadians

Rude.

Looks like a leaf escaped his syrup plantation.

>Didn't believe you
>Look it up
>Mfw you are right

What a liberal paradise.

I live on the southwest side of Indy. You can bet your ass you can hear gunfire between 1-4am on a weekly basis. And after about a 30-50 mile drive east you end up in Gary.

One time I ran out of gas driving home from chi town and pulled up at a gas station on the outskirts. As soon as I got out of the car to start filling up and a dude came out of nowhere and asked me what the fuck I was doing and told me get the fuck out of there. It was some old black dude who worked there iirc.

When I was driving away, there was a car on my left parked next to the gas station. I glanced through the front windshield and saw three pairs of eyes looking at me.

>Our country is safer than the US and whiter than the US
Hell yeah it is. Its just jealousy from the fats tbqh.

Just wait until the next census. Trudeau is enriching us beyond repair.

I just realized Stefonknee is just a cheap knockoff version of Chris-Chan

youtube.com/watch?v=TpK1gf-rw5s

I did some numbers...

>tfw Canada will be at USA levels of

>liberal paradaise
>implying minorities can afford to live here
It's literally all chinks and whites. They're rich chinks too.

Doesn't change the fact that the chinese are slowly buying Canada but places with extremely high property prices like Vancouver are hardly a liberal paradise.

JT has increased our immigration numbers to +1.1% per year, which means in 10 years from now the "immigrants" demographic will have increased at least 10%+...

Get ready for less than 60% white in Canada by 2030

>tfw no free speech, no property rights, no gun rights
JUST

Grow a pair you pussy

Stop getting your ginch in a knot, yanktards.

stop being so childish you weirdo.

lay off the syrup, leaf

>says a burger the country with the dumbest flag is U.S

Well that is nice. I don't want any of my kids becoming Goldstein spies

You don't deserve shit until you can prove it. And right now, you're proving that you're a huge faggot that needs the approval of other faggots on the internet to feel good about yourself.

Hey, where are the kangaroos? I figured they'd be all over this.. They feed on fucking with leafs.