Whites have the most attractive men

Whites have the most attractive men

other races' men just can't compete

>when your mom had 12 points of attractiveness to doll out and your brother got 9 of them

You can just tell she wants to be bleached

>tfw decent face, but 19 and already clearly receding hairline

What a cruel fucking joke.

I'm straight and Muslim and I think Allah would give me a pass just this once with that bloke.

Some fuckers are just handsome.

Unfair.

go bald then

that look that girls give...

>tfw good face, head full of thick healthy long hair, blue eyes
>manlet

welp

I don't get why fags like zyzz so much. He got himself killed with retarded drug abuse, had gay ass tattoos everywhere, gay hair and was a total normie frat tier.

She wants that white seed and that makes niggers feel quite inferior.

Your hair line will back slightly at the end of puberty. It's not a sign of balding it's a sign of not being a child anymore. It should stop receding but if not you're going to be a massive cuck.

They like him because he went from wojak to Chad.

he was a /fit/izen wow nerd before he became like that.

it was an act and he was an okay guy irl i heard

This picture is really dumb for people who keep posting this argument. She's obviously some star struck bitch who is getting an autograph from someone with money and fame.

>tfw If I wasn't a fatass shit if probably be a solid 6/10

>He got himself killed with retarded drug abuse
Thats just a cover-up.
Jeff Seid paid Sharky to kill him in Thailand so he could take his place as the king of aesthetics

Jeff Seid is a fucking faggot he's even worse

You are right. I am glad to be a white woman. I am so fucking proud of our men and their indescribable charm. It's just undeniable how cool they are, and I literally pity the other races' women who have to deal those miserable non-white men. : (((

How can blacks even compete?

uh no you're not

>except for the male baldness
>and the recessive diseases

Nah, that's a nice skincare routine and makeup.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I am a master shipwright, and I’ve been involved in numerous raids on Paris

I'm pretty sure if the average white woman had to choose between an average Asian man and an average Poortuguese "man", she'd be all over that yellow dick.

Go back to your stupid excuse for a country and speak retard-Spanish with your faggy lisp.

Well poortugals and chinks are both manlet people. But chink money wins.

I hate to say it but white women today seek the BBC or the Alpha white man. That micro gook penis won't make it past today's white women.

Based floki

The ugliest Portuguese is still better than the average nigger with plate-nose and worm-lips, monkey.

> portuguese
> people

>Asian "men"
>more desirable than a handsome, tall, dark Portuguese man with a chiseled jawline and full lips

If you're starting to go bald, just go all the way.

>the BBC

Either a shill or a genuine all american cuck.

>good face
>thick, dark hair
>blue eyes
>6'2
>chubby

;-; at least I can lose weight I guess

I wonder how salty he is about the rest of the family

> handsome tall with chiseled jawline
nigga please
> dark full lips
well at least you weren't entirely wrong

RARE
A
R
E

He looks fine - Alexander Skarsgård, acting celebrity that he is, likely has had an absurd amount of work done for his hair, including transplant and a slurry of chems. Either way his hairline is receding big time and gives the appearance of a fivehead

Hun-bro is right, mr. Jamal "Burger" Sixtypercent

Finland you're drunk, its just Malaysia.

N E W
E
W

t. chang wang fung

Whites are the most sexually attractive because they had the most free sexual market to develop in.

Thats why arranged marriage or patriarchy focused societies like ME, India, Asia are not as pretty

>tfw i understand this reference
When do they let me out of here?

My girl hates blacks for being ugly and lower class by their nature. If I ask her how she feels about Asian men she looks at me like im asking her if she is attracted to a piece of furniture.

Asian men do not register with most women as men.

WTF she looks 15

This proves white men are pedophiles

15 isn't Pedo retard

Also there is nothing wrong with being a pedo

This is true. If you have to compete for women you have to work out wear nice clothes and brush your teeth. Have you met Arabs in real life? They have the worst teeth and are almost all out of shape and nasty in general. In America even a 6/10 man brushes his teeth and puts on nice clothes when they go out. Arabs do none of this. They wear shit clothes and socks with sandals.

It's true but who cares? Are you a homo?

he was a Sup Forums autist until he got into working out but he always came back to offer encouragement to people on /fit/. He was a good guy up to the end, all the tats outfits and stupid hair were to get pussy and nothing more

>6'1" (handsome tall, not circus freak tall)
>full head of thick dark blonde hair
>green eyes
>natty six pack since age 12
>get way more attention from non-white women for some reason, though i'm overtly red-pilled. feelsbadman.

You could be right for all I know, never browsed a lot of /fit/. Some but not back when zyzz was alive.

Either way I'm sure he was 9001 times better than Seid.

Majority of /fit next to skinny fats

Asian women love sucking the bwc. They will literally rape white men with their mouth.

Dat feel when ive never been looked at that way and never will

Same shit bud, except I also have a 7.9/6.5 inch dick.

kull meee

That's a white girl thing, not a you're a special snowflake thing.

A white girl getting rejected is the equivalent of a dude getting his ass kicked. Socially devastating. Ruins their status in the pack.

So they will rarely ever make direct advances on a guy while sober. When they do it has to be more subtle, because they always need to have a degree of plausible deniability to protect themselves from the possibility of rejection.

>attractive girls interested in me
>fuck it up with my autism

'natty six pack since age 12'

No you don't

Now stop lying

Also you all probably fell for the Sup Forums definition of manlet which is apparently anything not 3 inches over the average of where you reside.

I'm 5'9" that isn't tall but it's not manlet.

this

no ones lies about their size on the internet

personally, mine is 8 miles long

Sir Patrick Stewart went bald around your age, did that stop him from becoming who he is today?

I know that

I would say we vary from the most attractive men to the least.

The guy is just signing an autograph! The girl is the one besotted. He probably didn't even register her presence but 5/10 for three yous

same, but green eyes.
Can't even use the "exotic latino" card to get women abroad i just look like a short brit.

I'm not even shy or anything, I just don't notice their advances until its over and i'm like "wait a second" but then its already too late or I go full autism mode because things that I don't think could happen actually do happen.

Like when that one girl walked up to me (after smiling and constantly talking to me for months) and started to touch my chest and I said something like "upsi" and tried to evade and she immidiately backed off.
thenater I suddenly remembered how she even called me attractive and I just played it off as nothing special.

>good face
>but overweight
fuck, why can't girls fall for the high test meme

Weight is so easy to fix.