ITT: celebrities who secretly voted Trump

ITT: celebrities who secretly voted Trump

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NF-XMtNEudQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Chris Evans

only rural and suburban retards voted for trump. city people voted for rand paul.

This.

Not so secret.

Lol no

Cher

nope, it's pretty clear he voted clinton.

/Thread

Why you say that?

He knew Trump was going to be incompetent and feckless, so he felt safe, knowing that Trump would supply him with easy jokes

yeah, great jokes like "cockholster" and "two scoops" and "drumpf"

But he wanted his own fox style network and his son in jew would have overseen it with Roger Ailes.

This and Tay Tay are the only two "confirned" ones, other than like James Woods and he's hardly a celebrity anyway

Joe Biden

youtu.be/NF-XMtNEudQ

can she vote trump?

He's canadian. He can't vote in US elections.

ITT Wish fulfillment that your favorite celebrity shares your fanatical extremist right-wing views

Legally I am not sure prolly not. Did she? You bet you ass she did

he seems conservative or at least not wanting to be involved in politics.

>grew up in the woods. Not literally. I mean, we had a house. I wasn't raised by coyotes. But I spent a lot of time in the woods. Hunting, fishing and being outdoors with my friends and family is how I spent my free time as a young'n. That part of me will never change.

He doesnt seem like the guy who would want to be involved in politics, or at least is just quiet about it. The guy goes hunting and still wears camo stuff (hats), seems like a quiet Conservative

me

Waaay too many "Hillary sucks" jokes for a supposedly liberal writer.

Any male actor youd have to think twice about getting in a fight with voted Trump

Mexican fucking shits.

for how outspoken hanks was for democrats and obama, I doubted that he was gonna vote for hillary since he went silent during the elections and never mentioned anything about it

No. Qt tho.

but actually voting for trump would be 100% against the political positions he had the last 20+ years

fine as fuck in snl

i never said he'd vote for trump, he may have abstained from voting or voted 3rd party

He said easy, not great

This guy is a boss

Dude I have a thing for milfs and she scratches a very good spot on my dick.

god damn dem Joker tier scars