Green Arrow Rebirth Storytime

For real this time

Loved this.

Great art, AMAZING lettering and colors, and Ollie as a proper lefty.

Thanks mister.

Finally, thank you OP. You're a lot better than that other cock-sucking OP.

There is nothing proper about this.
I'm centrist so I'm relatively cool with Liberals but this was a fucking atrocity.
THERE IS NOTHING MOTHER FUCKING WRONG WITH BEING RICH AND LIVING WELL! Especially when you use plenty of your money or time to help people along wish yourself.
Canary can shove "hypocrite" up her fucking ass.

Thank you user such much.

Because there is nothing inherently wrong morally or ethically with "THE MAN" you can be fucking rich and not harm anyone.

>THERE IS NOTHING MOTHER FUCKING WRONG WITH BEING RICH AND LIVING WELL!

Leftists disagree, Ollie is a leftist. Turns out you don't have to agree with a character's politics.

>So far Seattle appears as neglected as that heroin-addicted partner you used to have

Dinah with the bantz.

Limousine liberals are total hypocrites, fuck off.

Shame. I liked the fuller beard.

>Lexcoin

>That bottom left corner

Citizen V, what are you doing in human trafficking?

Same. Can't wait for Ferreyra.

It's going to be fun watching people REEEEEEEE over that bottom panel and totally expose themselves as casuals

Where's Felicity?

That isn't a valid disagreement.
It's delusional ravings of anarchist sadist monsters that wants everyone to suffer horribly like the poor sometimes do even tho plenty of well off people have never harmed a soul and don't deserve to suffer at all.

L-lewd

CHUDS!

atleast Oliver uses capital to fund his social justice crusade. He's hardly a limousine liberal like most celebrities.

>Tax the rich!
>H-Hold your horses there, folks! I meant tax rich white oil tycoons and Gun makers, not me!!!!

No they aren't.
You can be rich and not harm people.

>CoO
Neat

That's entirely Ollie's character though.

Easily the best Rebirth issue outside of Mahnke's retelling of D&RSM

But he is rich... so he is living proof that rich people aren't inherently evil or harming to others.
So yes he is a massive hypocrite just not in the way Canary meant.

>Lexcoin.

okay then.

You don't have to agree with a fictional characters politics to enjoy the book retard.

You think that's the Court of Owls?
Really?

yay, black canary's back!

>seattle is as neglected as that heroin-addicted partner you used to have
shit, Dinah has no chill

There's a CoO mask to the right of triangle head.
I'm not saying its the CoO, but they're one of the buyers there

I wonder how high Ollies overhead on all his arrows with bombs and boxing gloves and buzz saws and what not is.

The art here is a huge improvement over the last series.

>making Roy an ex-junkie again instead of an alcoholic who got better and never fell off the wagon
Fuck you Percy. We don't need to rehash this, that was one of the few good calls Lobdell made.

Yes I can if he is out to harm innocent people just because they aren't fucking poor.
It's fucking evil.

>He gives to charity

Leftist thought is that giving to charity is a band-aid solution that doesn't actually heal the wound. Radical systemic change that moves away from a capitalist system is the only working solution.

Once again, I'm not a leftist, I don't agree with leftist thought, but this is what they think, this is historically how Ollie has been written, and it's a more interesting take for a character than "Rich guy who funds charities and fights crime at night" of which we have at least a dozen of those.

>Finally

She died, the Doc thought it was best for everyone if he transported her to the surface of Venus.

Eh, its easy to say the heroin thing was a rumor among heroes since Dinah doesn't know much about him and in reality it was just drink. I'm sure Abnett will sort it out in Titans

>associate editor harvey richards

still having a job after the static shock fiasco.

Why the fuck not you stupid bitch?

regardless of the fact he's been like that forever actually using the terminology is retarded

>Bruce pours millions and millions into charity for Gotham
>Nothing ever changes.

>tfw this was good

Dare I hope?

This was pretty good desu familia. Can Percy deliver?

NOT THE RAZOR!!!

I don't get it why do people like this than Batmans one shot today?

Man, you can really tell Otto is struggling not to draw all the girls with massive dicks.
I wonder how long it will take for one to slip pass the editors.

jokes on you user, we've already reee'd ourselves out during the preview storytimes, hahaha now you have the eggs on the faces.

Both were good. Green Arrow felt more tightly put together though.

why is he touching the back of her head theyve only met once before so far

user, there is literally a story where Green Arrow forces the Justice League to look for a Token Black. He fucking argued to Hal that he should worry more about all the social problems of America than fucking Space Aliens.

Well that is true.

Looks what happens to his attempts to redevelop Gotham in Court of Owls. It all burnt down in the end.

One retconned a villains powers, introduced a new sidekick to replace the previous one, wasn't the writers best work and had meh art.
This one introduced a new villain, brought back the DC power couple, brought GA back to his roots, was easily the writers best work so far with the character and had fantastic art.

ouch Dinah, don't throw harsh insults like that at people you don't know
That's what Ollie is trying to say. Don't know why Dinah being such a bitch

> great art
> shit characters
> massive liberal pandering
Sure is a green arrow comic. Here I was hoping this would be good

holy fucking shit this is good. But Percy already baited me once by making me think his initial DC You run was gonna be Oliver and Emiko doing Father Daughter stuff (Which reminds me, where's Emiko? Did something happen to her before Rebirth?) and all I got was Green Arrow teaming up with a Rapist

King fell to Snyder syndrome. Not every villain has to have pseudo philosophy and need to be meta. Calendar Man is literally campy over the top villain that doesn't need a reboot. He's just a fun character, write him that way instead of turning him edgy.

but it does change
without Wayne Enterprise and all the charity/projects etc. Gotham would be even worse

think about that

Dinah will learn that things were more complicated than she thought and that Ollie is making a real effort.

Ollie will learn that even though she is unreasonably idealistic, that Dinah does have a point that there is more he could be doing than just funneling money into charities and calling it a day.

They will slowly grow closer after meeting each other halfway. Chill the fuck out.

only Damian fags are complaining about that

looks like having 3 books with Damian is not enough

How about you go to fucking hell.
Camp needs to burn.

without Bruce Wayne, Gotham becomes Hub City 2.0

>Calendar Man is literally campy over the top villain that doesn't need a reboot.

What are you even talking about?

gotham is also cursed though and seattle is not as far as i know

Wish Otto was on Aquaman.

That is debatable really since we don't know if all the charity has an effect or if he is just flushing cash down the toilet like his failed redevelopment initiative.

There is a good an he is merciful

>Innocent Dickgirls