Terrorist launch huge nuclear (HAPPENING INCOMING

Satellite dishes have picked up the reading of a masive nuclear missiIe flying somewhere west over the Atlantic Ocean. Size scans detect that this is the most massive nuclear missile ever constructed, composed of 1000 tons of pure steel, 2000 tons of equipment and electronics, 6000 ton rocket boosters and 4000 tons of uranium loaded inside. Our sources are not reporting in on online where the nuclear missile originate from but Hillary Clinton will soon make an appearance on CNN to reveal the launcher of this greatest threat of massive inhumane destruction.

link?

O MY GOSH ITS HAPPENIN!!!!!!11111 THANK U BASED STONIAa

Team Rocket blasting off again!

My inside sources say it will show up on this link in about 15 minutes.

edition.cnn.com/2016/07/29/politics/hillary-nukes-america/index.html

Fake and gay

>that weight
>leaving ground

>my inside sources.
kek

this better be real because i'm about to kill myself before i have to witness the destruction of my nation in a nuclear bombardment
>pop

The rocket boosters use the new type of hyperdense energetic fuel, a type of rocket gasoline which is considerably thicker than normal gasoline, and thus has more energy inside of it.

Absolutely based KEK god has delivered his mighty package!

My inside sources identify each ton of uranium came from KEK himself. Every radioactive particle that covers the Eastern Seaboard will be there in part because of our based god!

Absolute happenings!

my source says it detect it

YES A MEGA HAPPENING! KEK WILLS IT!

underrated

>26,000,000 lbs
>Leaving the ground

Have a (you)

if doubles, OP is right

6000 tons of uranium. Really, uranium. Not enriched, just regular ass uranium that isn't even useful for making a dirty bomb

This Uranium is mixed with magical fairy dust

In higher masses it combusts nuclearly on its own, thus causing fission and fusion simultaneously.

unless the national security has the technology to shut down the atoms

KeK confirms fairy dust is true

SHUT DOWN THE ATOMS

Ironic faggotry is still faggotry.

There might be such technology, but against so many tons of raw uranium, no technology can match it

I know this is probably bullshit but I just want to belive! I WANT A SUPER HAPPENING!

thats the most retarded thing i have ever heard. you can't even physically compress 4000 tons of uranium into supercriticality to initiate a nuclear fission chain reaction. the material would simply blow apart before any fission took place.

modern nukes don't even use uranium as primary source of yield because its very limited. instead, all modern nukes are thermonuclear (hydrogen bombs) - they use small amounts of uranium to set off a secondary fusion reaction of tritium (radioactive hydrogen isotope)

Estonia are you trying to become ausfag and leaf tier? I am confuse

Damnit. No happening today fuck this shit man.

>4000 tons of uranium

Did you smoke more than 2 marijuanas?

THis has been true but a new technology has been invented by the army of Pakistan. In this technology 500 ton powerful Steel magnets make the uranium rotate around the nuclear axis at the speed of lightning, causing a supercritical chain reaction, instantly causing more Tsar Bomba level fusion explosions than in previous nuclear versions.

Where the gif of the anime brushing teeth??

Confirmed proxy.

Confirmed habbenin

Haha mothercuckers!
It is me who did it!
This is for all the memes you made about my country on the Indonesian litle girl forums!!!
Fugg you freedom america!!

It is possible, Sweden has strong arms trade with Pakistan

K keep me posted.

Indeed, here we see the package being delviered by a ODIN 1 rocket launched from Kiruna spacestation!
Minister of defence abdul rakeem harami commented with the words "Al-swedia-al mujaheed."

It is possible but the terrorists have used an odin 3 rocket, armed with not 1 but 3 nickel-plated rocket boosters, with three times the payload of the old model. It will eject the nuclear load over the ocean in about 6 hours or so.

>odin 3 rocket
Hory shit, Then it has to be submarine launched!
So the Swedistani navys goal is to destroy the US atlantic fleet?
Oh god.jpg
Man i knew it was coming!
The biomass the refugees we imported were the key ingredient!
It all makes sense now!

It is possible that they will use the new strategy, the most clever of all, where all the nuclear uranium is dropped in the ocean, causing in to explode, thus destroying the whole of the United States and England in one massive 5 kilometer tall tidal wave moving at 5000 kilometers in hour.

just another chinese satellite :^)

too big

You are correct!!, I just tuned in on the radio and the nasheeds are blasting like no other!
It is a call to arms, the Swedistani army will surge across Eurabia and conquer it!!
The nasheeds say "LGBTI followers of Swedistan" we order you to get to the nearest camel-station and go and hunt down the infidels who oppose LGBT-rights and Islam!
In-shallah the anglosphere is destroyed and we now go and take all of Europe in one sweep.
Allahu akbar!

>all these posters worrying about something which can have its atoms shut down in a pinch

TURN ON CNN ITS HAPPENING

i ejected my nuclear load over your mother last night

Australians have known no nuclear arsenal

source?

Facebook has been posted, CNN is currently in upload.

Nukes don't exist.

I launched a nuclear once

Never again

Don't launch nuclear guys

is it chenk's huge hairy ass?

bullshit. there is a threshold you surpassed in your figurers. the more fuel you have the more weight it will be. the more weight the more thrust you need

using current methods that thing wont get off the ground and i doubt they could get enough liquid hydrogen and liquid oxygen to even fuel it up

no, 15 000 tons or less is alright. 30 000 tons is no Go. THis is possible because of advanced fuel density and dense oxygen carburator technology

I tried reading this in several accents and it was funnier each time.

Try it yourself and see.

You cant be this stupid faggot

No time to explain, This guy knows!

I fucking wish man, please end this meme existence

Would have been fine if it wasnt for that $%#! *&#% Shera!

you were doing good until the end, tritium is rarer than u235, also useless as a main reactant as it has a halflife of about ~12 years.

Tritium was used extensivlly during the arms race as a "booster", a small amount (relative to the size of the core) in the center of a fission core to increase its yield, usually more than doubling it.

>My inside sources