What are some of your recent heroic feats, Sup Forums?

What are some of your recent heroic feats, Sup Forums?

Carrying your mom's groceries counts, too

Not killing myself.

I haven't jerked off yet today.

I must have super will power.

I saved some bugs from drowning in the cat's water bowl. Four of them, actually. That was today. I save earthworms after every rain, and caterpillars when I see them trying to cross the road.
Two weeks ago I held the door open for a guy with a baby carriage.

found a lost dog's owner
even though I wanted to keep it so bad

I donate plasma twice a week and get $70.

What kind of dog was it?

it was a mutt with some prominent German shepherd and Lab features

I'm guiding granny through the clusterfuck that her life has ended in and trying to keep her somewhat optimistic and sane, despite knowing that I cannot solve the underlying issues which are also my issues to an extent.

I'm still keeping suicide at bay.

Recently I helped a woman who fell unconscious in the street. Walked her all the way back home and stuff. Shit blood pressure and the weather changed to hot as shit rather quickly.

Good man.

I fapped 7 times today desu.

I didn't do any heroin today.

some chick was chocking on an apple in high school. the dean just stood there asking her "are you okay? Can you understand me?" and though i get his actions, his inaction was annoying me. so i pushed him out of the way and did the best i could to heimlich maneuver (we never got taught things like that and the like)
i guess it was close enough cause it helped her out. got a couple "thanks" and "i saw what happened, so cool" for the day and it was back to being the lone loser that got outcast by someone who used to be a friend
it was pretty nice

it wont mean much but hang in there user
many of us are in the same boat, just different suites

Hang in there, hero.

I stole the north korean, russian, israeli and american nuclear launch codes
Stopped 22 secret terrorist organizations
Defended earth from 13 different alien invasions
Defended earth from 2 different alien sex invasions
Found a cure for cancer (both the physical disease and the internet disease)
Found the solution to end world hunger

I've lied to my mom today, when I had no real reason to do so. I snapped at my best friend, again no real reason. I've considered killing myself, too. A lot.

I feel like shit...but then again I did make a homeless guy laugh and gave him the last ten bucks I'll have for the next week or so.

I don't really know if that equals out what a shitty person I've been recently..I don't really feel like much of a hero, but seeing that guy smile made me feel better too.

Do you ever start to feel like the positives outweigh the negatives in your life, anons? cause I could really do with some of that right about now.

>Found a cure for cancer(...)the internet disease

Not even Superman himself could pull that one off, user.

I was about to kill myself, but then I put a hand on my shoulder and said, "You're stronger than you think."

i work in criminal pathology, so the people i "help" are already dead. :(

I dug up the dirt around a dirt box holding a tree and chopped off the tree roots in the way with an axe. All while dodging traffic.
Having not worked out in 4 days this work left me so tired my arms were actually dropping to the side when I didn't concentrate. I somehow drove home without killing anybody.

I tracked down a beetle in my apartment and killed it.

>Defended earth from 2 different alien sex invasions
Why would you stop this?

So which one is the hero?

>Do you ever start to feel like the positives outweigh the negatives in your life, anons
Being able to relate to the stuff you said at the beginning of the post, yeah, I do feel like the positives are outweighing the negatives. Wasn't always like this, though.

I held the door for a few people today at my LCS.

I had cancer when I was 8 and went through eight treatments of chemotherapy. I am now as old as my Dami Wayne.

So there were these high school kids at the bus stop like, ten deep, and they were all punking these two twerpy smaller kids. The group was your typical jocks. The "lead" or whoever had his hand on the little guys collar and held him against the bus stop pole, and was looking around to see who was watching. I'm 28, mind you, so I just stare at the lead from across the street, and when he sees me staring he stops and looks at me for a few seconds. I mouthed the words "what are you doing?" clearly enough for him to understand. After a bit more awkward looking around (at this point the others are egging lead to hit the twerp), he looks at me again, still staring. I mouthed the words "What the FUCK are you doing" this time and the lead takes his hand off the twerps collar, like, fast. The minute he does the twerp and his friend make a run for it, and the jocks give chase. I like to think the twerps got away, and I saved those dorks a beating (for that day at least).

That was the closest I've came to vigilantism.

Also, ironically enough, I was leaving my LCS. I'd have just bought Daredevil: End of Days tpb

I'm still angry.

Held the door for a mom pushing a stroller with baby twins last night at my LCS for the Civil War II midnight release party. I'm not even going to read CWII (#0 was fucking stupid to begin with), but I needed that NWA variant.

>Mouthed the words
If you weren't such a pussy and actually shouted you probably could've scared them out of it.

AND WHICH ONE'S THE MAAAAAAAAAAN???!?!?

I was across the street. He wouldn't have heard me.

Watched 25 episodes of Game of Thrones straight.

We badly need a /sh/ - Super Heroes board.

I rescued a puppy from being put down at my old animal shelter where I worked and along. She's been good to me.

I saved a mouse from being killed.