WHILE DONALD TRUMP PLAYS THE SAX

WHILE DONALD TRUMP PLAYS THE SAX
indiewire.com/2017/05/animaniacs-reboot-steven-spielberg-amblin-1201817336/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lNJ6dFwh8a4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nu-animaniacs????

Keep this sacred classic in the 90s where it belongs. The world fell apart after 9/11 and we are only now just realizing it.

The animaniacs today would not be the same onces we loved as kids. The political humor will be Drumpf teir bad, and it will probably be made in flash.

Let them Rest In Peace!

You mean
>While Donald Trump evades a tax!

THE ANIMAAAAANIACS

>flash animated Animaniacs

American cartoons died some time between 2010 and now.

Trump supporter and I kek'd

What will The Wheel of Morality teach kids these days?

Donald has no skills. Not even negotiation.

This can go one of 2 ways. Either it goes bill nye and panders left while heavily making fun of the right, or it makes fun of everyone relatively equally, and the left hates it because its problematic.

I fucking hate to be the devil's advocate but if there is a better social time to reboot this show is now
fuck, the jokes could be sooooooooo good or so fucking terrible
fuck.

> Feminist shit everywhere

so "Bye-bye, nurse"?

Nah leave it alone. It was perfect in the time it was in. And I loved how well done and colorful the animation was done. The way cartoon animations are done nowadays are so cheap and seriously ugly. Late 90s maybe early 00's was the end and the peak of great cartoon animations.

Plus they wouldn't get the humor right or very subtle adult themes not that that was animaniacs was about, but looking at it now its funny to see how it had stuff in there that kids wouldnt know about, not even inappropriate stuff just stuff kids would not have knowledge of.

I love animaniacs but I know they would fuck it up so hard and miss the point on how the original was done. Just look at how the fucked up the powerpuff girls reboot.

But like I said my main issue was the beautiful colorful animation in the original is just way much better than any shit tier cartoon that has come out in the last 15 years, and I know they wouldn't be able to compete with it

>Nah leave it alone

They will twist, turn and repolster every and any series from your childhood. There is no stopping it. I'm 25. There's been 3 different Spiderman franchises in my lifetime. Currently airing shows are getting their spinoffs before they finish. There are prequels to sequels. Animated shit like Samurai Jack and Power puff girls. Shows like Full House and Girl Meets World. There's no stopping it. Just take a deep breath before Transformers gets a reboot, Rush Hour is made with an all female cast and Seinfeld is made and based in San Francisco now with guest appearances of the original cast.

bad examples here mate
transformers was always a glorified toy commercial and spiderman is a super hero so yeah he is going to have many cartoons
the problem is original shows like powerpuff girls

Jamie Kellner is a faggot.

What are the chances that Steven will bankroll it like George did with The Clone Wars

I can't picture it going full politically incorrect these days. If they did it could indeed be GOAT, but it just seems so unlikely.

>We're Animani-
>Totally insane-y!
>James Delaney!
Mhmmmmm ... Nootka!

>Rush Hour is made with an all female cast
>Hot Chinese chick flipping around with a hot black girl cracking jokes and taking down terrorists

Sounds fucking awesome, so long as the two lead are attractive.

Are you pondering what I'm pondering, Sup Forums?

such antiquated objectification, i can't believe my childhood was like this t/b/h

Well I think so, but where are we going to get 600 yaks in leiderhosen at this time of night?

It won't be any different. The WoM was always broken proverbs that only sorta worked.

youtube.com/watch?v=lNJ6dFwh8a4

I hope they don't, just make something similar but with a new name/new characters. Don't fuck with the classics just to use the name.