Why bring him back. I know I should keep reading but ult. Peter had such a good hero death. Why...

Why bring him back. I know I should keep reading but ult. Peter had such a good hero death. Why. This ruins the sacrifice as well as just makes it harder for miles to stand on his own. This better be a clone

Where the fuck have you been?

Oh sweet summer child....you haven't been reading comics long, have you?

Bendis wanted to give him and MJ a happy ending before Hickman destroyed the universe.

Finding out Hickman was on Avengers was great because his F4 was legendary imo.
Then he destroyed my favorite universe, the one that got me into comics. I'll go as far as to say I know it was shit by the end but a deus ex machina of Thor emptying Vallhalla and all the dead heroes coming back could have saved it.

>yfw Slott makes him return as a villainous Superior Spider-Man II.

Bendis fucked up when he caved under the pressure and scrapped the idea of MM:SM Peter being the Scorpion clone

I get that no one wanted to write Ultimate anymore but why destroy everyone on it? Why not, I don't know, just not write it anymore?

I read ultimate long ago. I'm not diving back in to give Miles a chance before tackling secret wars and all the other current spiders.

I know. I know. Its just I figured the ultimate series were made to escape status quo. Stupid I know.

Now* not "not"

It wasn't just the Ultimate universe. Almost all of marvels alt universes blow up thanks to secert wars. This is why the spiderverse was so lack luster cause they were going to die anyway.

Those all came back though. Ultimates did not.

All of you here are idiots, this "Peter" was really just that final clone that never escaped before. Hence his blue sweater & appearance in the bushes similar to Ben Reilly...

>reading Marvel and/or DC in 2014 onward
>ever

They've gone full tilt on diversity quotas and hamfisted SJW writing. It's just gotten ridiculous. It doesn't help that it's trying to be politically topical, but every hero has been written as being so extremely left that anything from slightly left of center to full on fascism is now villain tier.

Why suffer through this drivel? There's zero effort put into it.

Hickman didn't destroy Ultimate; editorial did that by having it stay dead instead of rebuilding it like almost every other important reality after Secret Wars.

>Why bring him back
because no one liked Miles and Bendis wanted "old Spider-Man" to knight the new one to force legitimacy.

Well it leads nowhere, then he just dies again with the Ultimate Universe for Secret Wars, and he's not even in the fake Ultimate Universe in SW, so his revival was completely pointless.

What's that? A characters death was ruined and rendered meaningless because they brought said character back a few months later?

How shocking.

The brought him back so he could suck Miles's cock over how much better spider-man Miles is compared to better, after all the sucking Peter leaves to never return.

>Inheritors never try to find him
Wut?

Pretty much Bendis' equivalent of 'world's ending so fuck the rules'

You should've stopped reading Ultimate Spider-Man when the Clone Saga wrapped up.

Peter was dead for like, almost 3 years at that point.

And the one universe that survived Secret Wars was the newspaper strip with married Pete and MJ. Slott had to devise a means of protecting it because it had to keep going without a break

In the comics timeline or real life? Regardless, doesn't change anything.

Optimistic answer
>Bendis had an interesting idea that his lack of talent failed to successfully accomplish. I mean the pieces WERE there. Spidey is an Oz experiment as much as the Goblins were....though Harry never returned.
Realistic answer
>Bendis tired of all the shit talking he got for killing Pete thought he could make it stop by bringing him back and use him as yet another Miles endorsement in hopes that people would finally like his crappy pet character.

Because you are reading superhero comics you gigantic retard.

Not everything you don't like is automatically Sup Forums.

I could very well say that Marvel and DC are now tumblr, and it'd be a more valid statement than calling me Sup Forums.

>thread has nothing to do about diversity/transgenders/faggots/midgets but is instead why Spidey was brought back to life AGAIN
>MUH DIVERSITY GAIZ
>not Sup Forums

polcucks really want attention. Maybe they should make an anti-tumblr board for the other wing of whiny spectrum, something cumblr or something.

Black mamba Mary Sue still needed more validation, and there's no better validation that the original main character of the comic sucking your dick.

It was a post about hamfisted writing and clear political bends that undermine the story telling.

Again, not everything you don't like is Sup Forums. Sup Forums isn't the only place in the world that uses the word "political". Grow the fuck up.

Real life. Since he was dead for that long, no one thought he was going to come back.

Bendis, Brian Michael Bendis, is a hack.

Then maybe he shouldn't have. It would have been nice to see someone take the mantle and have it stick.

>it was such a good sacrifice

No it wasn't. It was a stupid story. It was like reading someone's vore fetish.