Can someone clear something up for me?

Can someone clear something up for me?

What revelation did Underwood reveal about the terrorist kids motive exactly? How could he possibly know the kid got turned down by daughter of the targeted family?

He's a cocksucker.
The kid is a pedophile.

they knew the location was wrong but they let it thru cause it would cause a crisis

Why is this new season so boring lads? it has none of the impact of previous seasons.

It wasn't necessarily about attraction to the girl. It's just that girl saw straight through franks bullshit for what he was and however possible saw through the murderers bullshit at a point in time. It was kinda some obvious projection on his part. Can't believe you miss this shit.

Makes sense but why make the murderer have such an abrupt reaction to Frank's mention of the girl?

because it went from a somewhat grounded and believable (except the murders though) political drama to an 88d-chess drama where literally everyone is playing everyone and the schemes are hilariously stupid and over the top.

its just not tense if the protagonists pull out a bigger ex machine everytime.

It wasn't super abrupt at first. Barely a twitch of the eye that frank caught onto. He didn't get pissed till frank pulled out that whole "what she saw in you" shit.

But again it's just implied that the girl is some super perceptive girl. Maybe she saw him out as a soulless freak or something and it angered him. Maybe she called him an edgelord or just rolled his eyes at something he did when everyone else was scared and that shit just stuck in his head.

It's also kind of a comparison cause this dude is the direct murderer of her father yet she calls frank the murderer and it kinda sticks not just in that terrorists mind but it obviously sticks in franks mind because he calls her back again when he doesn't need to and gets weirdly desperate before laying it to rest as unwinnable.

Sounds about right. Just finished the second episode and the letting the NSA get hacked and then blame ICO thing was fucking ridiculous.

Is the new season worth watching or is it just more Edgy West Wing (ie the show after season 2) ?

>he didn't understand the logs on the fire metaphor

There was no metaphor he was literally just telling us how to build a fire because he was stressed.

>The Underwoods (totally not Hillary and Bill Clinton) working with the deep state to create false flag terrorist attacks for their own gain and government takeover
>chief of staff (totally not Podesta) spending all his time covering up the Underwood's murders and other illegal shit
>Frank getting involved in skull and bones/bohemian grove shit

Is this the most redpilled thing on television right now? I mean you can tell they thought Shillary would win but their portrayal of the globalist elites is spot on.

once you get to the middle of the season the literal illuminati shit starts

dont watch it. its trying to be clever but its just shitty writing and everything only works because the plot demands it and not because its actually thought through or anything.

minor spoilers
they let some data guy hack the internet in d.c. (he even shuty down the safe white house communication system AND sends alarms to every cellphone) to blame terrorists.

also the president keeps a captured president in a secret facility to keep a manhunt going to distract the public and visits him personally.

also some minor details that just upset me personally like the first lady sitting in on classified meetings and such. its literally nbc/abc tier.

the president has the right to give everybody he chooses a high clearence level - it would be naturally for frank to give claire a high status

but the thing you said about the writing is spot on

but actually voting for trump would be 100% against the political positions he had the last 20+ years

I'm really FUCKING confused atm. Did the first episode actually end with Frank not getting pardoned by Claire and now all the episodes so far are set after season 4 but before season 5 to show what happened in between or did I just fuck up the watch order?

*president = prisoner

yeah he does, but if you listen closely she never offered any real political advice on anything nor did she do anything of value. i understood her being there for giving him comfort and some sort of stability in the early seasons but now she is just 'there' to oust frank at some point (probably killing him if you can trust the kinda plump foreshadowing).

eposode 5. still sucks balls.

wat

So I did fuck up the watch order? So far I'm 5 eps in. The first ended with Frank not getting pardoned by clair and now everything is set before that happened. I'm now up to where the election is being decided through the Senate/congress or something

Please someone reply to me I'm confused af

i think you fucked it up