EU banks stress test

So the stress test`s outcome will be out in several minutes.

What do you expect ? Will this lead to a financial collapse within the European Union ? Will the "german powerhouse" aka jewish bloodsucker company™ finally fall apart ?

Isn`t it funny that the results are coming in on a friday on 10pm when the trading markets will have closed tomorrow and sunday ?

How will the kikes at brussels react ? Which strings will be pulled to ensure ongoing rule of the degenerates ?

Other urls found in this thread:

deutsche-wirtschafts-nachrichten.de/2016/07/29/monte-paschi-kurz-vor-stress-test-offenbar-gerettet/
cnbc.com/2016/07/29/european-banking-authority-releases-results-of-eu-bank-stress-tests.html
tagesspiegel.de/wirtschaft/bankenaufsicht-europas-grossbanken-bewaehren-sich-in-stresstest/13948926.html
twitter.com/zerohedge/status/759124764959137793
twitter.com/zerohedge/status/759124178645680128
occ.gov/topics/capital-markets/financial-markets/derivatives/dq116.pdf
cnbc.com/id/23590249
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

K-keep me posted

Are German banks fully taxpayer backed? If they are, there is no possibility of collapse. How does the German electorate feel about bailouts?

whats the worst case scenario from this?

If the Ero-banks eat shit, There is going to be bail ins not bail outs.
>everyone is fucked

From what i heard the EU is going to save every bank with tax-payer money, but...

... has a good point...deutsche bank is 12th important company to some sources and system relevant

Experts claim that around 55 trillion $ (yeah you heard that right) are tied to the german bank

If the italien banks have a very bad outcome this might lead to bigger problems...

Thank god it's Friday.

Oh shit the results are coming now?
>tfw when it's 11 PM Friday and you are drunk and have to make investment decisions

yeah...they waited for all banks to close until releasing the results...

How much manipulations we can expect ?

You've kept the borders open so the markets should be pleased

The fun thing about banks is, you don't know when they are going bankrupt Till they do.

Does anything change for me?

Any link OP?

But this can`t forever....

the german bank and the italian banks hold derivates up to 300 trillion $

if one of those goes bankrupt it will cause a 1929 crisis x50

I`ve read that the 2008 crisis was just a "simulation" by some of the highest managers in a scale of 1/200 to test a real financial crisis..

And the statistics aren`t that good. How long can they go on and fake their numbers ?

deutsche-wirtschafts-nachrichten.de/2016/07/29/monte-paschi-kurz-vor-stress-test-offenbar-gerettet/

yes...kikes really did it

deutsche bank and goldmann sachs rescued italian bancrupt bank...

IT IS REALLY ALL RIGGED

cnbc.com/2016/07/29/european-banking-authority-releases-results-of-eu-bank-stress-tests.html

The Tylers over at ZeroHedge claim that Trump has worn out his welcome with large American banks. The only large bank that still loans him serious money is (wait for it) Deutsche Bank in Germany. He is suspected to owe them a couple of hundred million bucks.

If elected, it looks kind of bad to have the president of the United States owe a foreign bank that kind of dough.

Monte de paschi failed with margin.
However I dont think its time to panic just yet.

Everyone go home, happening cancelled... For now.

Lies.

Deutsche Banks is not only insolvent, but bankrupt.

"Unlike previous tests there are no pass-or-fail rankings this year."

So they deny that all the banks would fail and everyone believes it ?

I really do not understand how economy works at this point. They are just starting to say "we have enough money forever goyim" and everything is fine ?

Last time I heard, it was more like $75 trillion, but Burger banks have reduced their derivatives exposure by a large amount since then, so maybe Douche Bank has too.

Just like 2008 they pretend everything is fine and then a few days later bam nigger you lost your job

>If elected, it looks kind of bad to have the president of the United States owe a foreign bank that kind of dough.

Are you shitting me? Comparing a legal public loan vs the Clinton foundation?

best thread on pol topic in a week

How Did the italian banks do? I'm on My phone and can't See it

Whats a stress test?

How bad could this be?

Could this be good?

It wasn't a simulation. In the US alone, we got the ZIRP, AIG bailout, TARP, QE1, QE2, Operation Twist and QE3 out of it. The rest of the world did a bunch of similar shit, and a lot of interest rates are negative now. Our current monetary paradigm is coming to an end, and has been for the better part of a decade.

Just think, when this shit finally blows, you'll be able to watch chimpout supremes in the US when EBT is no longer working. If you can afford internet, that is.

>Isn't it funny

Wow... (pic related)

Aren't you people afraid the migrants will fly a plane into those buildings?

•Raiffeisen Landesbanken (Austria) 6.14 percent

•Banco Popular (Spain)7.01 percent

•Unicredit (Italy) 7.12 percent

•Barclays (U.K.) 7.30 percent

•Allied Irish Banks (Ireland) 7.39 percent

•Commerzbank (Germany) 7.42 percent

•Bank of Ireland 7.69 percent

•Deutsche Bank (Germany) 7.8 percent

•Societe Generale (France)8.03 percent

This is fucking awful. If Europe gets a double-dip recession All these banks are fucked!

>best thread on pol topic in a week
Only that it should not be on Sup Forums as it is a business / economics topic.

No they haven't. Burger banks are just as exposed, they just don't call them derivatives anymore. They made up a new technical sounding financial product so people wouldn't catch on before they cash in.

OP Whats going on post results NOW

I don't expect Deutchebank to do well, nor the Italian banks. BoE should actually be in good shape.

No goyim everything is fine...they would pass every crisis. we guarantee that.

ALL medias say that the stress test is a success.

How can no sane politican see this ?

I wish they would...nothing of value lost.

check'd

tagesspiegel.de/wirtschaft/bankenaufsicht-europas-grossbanken-bewaehren-sich-in-stresstest/13948926.html

full denial

core capital from the biggest german bank even went down and they say "we are stronger and have MORE core capital than before". They are lying and nobody even sees that.

Actually, only banks which are fucked are:

Banca Monte del Paschi (see internet articles on the situation there, they are being bailed out right now already)

Allied Irish Banks plc (no clue who they are)

Royal Bank of Scotland (well, that was clear...)

NRW Bank (who?)

N.V. Bank Nederlandse (what?)

Landesbank Baden-Württemberg (irrelevant, due to state guarantees)

Bayrische Landesbank (irrelevant, due to state guarantees)

Dutch news saying Dutch banks did well but that international comparisons can't be made cos northern banks had stricter stress tests than southern ones.

And the southern ones did shit. Time to buy gold

Sometimes business / economic topics have a way of suddenly turning into political topics.

An article currently up over at Zero Hedge is claiming that the test is basically a political show, to restore confidence in European banks. It could be kind of bad if they are correct.

#TooBigToFail

#TimeForMoreBailouts

>Daddy, how much is a thousand trillion dollars? Is it a lot of money?

Bank Nederlandse Gemeenten

Aka where all our municipalities and other lower govt layers borrow their shekels

DB CEO: "The stress test results indicate that Deutsche Bank is well-equipped for tough times." - FTW

twitter.com/zerohedge/status/759124764959137793

Deutsche Bank slams ECB for NIRP.

ECB responds by passing DB in a test that does not test for NIRP

twitter.com/zerohedge/status/759124178645680128

nah bank regulation is firmly a Sup Forums subject. It's all based on sinology.
/biz/ would just tell you banks have their own interest at heart, everything is fine, the new regulations, which reduced the unseruce debt in banks by ALOT, they will say made the U.S. banks shitty. Then someone who claims to work for a top firm and went to Harvard but still has time to post on Sup Forums claims the new regulations are terrible, killing his free money job

milleanials and our doctors and professors from syria will have a lot of work to do

What is CET1? Trying to read up on everything needed to comprehend this thread but hard on phone while helping others move.

>I don't expect Deutchebank to do well, nor the Italian banks.

Deutsche Bank got a 7.80% Tier 1 capital ratio even after an adverse event, which is not that bad. Lots of banks did a shitton worse, including Monte Paschi (which is already insolvent).

I expect the german results to be rigged once again and merkel ruining another eu country to cover it up

& what is the difference between "traditional" vs "fully-loaded"

How would another crisis affect credit unions?

no, we have actually reduced wall streets part in the economy by a lot. And thier liquid assets held in central reserve are MUCH bigger. It's a myth nothing has changed in the U.S.

>then

Last test showed they were mostly fine so I don't expect anything interesting. They're just talking about how shit Italian banks and Deutsche Bank are doing.

Yip Db is fine. All tested and good.

Just like Volkswagen

>brussels
The BIS is in Switzerland and it's all calculus, there will be no collapse. If imminent collapse is detected they just add some digital zeros to alleviate the tension. It's really shock testing, to see how much the sheeple can take and when they collectively squeal in agony the pressure is released a little bit, it's a big rinse and repeat operation right back to the dark ages which was the plan all along.

occ.gov/topics/capital-markets/financial-markets/derivatives/dq116.pdf

Scroll down to the 20th page.

so this happening might be cancelled

only a politican with influence could make this cause a financal crisis

so we have to wait for the next stress test

>tfw they let out AQR because otherwise half the banks in southern europe would fail immediately

>doctors and professors from Syria

It's a good thing that Syria was known for having some of the best financial and investment banking minds on the planet. This must be why Merkel has invited so many of them to Germany: to help Deutsche Bank and other European financial institutions fend off bankruptcy.

Were these stress tests carried out by the same auditing agencies who declared that Enron's financial statements were "good to go" year after year?

>>Royal Bank of Scotland
if Royal Bank of Scotland goes, the london banks go, and so goes Europe
The stress tests didn't take into account britxict, that's the main problem in economic planning, the economic term radical uncertainly. That is why the only sure way to protect the economy is force banks to carry enough cash to cover all their debts. Those precentages are based off off weighted risks on bank assets, but weighted risks are useless, before 2008 real estate was weighed very low so banks looked safe when a lot of their assets were in real estate.

What are you even talking about?

I'm /biz/ and Sup Forums excusively and I've been saying Europe is bent-over-a-barrel-fucked for over a year now.

Haha. The EU bank stress is still a joke much like it was the first time they did one. Like all EU things, they chose the most politically correct way to do things so they don't look bad. Well, it's too bad people who make money don't care for much political correctness.

>irrelevant, due to state guarantees
The state can grow money on trees without creating conflict? Nice one.

ISN'T IT FUNNY

>expecting the EU to publish results that would wreck the EU

Yup, Dexia also famously passed this "stress test" twice and that bank ended up in flames soon after.

>Bear Stearns CEO: No Liquidity Crisis for Firm
>
>Wednesday, 12 Mar 2008
>The chief executive of Bear Stearns told CNBC that despite recent market >volatility, he is not aware of any imminent threat to the Wall Street investment >bank's liquidity.
cnbc.com/id/23590249

Yes they can. The Federal Reserve bought up a ton of shady, failing CDOs, CDSs and other creative financial instruments at full face value from both US and non-US banks. They exchanged them for US Government bonds.

At the time, this was called the "Cash for Trash" program

>We're going to turn off the Jewish magic and see if the world doesn't fall apart
I'm scared Sup Forums

How to short these banks?

Can someone explain what this means like they're explaining to someone who is stupid when it comes to modern economies and banking(because I am.)

Thanks in advance.

I don't keep as up to date with this as would be fun but I heard the results from the previous stress test had DB and maybe one other bank at very risky, and this was from the wsj. I don't watch news much is this really being ignored?

Back in the 2006/2007 bubble days, it became apparent that the banking system was loaning out a pile of money to deadbeats who were never going to be able to pay it back. There were a whole bunch of financial websites that tried to explain what was going on. It could take you months to become familiar with all of the moving parts within the oncoming train wreck.

I couldn't even begin to tell you where to start. Maybe somebody over on /biz/ ??

They are different tests testing for different things. The EU one is a joke as it really doesn't test for anything that may be politically sensitive (like Deutsche Bank) and embarrassing. In fact, the EU cherry picked scenerios for each individual bank rather than just using one, so imagine you are the smart kid and class and had to to take a hard test while the dumb kid got to take an easy test, but your grade counted the same. That's what the eu did and how healthier banks from the north look bad while the southern and german ones aren't too bad.

You want to be bailed in with a failing bank?

>Owe foreign bank 200 million
>bank goes bankrupt
>pay back fraction of debt

Trump's a goddamn genius

>No bank loans you money
>Genius businessman

Trump thought Belgium is a city. You can't be anything but dumb as fuck to think that.

Guess who is paying for the losses of these fancy abbreviations: the taxpayer. This is socialization of bad business decisions, very similar to the good ol'commie times. The government cannot create value from nothing and replace the lost value from bad deals. All it can do is redistribute, in this case straight put of your pocket.