Britain will now be a Polish colony

Britain will now be a Polish colony.

Why ARE there so many Poles here?

To England white again, Omar.

they really REALLY like cleaning the shit stains of an englisman off of toilet bowls

To keep Britain white. Would you rather have negroes and pakis instead?

Better Poles than brown pakis.

Because you let them in.
No returns, sorry!

They can get a job that would be barely enough to live on long term here, do it for a few years living in shitty crowded accommodation, and then return to Poland and live like kings

>muh CnC

>complain about poles while thousands of "asians" are raping underage girls en masse.

this is Bullshit as she wanted them out last year .!

not complaining.

But the Polish don`t spend their money in the UK, they send it back home. That`s money we will never get back.

Well, at least they will revitalize catholicism there

And no worries, I'm sure a lot of them will stay there only until Britain as a country is going to have the same problems as France and Germany. Then they will return

Get ready for the Open border policy.

Well, maybe you should pay them in potatoes and vodka instead.

Apparently not.

>Would you rather have negroes and pakis instead?

No, but Polish women would.

do you really have to ask?

Because they are doing jobs you cunts dont want to do. They are fine with less money and they work harder than you

Better neither.

British outnumber poles more than 2:1.
Brits are already euro mongers and have been for 2500 years.

apples to oranges compared to Rotherham

The men clean toilets for less than minimum wage. The women suck cocks for £60 per hour.

This should not be a source of pride.

well polish are fighting agasint the muslins invaders so you should be happy

Rotherham had 1,400 rapes over 20 years. Your country has 1,400 black-on-white rapes every two weeks.

Do you really want to have that conversation, Barack?

Time for UKIP to ramp up in time for the general elections.

Polandball is now a pokemon.

You saw it here first.

If you don´t want them just send them to Germany. We will send you our muslims in return.

It's Poland getting rid of their trash. Good Poles are staying behind and fixing their own damn country.

> vote brexit
> shitskins and poles still flood country
My sympathies.

Pretty defensive Omar. Just an observation is all. I just personally don't understand the Polish hate compared to the more disgusting Paki shitskins which seem like a much larger problem. But I don't live there and am not seeing what you see. From my burger perspective I just see the sharia for England shit as the more immediate threat. Poles don't look like they are attempting to alter British life the way all the durka durka's appear to.

tru dat b0i

>800,00 poles will be able to stay
It was already a polish colony dumbfuck

>leaf

>pokeball

Honestly? If the alternative is Pakis, I'm happy with Polacy

what does UK think of Hungarian migrants?

What does a Hungarian look like?

if you blend, we won`t even notice.

to be honest, i`ve never even met a Polish person yet.

I haven't met one, and I haven't heard of them causing any problems.

white

fake Igor....tell the truth.

WTF's wrong with you? Even Pakis would prefer Poles to other Pakis.

Jesus fucking Christ, man. Why are politicians such fucking assholes?

Why can't we have a Sup Forumsack run the world? Things would be MUCH better for all of us.

Then again, at least the Poles are white.

Polish are almost all Christians though right? So I am pretty happy about this, UK just wanted to make them scapegoats and keep all the Muzzies.

black...

Eastern Europeans have a distinctive look to them, I could pick them out from a mile away. Even the few who aren't tracksuit wearing skinheads just look different to the rest of us.

FUCK this aint right poles ARE going then Kebabs or this nation will riot !
even the 70s pakis from Uganda want them out ..Top Lel

The only people who have ever given my polish girlfriend any grief are sudanese muslims that live a street down. Not sure where all these 'attacks on polish' are suddenly coming from.

There is 829,000 british expats in the US. How that mean the US is also a British colony?

We fucked you, now you're gonna have to hold the cum inside where it can fester. Dont even think of squatting to get it out.

DOES that mean***

At least their not Turks or Jamican Negroids...

>Because they are doing jobs you cunts dont want to do
biggest lie ever told

>polish maths
0.8M in 300M
vs
0.8M in 65M

East Europoors are Vermin .. ..Evil scheming filth ever .. Utter Cunts .. this aint a shitpost ok but warning lads ok .. !!!
Sorry Lad .. shes worse than a thieving nasty insidious using cunts .. bet her BF visits when you not there !
Sorry Lad but I know many guys on site, who have been stung an hate these nasty cunts , one lad had a Carribean wedding hols booked !,an his GF she ran up loads of debt but sent it back stole money an vanished !

It's a small island. Our population is 5 times that of Britain.

You're more than welcome to trade the Poles for some of our niggers.

Then stop hiring them.

I love when right-wing queen loving nuts mock Poles when the Queen is ethnically Polish.

>ww2 allies broing it up
Glad to see you didnt betray them again nigel

>the Queen is ethnically Polish.
Er... no...

who asked a kid in thailand on a proxy for a reply ..?
Just saying ok

I have some difficulty believing you, are you a roach in disguise?

Her great grandfather is Prince Albert of Saxe-Coburg-Gotha. Who's great great great great Grandmother was in the Piast family. The most Slavic Royal Family in Europe.

She's ethnically German and culturally English. In no way is she Polish.

poles aren't that bad desu, they assimilate quick. It's the Romanians and Bulgarians who steal shit.

suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure

>ethnically Polish
She's less than 1% Polish you fucking mongrel.

Get the europoors an scum out an if Tory doesnt they will riot ..lol .. brill

>ethnically German
Yeah and Polish

Yeah so? I'm less than 1% non-white yet when I posted my 23andme results I got called a nigger.

fuck off scum

you fucking mudblood

Why poles get NO credit, they are whites, in 2 generations they will whiten the English gene stock of dark Africans

Just like your queen

Hahahha and Brits thought they were going to throw everyone out now.

She's literally 0.195% Polish, and that's only if her Piast ancestor was 100% Polish(which she probably wasn't, royals rarely are).

The brexit was more of a response to the refugee crisis, of which we succeeded unlike another western country i can think of, begins with G...

The day Polish people start spending British money in the British economy instead of sending 80% of it back home to Poland, is the day i`ll accept them.

Listen Lad even daring posting that .. Wow .. ??? You are the roach ok !
Now get out my Fucking sight you UnGodly mudslime cunt ok
I trying to help Lads in GB not be taken in by Gypo Euro cunt bitches OK ;)

Being less than 0.2% Polish doesn't make you a mudblood. Even being 100% Polish wouldn't seeing as they aren't brown.

Your country let the migrants into Europe in the first place.

Pole here.
I have MA in International Relations, MA in Journalism and BA in Philosophy plus know English and German.
In Poland I couldn't even work as a janitor or receptionist. I tried to find a job for 4 years. Not even once did I get a reply to my CV, phone calls and visits to companies.
In UK I found a job in a week.

There aren't any jobs in Poland, that's why we come here.

I would rather have a pole in my country than a paki any day of the week. Poles work hard and try their best to integrate. Paki's, especially the women, try their hardest to avoid both. I've dubbed the women as House Paki's, as they essentially sit inside the house all day, can't speak a word of English, and are terrified of the repercussions by their husband if they even answer the door and speak to another (English) man. How the fuck is this beneficial to society? Poles come over here for one purpose: to work. I'm never going to hold that against them. It's the lazy shitskins who are all take and give nothing back who are the problem.

They kind of do, they pay rent and buy our food and the used BMW/Mercedes market is booming.

says it all .. *Thumbs up * Mods !

When are you going back?

says it all .. *Thumbs up proxy shitty cunt * Mods !

>Good Poles are staying behind and fixing their own damn country.
This retarded argument is often repeated.
The truth is Poles who stay are those with connections or wealthy/influential families.
If we would stay in Poland we would die from hunger on the street.

Piasts are VERY polish.

If I would go back to Poland I would end up on a street without a job and means to feed myself.
I prefer having means to buy my food in UK.

an three months back in pole they get all year tax UK paid tax back .. ????

She's also a descendant of the prophet Muhammad, via some Spanish nobility that married the al-Andalus nobility. Your point being?

You can tell Brits are cucks because they seem to have such a problem with Poles, but say nothing as their country is overrun by shitskin Pakis, African savages, and burka-wearing Islamics.

you're trash. You're not a good american you are TRASH

Average Pole sends back £2000~ a year. That's about a month's wages, hardly 80% of their income.

to CTR, it's the same in our country.

Do you have no national pride anymore then?

Just fuck off ok Go home an work on your shit economy an dont have greedy bitch pole women at u the nation of cucks ..lol

Don't be fooled america, polish immigrants are basically like mexicans to you

If you literally read this thread you'll see the exact opposite Sanchez.