>She's Dead, Wrapped In Plastic

For some reason i really like how he says this line

Nadine is a good character

Look
Can we finally talk about Judy?

OH ANGELOOO

youtube.com/watch?v=TLUZYoKIOmg

I'll ask again because this makes no fucking sense to me:

how can someone who liked the first season enjoy this one? they are barely related by some cammeos, otherwise they are two total different things

MONTANA!!!!!

Americans, can you tell me something?
How good are the numbers for the first episodes?
Are they average for showtime or are they below or above?
What is to be expected?

Post your R A R E waifus and/or husbandos.

I claim Eolani.

Was there any point to her super-human strength plot? I thought they might tie it together with something supernatural but nope, she was just a medical anomaly

No. In a fact, we are not going to mention this unknown character called Judy at all. We will keep her out of these threads.

reminder

so where do i get the FWWM edit with missing pieces re-added

all i can find is the fanedit webpage for it but no dl link

>Sup Forums is too stupid understand that there used to be 4 teevee channels
fucking cringe

/tpg/ is already dead after only nine days. What a joke of a series and fanbase LOL

>how can people like things that aren't the same thing?

didnt Lynch bascially scrap everything, including Nadine when he got back and did the last episode?

i went to sleep, were those screenshots from argentina etc proven to be fake or what?

YOU'RE GOING BACK TO TALLAHASSEE

> The colour blue will figure largely in future endeavours. The reason for this will soon become apparent.

look up Q2 edit

Pete was my favorite character from the get go

MONTANAAAAAAAAAAAAA

MONTANA

Jean Renault's accent gave me a boner.

pirateproxy.cc/torrent/10982096/Twin.Peaks.FWWM.Q2.Extended.Fanedit.1080p.mkv

or

pirateproxy.cc/torrent/10970986/Twin.Peaks.FWWM.Q2.Extended.Fanedit.720p.mkv

>season finale is just blue screen
B R A V O L Y N C H
P U R E K I N O

Jarman did it before though

Are you saying that Judy will not be a topic of discussion in these threads, user?

>they are barely related by some cammeos
and, you know, the fucking story

triple kek

nah im just not an American
also it was a serious question

No. She regained her memory after being banged on the head again.

by ta bull it bay be

JUDY????

I've said the same in so many threads.

>one eye-one eyed jacks
>drapes/oil on runners-lodge oil and drapes
>redhead-fire

And the supernatural strength bit. It seemed like she would be central to decoding twin peaks, but they used her as a caricature, then they got to a point where they overdid it.

I call bullshit, Lynch. Were you just fucking with us?

>She regained her memory after being banged on the head again.
And she lost her super strenght right?
bascially he scraped it

Did she got back with Ed? That is one unanswered question thats been bugging me for years

>Dougie what's wrong with you?
>What the fuck are you doing Dougie?
>Jesus Christ on a pogo stick, Dougie, did you forget how to fucking pee??

This shit is hilarious. Lynch comedy is pretty good.

>"Twin Peaks Season 2 sucked"

Actual DKL quote

Judy give two rides

why was leo so mad all of the time?

>I've said the same in so many threads
Yeah, and it was as retarded then as it is now

Eww, no. Not that guy.

This guy.

I honestly like most of the Nadine plot in the first half of S2. It's so brazenly silly and doesn't take itself seriously at all. I haven't found the willpower to progress past episode 9 yet. Soap opera plot rankings so far

>Maddie/James/Donna love triangle
gap
>Nadine amnesia
>Shelley and Bobby raise retard Leo
>Lucy's baby
huge gap
>Ghostwood estates.
I love the Hornes but everything else about that is a bore

Was he meme'ing when he did God's Not Dead 2? Every interview about it he's done looks like he's trying not to laugh.

There's something strang in these woods...

Your country doesn't have a limited number of free channels?

Because he was the only one with the right attitude.

Shelly had no idea how to clean. It drove him to drugs and Corvettes.

TP is on a premium pay channel as well as streaming services (the figures for which aren't included in the graph). Original TP was on one of the 3 major broadcast channels in 1990. It's apples and oranges.

This has been asked countless times, so it's only proper to make it a tradition: what is Wally's deal? From the character perspective, not what Lynch had in mind for the meaning of that scene. Why is he acting like that?

From what I've seen, people on here seem to write him off as a goofy dumbbell, but I didn't feel like that was the case. Upon rewatching the scene, he still seems to me like he's really irate at his parents for unwittingly pressuring him into coming to Sheriff Truman. He constantly makes faces like he doesn't want to be there, and that he's doing it just so his parents ("such sweet people", he says dejectedly) don't die of sadness. He doesn't appear to like Sheriff Truman very much - it almost felt like he's a kindergartener whose teacher (Andy and Lucy) asks him to apologize another kid (Sheriff) - so did they have any trouble the last time they met? And Sheriff, unlike Lucy and Andy, looks like he understands that and doesn't push for a meaningful conversation.

Anyone else getting that vibe too?

Thats not the point, the numbers tell me nothing

>mad
It's called being alpha male.

I remember the Giant giving Cooper a ball of light or something, what was that about? Anything to do with the golden ball from Dougie?

let's be honest: this season is total shit compared the the first ones and if you say otherwise you're either retarded or you didn't watch them or probably both

copy-pasting reddit posts is underrated meme

Reminder that Lost Highway > Mulholland Drive

Anyone have a higher res screencap of this?

Call for help

So that's why looks so, so miserable in one of the teasers.

this season is already better than most of the 2nd one

t. midget replaced by a fucking tree

Naomi Watts >>>>>>>>> Patricia Arquette

Out of interest, have you watched any of Lynchs movies?

let's be honest, you don't think this at all but merely get off on (you)'s

What is the WORST arc and why is it Horne Confederate arc???

the black chick at horne's perfume counter was cute. was she even named?

Wally's appearance is meant to satirize kids today. He's obsessed with nostalgia for a form of Americana he never experienced first-hand. He's well-meaning, but deeply pretentious.

So is she still working at the Double R?

You asked this in the last thread. Is it too hard to Google "twin peaks let's rock" and see what you find?

It's really not though. They deliberately wrote Nadine that way; any rational person would infer that she has some plot significance, at some point, but then she just doesn't.

It makes no sense.

Confederate Ben Horne is the best arc of the slump. Little Nicky is the worst.

only retards believe this

No need to remind, everybody knows that.

LYNCHED

Little Nicky is kino

Imagine how evil Andy's Doppleganger is

Bill Pullman > both of them

Why hasn't Lynch inserted any anti-drumpf commentary yet?

or is he........... a drumpftard himself???

twin peaks IS low on POC

I can see why people would hate this season if they were expecting a continuation of the TV show. It's closer in tone to FWWM. I'm really enjoying it though.

literally all of them, and loved the most of them, but when I've started this new season I wanted to watch a twin peaks continuation not fucking inland empire. For the record, lynch was barely involved in the first seasons, he just directed the pilot and that cringe ending, so my question for you is: have you ever watched the first seasons?

what else would she have going on in her life?

Is Leo Johnson's Doppelganger really nice and polite?

Personally I hate the "Lynch is really mocking X" stuff because it always ends up being shorthand for what the viewer himself wants to see made fun of, but I see it more like showing how silly it would be to have the retro, melodramatic biker teens of the 90s show still be around in 2017.

Imagine how short his arms are

>Wally's Doppleganger is exactly the same as him except that he murders people by engaging them with such an extensively long monologue that they end up dying from exposure to the elements

Are you actually asking how it's possible that people can like two things that are different?

All fans of Lynch likely like both iterations of the show.

Waifu: Catherine

Husbando: Hawk

>It makes no sense.
How does it feel knowing that us you'll never get what us patricians figured out years ago?
I bet it really steams your beans little brainlet :)

Drinking at the Bang Bang with her basic bitch girlfriends and living off of some kind of disability money she would get from Leo being a vegetable.

Justin Theroux>>>>>>>Bill Pullman

I don't know about you guys but I would NEVER miss Sonny Jim's birthday party