Fuck Rotten tomatoes

There is no way in hell that a Cape shit movie could be Better then Gone With the Wind,Rocky,Ben-Hur, The Sound of Music ,Forrest Gump,Tokyo Godfathers and Animal House

Fuck your rating system

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/1430793196399.png/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>it's ok when Marvel does it

Yah but the highest ratted marvel movie is 94%(Wich even then is WAY to high)

look at the actual average ratings and learn some basic math you dumb fuck

Rotten tomatoes isn't there to say "this movie is better than this one"

Although the actual rating there is present currently at 7.7/10.

The whole percentage based score is to gauge how often someone would like the movie.

In this case there is a 97% chance you will like this movie. Critic score out of 10 is still 7.7.

With gone with the wind with an 8.6/10 and a 94% chance you will like the movie.

Just saw the IGN review
>Most epic part is where she climbs out of the trenches

That was fucking horrible

The effects are trash with Green screen being omnipresent and obvious

The use of Slow Moe~~ is fucking disgusting

Gadot cannot change her facial expression leading to Trevor acting leaps and fucking bounds over her. When you watch the movie just concentrate and you can hear the director shouting off stage, "ALRIGHT NOW YOUR CONFIDENT. NO MORE SERIOUS, AH FUCK IT"

The overarching plot is absolutely uninteresting to anyone who has scene a movie. It offers fuck all new or original.

The movie is a solid 6/10 but I dislike Gadots acting far to much and give it a 5.5/10

Thats not how RT works you fucking dipshit. Its a ratio of how many critics like it, no an x/100 meter. Stupid fuck trying to sound smart.

>7.7 avg.

The movie is meh, but technically competent as edident by the 90+ score. In other words, the movie is tailor-made for the pleb masses. Nothing to lose sleep over.

7.7 is a solid score, above average but not top tier like 8s and 9s with 10s being impossible.

Personally the movie probably will be alright seeing these reviews. Chances are it will be a fun movie.

Even though with trailers and the webms here Gadot making goofy as fuck faces it would seem it would be terrible.

Yeah, it is weird that the most legitimized platform for film criticism is aggregated. The difference between a tomato and a green splat is the difference between mediocre and below average, and when the revolution against Drumpf is about to kick off the female future, nobody wants to be a green splat on Wonder Woman.

>I don't know how the tomatometer works

gwtw is overrated reddit horseshit

>77
>7.7
checked

Also, don't forget the +1 for feminism bonus.

don't worry I trust metacritic!

>it's pretty much the avg. rating right below the tomato percentage

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
IT DESERVES POSITIVE FEEDBACK BECAUSE FEMINISM YOU CIS GENDERED STRAIGHT WHITE MALE

If I wrote a review and said a movie was a 6/10 would that count as positive or rotten on their stupid system?

>the dark knight rises has an average rating of 8/10
I bet my life Wonder Woman is less shitty than that flick.

you aren't a critic so it would go by viewer score.

6 is a positive rating it means you liked the movie and it was above average.

So being that you liked it it would be a fresh review.

5 means it is meh, and anything below that obviously means it was lacking in various intensities.

everyone knew the crtics were going to do this a year ago. It goes to show that rotten tomatoes doesn't mean shit. I gonna check it out regardless. Marvelets btfo

They're marlels not marvelets, marvelets sounds fucking dumb.

I want to believe the movie is good, but every other critic saying Gal Gadot is as good as Christopher Reeve's Superman or RDJR's Iron Man in the acting department makes me doubt our entire reality

what from the trailers and previews looks like it could possibly be good?

>t. marvel fanboy who has only seen the trailers.

Postan in a shill thread. Hidden

Well, I'm not very hopeful, some things seem alright, and by tge sound of it they got the characterization right which I always thought would be the hardest part for Wonder Woman, seeing how very few people have managed to make it right in the source material.

It could be a solid film. I just can't believe the level of praise for Gadot. I'm pretty sure these critics are lumping up characterization with acting. Sure she's not so terrible as to deliver the lines with no emotion at all and thus not giving any characterization, but I have seen all the clips from the movie and she's mediocre at best, just sounds surprising when she's yelling something, but mostly because otherwise she's so monotone...

Women really are trying to destroy the human race.

criterion collection
just sit back and think for once I your lives.

>97% chance you will like this movie
I don't like DC, superheros or Jews.

>Marvel has been putting out highly rated movies for 10 years
>OP: that's fine :) haha
>A movie starring a nonbinary female gets rated highly
>OP: rants incoherently how it shouldn't be rated highly because other good movies exist
Gee wonder if there's any underlying biases going on ITT lmbo

Rotten Tomatoes is a review aggregator. This means 97% of the critics gave the movie a good score. You're just too dumb to understand what the scores mean.

In OP's defense, most people are retarded, including some journalists pointing out how WW "is the highest rated superhero movie of all time"

The Shit Awakens got about the same, and Ghostbusters were in the eighties and Star Trek Into Darkness was Ninety Four. These people are all screwed in the head. And now this feminist dyke shit.

>this triggers the MCUcks

>evan poster is still here

>97%
WHY IS THIS HAPPENING?
IT WASN'T SUPPOSED TO BE LIKE THIS!

The funny thing about the IGN review is that the dude said it was by far better than the 3 other DCEU movies, but he gave it a 7.9 while giving Man of Steel 9.0

He also talked big shit on it at the end
>Gadot can't act
>Effects were bad
>Terrible ending

>7.9

Yo, imagine Animal House getting released today.

It would probably get a 60% rating MAX

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/1430793196399.png/

They're not all me

I'm actually happy

Yes, not you, it's coincidental that they all have the same filename.

At least he was more honest about her acting.

It means more than 1 person in a thread downloaded a version of the image that was posted. Though about half of those are mine

And they all named it the exact same file name.

Rotten Tomatoes is pretty unreliable.

The reviews for this movie are fucking hilarious. Most of my favorite movies are certified as rotten.

Just a reminder the the director of this film's last film was in the top 5 films of the 2000's

you know just saving as and clicking save results in the same filename right? I don't even know if you're trying to troll, clever girl

I pretty frequently don't rename the images I save.

Pic related, I'm not even sure how old this is but I've never used it.

Wednesday, July 22, 2015 6:01:50.683 PM

> MAH INTERNET NUMBERS ARE IMPORTANT

You're the 3%

what does based armond have to say about it?

Wow, I'm stunned. How the fuck did he went from Monster to fucking capeshit?

It's a cliche story with videogame action, and also praised by every other critic

He will obviously hate it

Marvel Fans: "DC will never make a real movie critics find fresh"
DC: hold my beer

*proceeds to get the highest rating of any movie of the 21st century*

Huh, quite a while ago.

Figure out how RT works you insufferable fucking FAGGOT

55% rotten audience score on RT within 3 months. Book that shit

progressivism

so brave
yet everyone thinks the same

It's one of the best movies ever made. Deal with it.

They did the same thing with Ghostbusters, remember?

NO, NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO HAVE ANY MEMORY OF ANY EVENTS

Yet another shithead that doesn't know how to read and process reviews and blames it on the reviewers.