Robert Downey Jr Drops Out Of Marvel's 'Infinity War'

variety.com/2017/film/news/robert-downey-jr-leaves-marvels-infinity-war-120201834/

>Robert Downey Jr has parted ways with Marvel's latest Avengers film "Infinity War" over personal conflict, Variety has learned.

>“Sadly, I’m no longer able to commit to Infinity War due to some personal stuff I'm facing,” the actor said in a statement to Variety. “The film has so much promise, and Disney and Marvel have been great partners. I’m bummed, but look forward to seeing it on the big screen.”

>The big screen adaptation of Marvels iconic storyline was expected to finish filming this summer, but it is unknown whether or not his scenes will be left in and if he will be returning.

>page not found

>kotaku link.html

shit bait

Fake news!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

CGI Tony Stark imminent.

JUST

Marvel BTFO

Lol

Hope thread?

couldn't even try to make it believable

JUST

Snyder sacrificed his daughter to kill marvel. Turns out it worked and the powers that be killed marvel's head honcho.

(you)

Wasn't he getting like $200 mil for this role? Marvel is F U C K E D.

DC boys, we're baaaaaack.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

>iconic storyline
Least believable part

"""""""Nerd Culture"""""""" irrevocably BTFO

Would be a very smart move on his part to do this now (if it's actually true), the timing is perfect. Think about all millions put into this franchise, all the buildup, all the work he put into the prequels, they would pay this guy whatever he wants to stay in for the main event, he could ask for the fucking moon and they will find a way to give it to him.

>DCfags this desperate

fuck off i got so excited

Literally fake. OP has made it up.

Why do you faggots care so much about comic book movies

>marvelets desperately scrambling already to damage control

KEK

STICKY NAO

why does anybody care about anything

I know just the guy to replace that manlet

As if he would ever give up the thing to make him relevant, he'll be Stan's age and still be in Marvel movies

Let's face it, he'll probably just move over to DC and replace Affleck as Batman. Then you'll have to reverse your position just like with Josh Wheaton

RDJ couldn't walk away from this, the mouse wouldn't let him. If he did, he'd suddenly "relapse" and OD.

>due to some personal stuff I'm facing

He's so buttmad Glomph won the election he's using drugs again.

So fucking what

or they could just seth rich his ass with his drug addled past it would be easy to do........ at 1st I though oh, maybe he relapsed and they wont insure his junkie ass.