Guns guns guns

How many of you Sup Forums users own guns for home defense?

If you dont, why are you so fucking stupid to not protect yourself or your family?

>inb4 muh no money

Pic related, my baby

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jz3kX4X9KvQ
youtu.be/QjEHKyuTzv4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no $

Now post the doge version

Erm.
OP are you the Devil?

nice b8 thread
SAGE

Guns are cheap, son.

this pic is old as the internet itself, burger. You'll have to try harder

Shoot your feet you degenerate

Yep. I own a cheap Mossberg 500 home defense shotgun and a cheap Hi-Point .45. I know it's a nigger gun but I put a laser on it, zeroed it in, it shoots where I point it.

I'm not rich, but I'm not gonna not own guns either

Are those toes? How do toes get that nasty? OP, get yourself a damn Dremel tool, for goodness sake, and file those nails down at least. I understand that fungal nails are difficult to cut. Use a Dremel. That is exactly the tool the podiatrist uses to trim fungal nails. Yes, really. Call a podiatrist and ask to verify if you doubt me. Do it. You will still have fungal nails but at least they will look healthy and normal again, and then you will have yourself a way to keep them trim.

You have foot cancer apparently.

hi godzilla

I'm sorry Mr. FBI agent, but I lost mine in that boating accident a couple of years ago.

holy fuck
cut your nails
buy some lamisil
that fungus is disgusting

NO EXCUSES!!!

Fuck it, as long as it shoots.

Sorry agent, I lost mine in a boating accident a couple of days ago

This. They happen more often than you think.

Only faggots lose their shit in boating accidents ,kys

um, i've got a serrated dive knife and on of those underwater rifles that fire tridents. i just think that will be funnier to kill with if i ever get invaded

It cost me less to get my first gun than it did to get 1000 rounds for it.

>18+

My hands are lethal weapons.

youtu.be/jz3kX4X9KvQ

Close range, you could be armed to the teeth. I don't give a fuck.

the only gun in my family

Atf please go this shoelace of for shoe related purposes only.

that's why faggot, if you aren't man enough to protect your freedom and giving em reason to keep coming after it then you are a retarded child.

Those toe nails are probably deadlier than the gun.

>desperate counter trolling
(You)

> (you)

Is there a version of this without the budget-tier funs? Non poor bro here.

I do

I use a Stoeger 12 gauge coach gun with 00 buckshot; it's an ok shotgun, just not made for heaps and heaps of shooting. Works fine for hunting/defense

I have several bolt actions, with some milsurps; they're probably better "fighting weapons", but eh, the coach gun is good enough for any realistic scenario for me

I live in the middle of nowhere

Lets see your mad Max DVD next

found ak-47 for about 299$
feels gud man

Congratulations on being the dumbest fuck on Sup Forums today.

Closest one that I've got

If Hillary wins this election I want to buy some kind of 'assault-style' weapon before she takes office. Thing is right now I don't have much more than $400 and I may or may not be able to get more between now and then, could that get me a shitty AR? If not, what sort of semiautomatic intermediate/rifle caliber rifle with a detachable magazine should I try for?

Look at a VZ 2008

Not sure why anyone wouldn't own a gun when even the majority of police sheriffs say that it is a good idea, especially if you live more than 15 minutes away from a dispatch location.

Liberals say that we shouldn't own a gun because we have the police but then police tell me that I should own a gun. I think I'm going to go with what the cops suggest.

Wow, triple negative.

Mind over matter. Guns are just a tool, and a very useful one sometimes.

Banning useful tools because they could possibly kill someone is just retarded. People use lethal tools all day every day.

Taking away useful tools is just retarded.

What is the reason behind having this thread happen every fucking day? Go fuck yourself, I lost all my guns in a tragic boating incident.

Do guns usually cost more on the internet? Cheapest I saw was $600. Looks like a good choice otherwise, though I'm inclined towards full stocks.

I forgot the Ice T video.

youtu.be/QjEHKyuTzv4

Yanks, hang onto your guns. American gun ownership was one of my first red pills.

Get rid or your for profit prisons, and you'll be fine.