Is Europe salvageable?

Is Europe salvageable?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>oh noooO! brown people are in my country! it's ruined!!!
fuck off back to Sup Forums

Maşallah wh*Tes are dying out

nigger

Yes. But it would require some extreme measures, if know what i mean

Europe died after WW2 when Jewish bankers took over.

Take off the proxy, you cowardly fucking mongrel.

Ok but now what?

t. 56%

i've never seen that many niggers here in the states outside of philly projects. i cannot imagine the horror of having to actually share streets with these monsters

Ohh nooo France abd Britanniaaa oh nooooo

what country is this? asking so i can use the webm as an argument later

->

t. inbred skinhead
lmao anti-semitism too now, really? jews have long been an essential part of european history. even while being persecuted, they managed to contribute a lot to society. in fact, ww2 pushed Europe's jews to America, which is precisely how America became a center of technological advancement and such

Those monsters aren't the ones fucking up the worl, it's the """white""" Americans who are. You are the fucking monsters, with your bombs and your guns and your corporations toppling governments.

Fuck off and die.

Then why do you have a problem with Muslim immigration? They're the ones driving European Jews out of the continent right now.

there is LITERALLY a french flag in the webm

yes. these people are salvaging it by replacing wh*tes

Islam is the light

theres a french flag there

EU is 96% white

I honestly can't figure out who is pushing for mass immigration in the end

too white. needs russian colonization.

youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ

Dog bless jews

gross

>black countries for black people
>asian countries for asian people
>white countries for EVERYONE
don't forget your pensions! we need this cheap workforce because downscaling the economy to match population levels would cut into my profits!

Why you want to become shit Europe-kun?

hey that's me in the video
could you please delete it?

At least those migrants are helping europe’s economy and birth rates unlike pasty euro nu-male soyboys

Plus they will integrate and become patriotic conservatives within a single generation anyway.

Yes the few remaning wh*tes will soon be gone thanks to KARA BOĞAS so dont worry my kangaroofucker mutt friend

Thank you for your service, goy. You are a patriot and a hero.

>haha nobody wants to hire those stupid shitskins because they're flaky, untrainable, and borderline retarded!
>the JEWISH CORPORATIONS are orchestrating mass immigration in order to acquire a pool of cheap labour!!1!
would your shrivelled little brain explode if it held more than two thoughts at once?

>Having colonies was a good idea

I don't see any problem, why are you so concerned about Europe when you cannot even win a war with a f*cking bird.