Has shilling ever worked on ANYONE here? When 50 shillary threads pop up every DNC, do any of you honestly feel "damn...

Has shilling ever worked on ANYONE here? When 50 shillary threads pop up every DNC, do any of you honestly feel "damn, I'm #withher now!"?

What is the point of shilling here? To piss us off?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10865949
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I was 110% for Trump. Now with this Hillary threads I am thinking about getting arrested just so I can hang out with her in prison.

It's not actually shilling for the most part. It's just trolling.

You can't get paid for shilling unless you can have your posts tracked (or are a salaried employee, which realistically is only from specific government agencies, not a political campaign). Otherwise, anyone could say "Heh, I made all these posts, now pay me :^)" even though they did nothing but watch Youtube videos all day.

Places with actual accounts (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) are more likely to have real shills and bots, as you can track everything there and get paid accordingly.

not here, but it does in kikebook and jewtter. Thing is they don't see us as different.

Yeah, you can tell these firms were hired and Sup Forums was just added to the list of 'social media' sites to shill

Honestly they are meant to cause concern. I used to do this shit in HS by supporting Trump and being a loudmouth asshole. It resulted in about half of my class becoming to a marginal extent redpilled the other half were unrecoverable.

I was able to convince the few republicans in class that Jeb was useless and Cruz was no better. Once that happened I railroaded democrats by getting some to support Stein or stick with the bernie or death thing. It culminated in me making the few republicans hardcore Trump supporters and making the bernsters hate the hill shill teacher.

However we and by we I mean pol generally is more resilient I honestly think its shitposting and some real stuff to concern us. The real shillingg comes from the Gay or /polgbt/ threads those always get 300+ replies or BLACKED threads the latter is more recognizable.

The occupy democrats shit should be avoided theyre fucking retarded and /cfg/ should shoop them and make them anti hillary and post them all over the normie internet.

T. Shilling Afficionado

I'm easily influenced, so yes. I'm a #hillfag now

It's the double think, news speak, and emotional appeal strategy. Never is there any positive or persuasive information posted;
It's simply done to derail and slide, because no coherent discussion can ever be fostered from it here.
A lot of them are Rhett Butler tier, in that they simply do it for the money - and have no loyalties nor any desire to vote.

Trump/Farage shills have this place on lockdown.

>shills

Faggot, we do it FOR FREEEEE

Chicken tendies are cool too

>Honestly they are meant to cause concern
This
Successful persuasion is moving the audience further towards your side
If they make you doubt your beliefs at all, they're successful
They don't need to convince you to vote for hillary. Maybe you'll vote 3rd party instead or just not bother voting at all

WHY WONT DAHNALD GIVE THE DELEGATES TO TRU CONSERVATIVE CRUZ ??!??!?!?!

Call and find out...

Vote in the poll

strawpoll.me/10865949

Shills don't seem to realize that their "opinions" don't mean shit here. They're just wasting their time.

A Leaf would know the most about trolling. You're right though, its just trolling to rile us up.

number no longer in service

i wanted him to correct the record though....

Shilling works really well when you can integrate it into the culture. For example, gamergate was an anti-SJW maneuver that partially originated on Sup Forums, but shills managed to cultivate a bitterness against it. It became "cool" to tell anyone talking about topics related to the scandal and the events surrounding it to fuck off.
Another example would be slide topics that are slowly and mysteriously integrated into the board culture, things like flat earth threads and no fap. These subjects are pure nonsense and aren't remotely related to politics, but the threads are common and generate lots of replies.

>What is the point of shilling here? To piss us off?
everything pisses you off. including people with different opinions

Shill posts help right-thinking anons craft well-considered responses when we hear such arguments in the real world.

I get some of my best material reading responses to shill posts.

Remember, you can't turn a useful idiot with reason. But you CAN with lies and deceit and deflections.

They dont pop up because of some elsborate conspiracy
They pop up (a do the cuck threads) because you underage retards give the op lots of (You)s

>you can't turn a useful idiot with reason. But you CAN with lies and deceit and deflections.
To defeat the liars we have to become the liars.

>To defeat the liars we have to become the liars.

Exactly. But it's for a higher calling, so it's OK.

Also, all I am advocating is planting a sliver of doubt into someone's mind. Nothing more. We are all free agents.

I know someone who does. He says he gets paid, but not much, to just post a few threads daily. He's also a liberal faggot and I don't know why I still talk to him.

Fuck you Kyle.

Something born out of organic passion is truer than something born out of capitalist driven greed. We are undoubtedly the good guys here.

It's time to put him down.

They probably do it so you have problems to discuss real topics and slide your threads or just infest them with trolling. Delaying information is the only thing they can really accomplish.

Tell him he is on the list if nationalism wins.

this f a m she seems like someone you can share a beer with in prison

To constantly remind us that liberals hold the majority in every other part of the Internet and that even here, we aren't allowed to have nice things.

I'd accuse them of dragging down the level of discourse but this is Sup Forums.

All shilling does is reinforce your choice. Look up hardening.

It's mostly 16 year old leftist Canadians that have nothing better to do.

this makes me think.

Undoubtedly there's some paid shilling. They probably aren't all shills, but there's so many of them some are bound to have been. What if their real focus is to just inspire edgy teens to false flag and sow discord? To make us shit on ourselves every now and then?