JOHNSON IS OPEN BORDERS

Why the fuck would any right winger support him?

Plus... He has no eyebrows.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ixi9_cciy8w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Damn, u scared.

Johnson takes more voters from Hillary than from Trump

Why do you Trumptards hate him again?

F R E E T R A D E
P R O G U N
W E E D
L O W T A X E S

Johnson is a leftist, and retarded at that, literally doesn't understand basic things. Any libertarian who says he agrees with 70% of Bernie Sanders insnt libertariann

As a "fuck you" to Trump.

because hes a libertarian, as in "you can do whatever you want to make shekels"

So who cares about shipping jobs to third world labour over seas, or just letting in a bunch of third worlders into the country to work for cheap? Doesnt matter if it fucks with the livelyhood of millions of americans as long as it means more money for those at the top

wew

>pro gun

Can we stop lying about this? He's about as pro gun as obama, he's just following the party line for now.

Because he is for smaller government. He is the only candidate for smaller government.

Because he triggers trumplets like no other

Donald Trump and his children combined are more Libertarian than Gary Johnson could ever be

what the fuck are you talking about? all the bernouts are voting for Jill Stein or Trump. wtf does this meme come from? half the conservatives I know are voting for this idiot.

I seriously can't believe you fucking morons support this obvious liberal faggot

because you're handing the election to Hillary yet you claim you hate her. it's just retarded. you're acting like little rebellious children who can't get their way so you're going to "stick it to the man" by voting 3rd party. it's just fucking idiotic and a reckless gamble considering that 4 SCOTUS seats are riding on this election.

>wanting your country to have prison walls around it

W E W

L

A

D

Oh, well if a sample size as large as the people you personally know suggests it to be true, I guess we can ignore the polls.

>everybody I don't like is a liberal
if you Americans are going to misuse terms like that at least misuse them consistently.

What use is a home without walls?

kek

you don't even know what his policies are, you live in Poland so shut the fuck up.

Why do you people think this? Do you know why he threw that gun away? Or did you just follow Sup Forumss new memes?

I don't even like Johnson that much but fuck if you're going to hate him do it for the right reasons.

...and pro-DACA. Johnson said Obama's orchestrated invasion of central American children entering the US was the right thing to do. Thank God it has been ruled unconstitutional. Prez Barry may not be delivering them, but they won't be legalized citizens either.

>Mfw Gary is Whoopi Goldbergs son.

looks at the RCP average

Trump is tied when matched to Hillary, and ahead when third parties are included

do you even know who his VP is?

A different person than Johnson with his own political views?

Then wouldn't it be more appropriate to say his vp is not pro gun?

Then again I suppose you have a valid point since Johnson did choose him.

>durr

youtube.com/watch?v=Ixi9_cciy8w

Weld has spent basically his entire time as VP candidate trying to convince people he's changed on guns. Johnson is pro-gun, and wanted Weld for other reasons, presumably experience, but I don't really know.

I can still understand apprehension. But i bet the same people saying that kind of thing that support trump (if they do) haven't given a second thought to trumps anti gun past.

I personally liked Peterson better than Johnson from what I saw, quite a bit better.

His policies are free trade and limited government, those are (or should be) conservative policies.

I'd like Peterson if he had any experience in anything executive related, whether that's business or politics. As it stands, he just seems like he'd be bad at governing, even if I agree with him more on the issues than Johnson. He should try to get some more experience before the next cycle, as well as some debating experience that isn't just reciting memes.

The cake thing made me cringe so hard when Johnson responded to it.

I would rather have someone without experience than someone I agree far less with honestly.

It's all a balancing act of how much you agree with people, how competent they seem, and a whole host of other factors. I'm not as bothered by the cake bit as most people, because I can at least see where it comes from. It's easy to see any form of discrimination as a harm that the government should be intervening to deal with.

erry' day until he's elected

It's easy to see that how a private business runs and conducts itself is a harm that the government should interfere with?

Ummm... They don't....

Just like Trump and his vp right

>free trade

no, that's globalist policies, aka global communism

>limited government

yeah, all the areas he wants no government happen to coincide with those of liberals. no borders, free citizenship for everyone, federal gay marriage (oops), people being able to sue you for not baking their gay wedding cake, planned parenthood funding

yeah you're right, he's totally conservative

>Why the fuck would any right winger support him?

Because he's an actual Republican

I'm not agreeing with it, but it is easy to draw parallels between the cake incident and the kind of discrimination that the Civil Rights Act was passed to bring an end to. Libertarians will also tell you that the CRA should never have been passed, but that's a really unpopular position among the general populace.

Gary Johnson is a piece of shit liberal posing as a libertarian

Wanting background check does not make one anti-guns. It makes one smart and a country safer. I mean, it's common fucking sense. As a person who owns 16 guns, I fully support more scrutiny on who attains them.

He looks creepy as fuck and can barely hide his drug addictions.

>Ghoulsih Garry
He's lookin' a bit damages like our mate Bill.

we're too busy standing arm in arm with stephen molyneux and bill mitchell for a whiff of the god emperor trump's tiny nuts

>no, that's globalist policies, aka global communism
I wonder how long this will be the popular rhetoric on Sup Forums. 4 years? 8? Hell, probably less than that if Trump gets elected, since he'll start enacting all kinds of globalist policies.

>Trump hates my cockroach people and he's going to put tarriffs on my shit hole and build a wall so we stop leeching off you
>I'm not biased at all

opinion discarded. do not pass GO, do not collect $200. you are the weakest link, goodbye.

Shut the fuck up fudd

lol at this ad hom

avoided the question like a true shill

you better ask Mr. Goldenberg for that promotion, you deserve it

He owns 2 guns you shill

>Donald Trump is a piece of shit liberal posing as a Republican

Meme it erry' day until he's elected.

Idk what it is about Johnson but every time I look at him I can't help but laugh.

> All walls are prison walls!

I'll be glad to take your house off your hands, you can go live in the wilds around a bonfire.

oh wow here we go again..

trump will ruin your economy and allies. he is an old and stupid person without political experience. all his business and success is from his father.

I went to his website and I don't remember it saying he was open borders. It said he basically wanted it to be dead simple to get legal citizenship, not that he is for illegal immigraiton.

As long as we can account for and ID who's coming in and out, I don't see what's wrong with immigrants.

He's like the 80's Republicans on immigration. He wants it to be easy, and he wants to up the numbers. As long he's really interested in cutting back on social welfare programs, I don't have an issue with that.

What's wrong with that? It's the natural order of things. They're smarter than you, luckier than you, or both. So they get more.

If you object to that, you're basically a marxist. I imagine you are/were a Bernie supporter?

> live in the wilds around a bonfire

sounds comfy as fuck