Tacoanon makes Christmas dinner

Some of you wanted to be updated on how i prepared the pork rib so i'll continue from the rhread two days ago.

Other urls found in this thread:

burritoloco.cz/en/
vdb.czso.cz/vdbvo2/faces/en/index.jsf?page=vystup-objekt&pvo=CIZ08&pvokc=&katalog=31032&z=T
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So.. the rib was placed upside down in a pan and the rind has been covered in water for two days now..

..taco shell for scale.

Well. My plan was to use a second pan i thought i had, on top as a sort of lid when putting it in the oven. After searching the house i could not find it anywhere. I felt like a mexican who had lost his sombrero when the siesta is about to start..

we always have turkey on christmas, but i understand there's quite a bit of preparation to get the ribbe just right

lykke til

So i went to my local mall to buy another one..

I went to the store where i bought the previous pan but they were "faen meg" sold out! I blamed the jews like Varg says and went to another hardware store..

I found this one and thought meh fuck it. I don't have time for this, the mexicans at Sup Forums are desperate for me to learn them how to cook real food. It'l have to do.

While out and about I realised i had forgotten some last few items so i stopped by the foodstore.

People are always complaining about how expensive it is in Norway. Lets see how much this costs

2.342 NOK. Thats about 200 $.
Fun fact. Thats a yearly sallary for a plumber in Poland.

oh no, not you again

So with the new pan in place i turned the rib back with the rind up. And added some lard on top and a bit of water at the base.

Oh yes

very good thread so far tacoanon

Well. Now we have wrap up the pork rib so as not to end up with dry meat.

Then im going to leave it in the oven at 90C overnight.

Ill continue tomorow for the crucial part.

feels good you used the image i made you

Thanks! I hope i succeed this year too

Thanks for the update, looks breedy gud

Thank you user! Here is a pic of the tacosection at the store i was at today. Pretty meh.. what do you think?

Ribbe>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kalkun>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Pinnekjött=Lutefisk

I always lurk your threads.
You're in the top 3 of my posters here.
I hope you have a great Christmas mate.

look ok but those prices jesus

based taco user :3

this

Its in NOK though. 9 Nok is about 1$ i think.

k that's weird

Thank you! Based upside down Norway! My girlfriend wants to go to Australia but i am deathly afraid of spiders so i suggested your cunt instead. So we will see if i make it there.

I took some other pics at the store. Here is the dreaded Lutefisk..

Thank you too! I came across this at this at the store today. Any good?

Didn't you know taco is a traditional norwegian dish?

so when are you officially cooking those ribs?

Its in the oven now. It will slow cook until tomorrow. The about two hours before the dinner i wil crank up the heat and tirn on the grill element. if i have done everything right the rind will swell up and become a crunchy godly layer over the whole pork.

how many people are you having over?

An american couple has just moved in at that house next to mine. Cant wait to introduce them to norwegian traditional tacos.

I think they are from Michigan if i remember right.

are you guys chicanoboos? we don't get that variety of tortillas, nachos and salsas in our supermarkets

6 people

american companies appropriating mexican cuisine and identity

It sounds so fucking lame when you say it in SJW tho

Anyway it isn't any different than Chileans putting guacamole on hot dogs and calling it their thing

we don't put guacamole in completos, check your facts pinche pendejo baboso

>not pinnekjǿtt
disgusting

7/10

Taste is too light and watery. A sort of nutty citrus before the hops kick in.

I'd buy it, but it's not particularly great. Better than the average pig swill, though

how would you say it?

that is one small mall. To tell you the truth, I would be more interested of you taking pictures of the town/city where you live.

god dam looks like a 7 year old wrote this.

Smashed avocado is guacamole even if you put nothing else on it, check your facts culiao weon

I live here. You can see Oslo in the distance.

you are beyond stupid

>be american
>move far away to get away from Mexicans
>a Norwegian offers you tacos

We've been putting avocado in hot dogs for far longer than you, and chopped tomatoes as well for that matter, the only difference is we don't put a national brand on it and call it cuisine

meh, just call it Tex-Mex and avoid the whole "appropiation" thing

Really nice thread

Pls show us the results

Unfortuntly I have mexican fast food like 30m from my house so I'm just lazy and go there

>mexican fast food
wtf really?

S E E T H I N G

>w-we put avocados on hot dogs first
Pathetic tbqh.

>Han bor rett utenfor Oslo
Hvem er du, og hvorfor brever du her (når du har familie og bor i et passe rikt nabolage)

hm yeah, not sure how authentic it is

burritoloco.cz/en/

>burrito loco
Hehe.

Do brown people work there?

meh, if anything it's an American Southwest original

what on earth are these?

thats very interesting

nah :) there are 576 mexicans living in whole country lol

after some digging it is indeed owned by american

vdb.czso.cz/vdbvo2/faces/en/index.jsf?page=vystup-objekt&pvo=CIZ08&pvokc=&katalog=31032&z=T

Whitefish (usually cod) that's gone through a chemical process that makes it all gelatinous. I love fish, but lutefisk is just something I'll probably never try. It's one of the traditional Christmas meals here, but I think only like 1%-2% of the people here eat it for Christmas nowadays.

That certainly would explain why the hamburguesa is so prominently displayed on a Mexican restaurant

Well if You are going to go mexicanboo for christmas, make sure to get these.

>576 mexicans
I wonder how the hell they eneded up there

kek

w-would you be glad to eat a taco with a mexican?

Probably Chi's pretending to be Mexicans
Descendants of escapes from Pinochet

it looks like there are few mexican restaurants(not fast food) in prague...so thats probably it+embassy

go all SJW and get it shut down

We already do. We call those julestjerne (literally means Christmas star) and are commonly sold around Christmas time.

mhmm didn't know it could stand the cold.

God dam norway stealing more mexican shit. Good job!

bump

I already ate, and I'm hungry again, I guess i wil become fat in no time.

It's lye soaked fish. Meme-tier food desu

*wakes up with a bad hangover on a shipping vessel"
"Oh no, not again"

They don't, which leads to panic in the owner whenever anyone does not close the door quickly enough. Even letting a cold breeze in for a very short time kills them.

ÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆ

Tacoanon here. I have gotten the stomach flu. ..bad. i wont be finishing any food tomorrow. Sorry.

liar

sweden >>> norway

did the tacos taste good?

> Somalia >>> Norway

The fuck is wrong with you?

>p
Literally anything >>> Colombia

>the taco section
ok, thats interesting

>36 norwegian crowns for a tin of guacamole

those flowers are only a mexican thing?

Keep it alive damn it