Why does Sup Forums hate Bill Clinton?

why does Sup Forums hate Bill Clinton?

didnt he play the saxophone, laugh with the USSR, and got a blowjob from an actual woman?

Who ever said Sup Forums hates Bill?
Beside
>Sup Forums
>one person

>Implying Bill is not a Trump supporter

dude...

Because most of the people here are faggots younger than 25 y-o that don't remember him

theres a difference between hating someone and modestly jabbing them in the side in jest.

fucker looks like intoxicated succubus feed.

I don't hate his term, I think he was pretty good. The fact that he's a literal rapist, however, is a valid excuse I think.

He's a globalist shill, not to mention he's a psychopathic degenerate shitbag as a person.

you sound like a tumblrina
>MUH RAPE

He was really based and made the 90s amazing.

thank you for correcting the record

>Disliking rapists who travel on a plane of underage sex slaves literally called the Lolita Express makes you a tumblrina

because he is scum, fuck your 90s nostalgia

All of Clinton's accomplishments are due to the Republican congress and echoes of long-term growth from Reagan/Bush. Slick Willy gets all the credit for the 90s and skates away when it comes to all of the things leftists hate (1994 crime bill, Glass-Steagall, welfare reform).

Now his wife is campaigning against all of the things he promoted.

Not that I'm one for batting an eye at someone doing something not exactly above board, but he actually took 26 flights on a plane dubbed "lolita express" with a know and convicted pedophile....and nothing happened to him? No investigation? Why is he not ostracized by the dems?

So let me get this straight, He traded satellite secrets for campaign funds.

He Passed the biggest gun ban of my life time. The Brady bill

His failed North Korean policy lead to them getting nukes.

So yes he was a failure, also all of the good things he did were where the republicans over wrote his vetoes with Newt Gingrich and there majority's.

fuck you nigger

Except Reagan and both Bushes were probably the worst presidents.

He was a personal friend of Richard Nixon, Bill would call him often for consultation

renewed echelon, bombed congo. never gave reasons.

LEAVE LIBTARD
>>>/reddit/
REEEEEEEEEEEE

Assault Weapons Ban

He is also a clinton

So yeah, fuck him

>needing a reason to bomb some niggers

LBJ was the worst. Reagan was mixed. Bush I was mediocre and Bush II bad, but Obama has been worse.

Honestly there have been few good presidents, and no great one besides Washington.