What would she actually have to do to get your vote pol?

What would she actually have to do to get your vote pol?

Kill drumpf

Well leaked emails from the DNC saying her policies are impossible don't help

Endorse Trump

first reason i hated her is dynasty. usa is not a monarchy. i will never support her or her child

or another bush

>become union buster
>declare BLM hate group
>ban mudslimes
>show off her autistic side more

She will never get my vote. I'm not mindlessly amoral.

Trump still could do something that would cost him my vote, but I can say with 100% certainty that I will never vote for Hillary.

Trump as VP since she looks like she's going to be kicking the bucket any day

She will say anything, and change nothing. - Obama 2008.

Her credibility is shot, but she could begin by not running on a campaign promising to ban all guns, push transgender issues in schools, and increase women's diversity quotas.

This pretty much. And I was actually toying with voting Hillary a couple of years ago just to get the plane crashed with no survivors.

give me 10 grand and you get my vote

stop sacrificing chicken feet in the backyard to moloch all while texting the rosthchilds. then ill think about it

Start the Race War.

Why would you sell yourself out like that, Hans? Have you no moral integrity?

Legally change her name to Donald Trump.

she could stop being a race baiting bitch. she could also stop trying to use children in attack adds.

she could also try just a bit harder at proving she would do anything different . how about something on paper with specifics about a economic plan

and i dont care if she has a vagina thats not a positive when it comes to politicians so stop playing it up

Go back in time

Nothing.I'll never vote for the wretched cunt.

>I don't care if she has a vagina
Pretty much your entire life in that one statement

Sexist pig. Stop using women as sexual objects and trophies to validate your worth.

She already has my vote.

She would need to swear on invading North Korea and "liberating it." And actually follow through on it.

Kill sayten

She'd have to wipe out 100 million shitskins IN AMERICA (key provision).

Nothing.
Regardless of what she did for me, she would just do something else (Most likely being counter to my interests) for whoever offered her the most money.

if she could magicially proof that she's not guilty of anything Sup Forums suspects.

That would require putting her on trial. Let me know when that happens.

Literally pledge to kill herself

Go full goldwater girl again.

Kill herself

Notice a lot of the respondants can't vote anyway.

Erase the last 30 years of her life.

Nothing. She's always easy got my vote. I was gonna sit out, but after seeing the hideous neckbeards on this board and the trailer trash carnies putting trump into power just to watch the world burn, I'm going out to vote.

there is a simple way for her to win the election. if she said she would nationally legalize marijuana she would win in a landslide. i want it legal, but would still vote trump. conversely, if trump said he wants to legalize it nationally, i don't think he would bring in enough votes to offset the prudes who would switch to hillary.

>vote
>for a career politician
All talk no actions

Trump is right, that you don't give a fuck about moral if you see the politician bux and all these special treatments

Publicly denounce moloch

>Not cheat her way to office
>not promising a bunch of liberal shit she wont do
>tough on Isis
>stop pandering to minorities