Wonder WoMen

""""""""REVIEWERS""""""""

YouTube custom thumbnails were a mistake

>normal people are having fun reviewing a top 95% film

Why are Trumplrinas so easily triggered by this?

Yes but why don't they have armpit hair?

Normal people do youtube reviews? Please explain.

>Mouseketeer on damage control

Say it with me: Wonder Kino

>dressing up like wonder woman and taking photos of yourself is thing normal guys do

I know this is a difficult concept for you to grasp, since you have no friends, but people do things for fun.

Nobody gives a fuck about your retarded Internet fights IRL.

>people are having fun with the best movie of the summeerrrrrrrrrr, same me drumpffff waaaahhh

Grow up pls.

>grow up please

If I wanted to have FUN I'd go and see Baywatch

It's all shit. All of it and you know it. All that feminist shit. Women are stroink bullshit. Women are not buying it. They could give a shit about Wonder dyke. They'd much rather watch a romantic comedy or something. You will fail, cunt.

>Caring about capeshit
>Watching capeshit reviews

Anons, your mommy told me that you won't get any GBP this week as you left your legos all over the floor in the other room.

safespacefordrumpfy.jpg

Here's a reply :^)

overpraised shit, I don't doubt the movie isn't a trainwreck, but this is ridiculous

it's like giving an award to the class retard because he colored within the lines

>it's like giving an award to the class retard because he colored within the lines
And you got many

only happened once, the teacher didn't noticed I fucked up the barnyard

How many star trek reviews had the "live long and prosper" finger gesture?

I forgot this movie was even coming out this year.
Same with Justice League.

BUCK THAT PERRI ASS

Movie calls for anti men propaganda

It must be good if Luke Cuckmaster hates it.

These are the same people that gave your precious GotG and Dr. Strange 9/10 reviews pajeet.

Exact opposite. Diana and Steve go toe to toe even if she's overpowered.

just pine

Yeah the all woman no man showings sure showed us it wasn't did women are stronger than men meme

The Rock was right...

>white-ish

>Pine's maternal grandfather was from a Russian Jewish family, while Pine's other ancestry is English, Welsh, German, and French

Which one of these isn't White?

So the reviews are being altered, there was a negative review on top critics yesterday and now there's not

Is this something that in your heart of hearts actually makes you mad?

holy fuck please tell me they demanded extra pay
>you want me to pose like what??

welsh. He's part sheep

These chumps love Star Wars The Farce Awakens

>tumblr reaction pic
holy fuck please tell me you demanded extra pay

How new are you?

Why do you care, everybody already knows women are weak. Let them have their dumb little party, they'll never achieve anything above that. Once they hit the wall it all comes tumbling down on them.