Why do we hate the new Apes movies again?

Why do we hate the new Apes movies again?

I didn't know we did.

The apes look like shit are these movies actually worth watching?

I didn't until this new movie. It looks like utter filler after watching the second movie.

Because it detracts too much discussion from the 40 Wonder Women threads, the blatant Sup Forums & Sup Forums threads & the pathetically forced Baywatch "memes"

First 2 were good, havent seen this 1

What the fuck else do you have to do with your time faggot? Your life is every bit as mundane and empty as the rest of ours.

I hope the loss of 2 of the 3 writers (who left to join Cameron's Avatar sequels) doesn't hurt the script too much. It would be a shame if the 3rd is just a bunch of action setpieces with a thin string holding things together.

I rarely see them discussed here at all, negatively or positively.

Because I don't want to see cartoon propaganda about how the white men are the real bad guys.

Shut the fuck up faggot
The main villain of the first one was a black guy

We don't. All rections are positive.
So in a week or so we'll all be sick of the praise and start hating it with all our might.

What the fuck is wrong with you? Caesar wasn't the villain, he was the protagonist.

Need a hug buddy?
Don't worry i'm here for you

It tries too hard to make something impossible plausible and strings it together with humdrum action sequences. Basically capeshit with bad CGI apes. None of the characters are interesting either from the first 2 I saw. Woody Harrelson might make some of the third one watchable but that isn't reason enough.

>Woody Harrelson might make some of the third one watchable but that isn't reason enough.
He's been doing so much capeshit lately (including this) I hate him.

terrible everything + agenda

We don't. MonKino all the way through.

I'm more interested in Blomkamp's "Volume 1" since it isn't a PG13 kikebuster. Not excited about either.

>The apes look like shit

They're not all 100% perfect but the main apes are probably still the best, most convincing CGI characters in film to date

>the best, most convincing CGI characters in film to date

The 68 PotA had a better story because good costumes on people give better immersion and sympathy than what your brain knows is fake CGI crap. I know they had "reasons" for not using actors all the time but they could have just used CGI only when needed and not splash it all over everything.

>I'm so underage that I didn't see Avatar in IMAX 3D
Yikes. It's the only movie to do 3D right.

Kek the apes in these movies legitimately look real, a lot more so than any shit in Avatar.

but they dont take damage or bleed realistically. All it takes is one bullet to down one, and yet they are all bulletsponges. It ruins any realism they build up

No one said anything about 3D kiddo.
Avatar looked great back in 2009 but some of its effects have begun to age poorly.

Many of the apes in Rise and Dawn are ones that, before being exposed to James Franco's drug/virus, were normal, unaltered chimps and gorillas. Their bodies are still normal ape bodies.

Apes and humans have different proportions and move very differently. There's no way you could achieve the same effect by putting people in practical ape suits.

>Main villain of Rise was black
>Main villain of Dawn was an ape

We do?