A kinder, gentler Trump

Why doesn't Trump put out a video or a speech that disproves all the lies that are being thrown his way?

I'm getting sick of people saying that he's,

>racist
>a demagogue
>a dictator
>Hitler

Etc. etc.

A nice, eloquent, poignant, heartfelt speech to the American people about why he isn't those things, why he cares about the country and it's people.

I've been watching interviews with Trump from the 80s and 90s and he had the same ideas and platform he has now. The difference? He was more eloquent and sophisticated. I think his age has a lot to do with it, he doesn't give a fuck anymore and comes off as a little rough. I don't personally mind it, but I do think people are getting the wrong impression of the man.

I'm not saying he has to gay it up, bend his knee and cry to appeal to the county, but I don't think a little humbleness would hurt.

He's clearly not the bad guy in this thing, certainly not compared to the fucking corrupt Hillary. Why doesn't he try and make an appeal to the people that fear and hate him. Every time he talks, people listen because of the Media. Why doesn't he compile a speech or video that reassures the public that he has America's best interests at heart and mind? Something big, moving and affecting.

He could do it. Sure, most crazy libtards have made up their mind. But it wouldn't hurt to put something like this out there to touch people and show that he's one of the good guys. He got this far by being the unequivocal, say anything, politically incorrect hardass that we love him for. But now he should appeal to the fee fees of the nation. Something that breaks that tough guy facade, not as a weakness, but as a strength and shows he's one of us. Disprove all these slanderous lies that weren't even said about him before he ran and was just businessman/celebrity/showman/ personality.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OCabT_O0YSM
instagram.com/p/BIdHmRbjEp0/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Age has really done a number on the guy's face. He used to have such kind eyes and a pleasant expression. Now his eyes are asian-tier chinky and he always has a scowl unless he deliberately smiles

also his damn chin fat is ridiculous when hes speaking, kek

because it keeps them talking about him

and thats all he wants

Never wrestle with a pig. You'll just get dirty and the pig enjoys it.

He should have run as a younger man back when everyone was begging him to in the early 90s. Then again, he didn't want to and had hopes that someone could take up the job, so I dunno.

CNN already proved he was a racist when they put an actual psychoanalysist who specialized in deviant criminals. It's literally a fact now.

Whatever Trump says beyond this point doesn't prove anything.

If he has any trump cards he'd use them close to the election so people will have it fresh in their memories when they vote.

Trump should take some BBC on SNL to show he is more like progressive responsible politician not another regressive redneck in denial.

:^)

there are many already. it's just easier to be bitter and hateful than question anything.

i don't think it would be nearly as bad if he was running in 2000 against gore in a somewhat more typical race. seems to be a lot of obama withdrawal where people will only go kicking and screaming from their hopey changey delusions, especially the hoodwinked me-llennials. 4 more months of this shit.

Denying the media's attacks gives credit to their narrative.

You should never directly address attacks on your character like that because that only shows that you've somehow retained or been hurt by them. The best thing to do is to keep doing what you're doing and ignore the comments and let your actions speak for you. If him and his votes really did believe none of those things were true, then there would be no need for them to ever go on the defensive about those. There's really no need to even consider them worthwhile points to debate.

Which is what Trump is doing and it's really helping him win. Props to him for not stooping down to the petty level the democrats keep trying to play at.

One of Trump's strengths is he doesn't give a shit. By saying "Clinton says I'm a racist, here's why I'm not", he shows he gives a shit. He has to be more subtle than flat out responding.

>Why doesn't he compile a speech or video that reassures the public that he has America's best interests at heart and mind? Something big, moving and affecting.

Already happened:
youtube.com/watch?v=OCabT_O0YSM

>Psychoanalyst specializing in deviant criminals

Sounds like the perfect guy to analyze him, great job CNN :^))))))))))))))))) WEEWW!!!!!

this

>The Clinton News Network

Trump is playing the long game, and he's playing it very, very, very well.

instagram.com/p/BIdHmRbjEp0/

because it would go against the whole idea of his run for presidency.

>He wants everybody to toughen up.
>Kindness has no place in a such horrific place as politics, because if you're kind, they'll stick a knife in your back.

Imagine if he was 40 years old again.

He'd have this in the bag.

He probably will. Until now, he has spent almost nothing on ads and let the media do the job; a few "offensive" or "outrageous" statements, and everybody goes crazy, the internet burns, 24/7 news coverage, the dems in disarray. Has worked great so far. When he starts spending actual money on ad campaigns, we might see a more moderate approach, toning down a bit on the most controversial statements or clarifying them. For a lot of people, it will be the first time they actually see Trump on screen for longer than a three-second snippet out of context.

Hopefully 4 more months and not 8 more years.

This whole "first female president" narrative is really grating on my nerves.

>always has a scowl

He's angry. That's the whole point and what he's been saying for years. He's been saying 'I won't run unless I absolutely have to' and that time is now. It's too much, and anger is the reasonable response.

these.

CNN....

The parties were both stronger, too.