Prison break finale

Anyone unironically watching the greatest show on Sup Forums? How will Michael get his son back?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GnoybtjXYGU
youtu.be/dpNifgbcDmM
youtube.com/watch?v=eem52IXUdOY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

SWEET SWEET MUTHFUCKIN JUSTICE BONER

Tfw they pretty much wrapped us Prison Break forever. There will never be a prison show this kino again.

I thought this show ended

Just fucking kill me senpai

Season 5

Who grabbed the kid 2 weeks ago?

Actual spoilers Really wish Whip didn't die

Wh-Whip died?

Why was he in prison?

Kinda killed that fbi lady

Fucking worth it

What did Tbag mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=GnoybtjXYGU

NOT WHIP
REEEEEEE

I stopped watching way back in the day when it went from breaking out of prison to "lol Illuminati we're out of ideas" I recently saw a commercial for a new prison break (movie?) and I saw fucking middle east military combat. How the fuck do you go from breaking out of prison to ISIS?

They broke out of prison like 3 or 4 times now
It really went downhill after season 1 and 2

My mom and her friends love this show
literally all they talk about television-wise
am i missing out?

This show was absolutely kickass for 2 seasons. And honestly, 3 had its moments, but it was basically just season 1 reskinned in South America. After that it became a retarded A team shtick. Just due to this shows limited concept there's only so much they can do with it before they either begin recycling ideas or introducing off the wall wacky shit.

I hear the newest one is in Yemen which is fucking insane.

If this show only did 2 seasons it would be remembered as fondly as Firefly. Unfortunately there's now 5 seasons and a movie.

Though I will say T-bags makes such a phenomenal villain that he's the only reason I kept with it even though the show had jumped the shark as bad as Lost.

And if T-Bags in the new season as much as in the old ones, I may eventually watch the new ones too (though I'm in no hurry to do so).

There's something to be said about a southern serial rapist that's always just thought of as a dumb redneck so everyone he meets seriously underestimates what he's capable of and his levels of cunning. He's actually an extremely smart villain. It's revealed on the old show that he was actually a genius, and extremely gifted person, but he's dad's forcey fun time fucked him all up.

If you like T-Bag then you might like the third episode of 'Breakout Kings' which features him as the escapee

>no mahone

1 > 3 > 5 > 2 > 4

>tfw

happy that Michael and Lincoln are finally free, but sad that Whip had to die and that T-Bag ended up losing his son. Serves Poseidon right though.

So who did /secret society/ better, the Company or 21-Void?

iktf

Is Breakout Kings any good? It's set in the same universe and T-Bag apparently makes a cameo.

worst part of season 5 tbqh

>2 and 4 that low

That's okay, you're entitled to your opinion even though I disagree.

Prison Break Villain Tier:

T-Bag=Mahone=Abruzzi > Kellerman > Kranz = Bill Kim > Christina > Wyatt > Gretchen > Reynolds = Lechero > Poseidon > Self = Ramal =Daddy

Name better redemptions arc than Mahone, Kellerman, and T-Bag.

Protip: You can't.

Yikes

>Don "Slayer of Cons" Self that low
>Forgetting Brad Bellick

it's terrible

I was kinda meh about this show but the last two episodes were both fantastic.

Also that Korean guy was based

Why was T-Bag in the prison cell at the end. I thought he served his time and he didn't do anything overtly illegal during the show

Killed blondie

This so much

>yfw starts singing WATC while walking with alcohol

o-oh

>that badass voice

Really liked his character too desu

youtu.be/dpNifgbcDmM
Most KINO moment of Prison Break desu

Favorite show, better than nip/tuck, X-Files, and lost to me. Probably won't be another season, which sucks. God fucking damnit. Not even joking.

Also Fuck you fox for leaving X-Files on a cliff hanger even with the transgender bullshit.

is this a good show?

Yes, torrent it. S4 is meh, but s5 makes up for it.

This season wasn't that well written but a lot better than season 4. Wish Mahone returned.

Also I wish Whip didn't die and T-bag could have had a happy ending.

Great season, but i really think this one deserved to last longer, i wanted to see more of Michael's adventures on Yemen's prison and their international escape, also T-bag and Whip deserved more minutes together they really had a good chemistry

But anyway, i'm glad they did this season and gave us that awesome ending

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

youtube.com/watch?v=eem52IXUdOY

>no self
>no mahone

is it still worth a watch?

I was really leery of this season but it was a way better ending than that Final Break shit. Glad they actually did T-Bag justice in the end, redeeming him but still keeping him a murderous badass villian.

I thought he was Poseidon desu

I saw 10 minutes of the first episode and couldn't take it.
Too reddit and corny for me.

I have a man crush on this guy.
So ahndsome.

Is Wentworth Miller a bad actor sometimes?