Apparently this is actually good, anyone else considering seeing it?

Apparently this is actually good, anyone else considering seeing it?

I'm a sucker for raunchy summer blockbusters

fuck off with your failed meme

>MoS
>shit
>BvS
>shit
>SS
>shit

>HAY GUISE A MOVIE THAT ISN'T OUT YET THAT WAS ONLY SCREENED FOR PEOPLE WILLING TO GARGLE WB's HOT SPICY SEMEN HAS STELLAR REVIEWS WOW THIS FOURTH TIME MUST BE THE CHARM DESPITE MARKETING ACTING LIKE EVERY OTHER MOVIE WAS GOING TO BE BRILLIANT BEFORE IT RELEASED

She's not nearly fit or hot enough for me to pay to see it, but its reception at least warrants a watch.

I hate women so I will not be seeing it

why does that drawing have down syndrome eyes?

>hack synder had little involvement in this movie

Yup, its going to be good

No idea.

All he did was suggest they set in in WWI so people wouldn't think of it as a Captain America ripoff.

Goyer isn't involved either which tells me they set this movie aside and didn't give a shit about the team's ideas, letting them do their thing.

>you will never get your pelvis or skull between those thighs

I saw it, it was really enjoyable actually. It wasn't a 97% by any means, but it was by far the best DCEU film so far.

It's already out in some countries.

Can you prove it? This is what you're gonna run with now? You're not that same guy who lied about Zack's wife being a Hollywood bigshot with industry connections in every DC thread are you? Your ilk got awfully bitchy when people demanded proof.

no I'm not, I still have no desire to watch this skelly fake kick people through fake walls

>female mc
>good
I remember when shills put in at least a little effort

I watched it. It's pretty good.
Also there's a line where Steve basically says that he's got a big dick.

Go look at actual women with that kind of physique and then you'll understand why you're a faggot

>women with D-cups, narrow waists, and thunder-thighs

>gay

Do you know what Down syndrome is?

Fuck you're triggered. The WWI setting was a good move because we already had a WWII superhero movie about a powered warrior with a perfectly round shield. It was also Snyder's idea, and probably the only one that didn't involve any tie-ins with the EU. It's also the one DCEU with the least involvement from Snyder, and it being an actually good movie speaks volumes about his hack ass.

Shame, it's all gonna get ruined by Joss Whedon anyway. EU almost took off.

>it's gay to like women who eat at least once a day and bother to work out every now and then

Read a dictionary.

Best movie of the year, maybe decade desu

>It's also the one DCEU with the least involvement from Snyder
I am pretty sure Suicide Squad which doesn't have Zack Snyder's name on it has the least involvement from Snyder. You're a bullshitter, plain and simple.

>It's also the one DCEU with the least involvement from Snyder, and it being an actually good movie speaks volumes about his hack ass.
Thought so. Seeing that James Wan is going to direct Aquaman, it might also be good.

on that facial structure the eyes do look mongoloid rather than exotic.

>Suicide Squad which doesn't have Zack Snyder
t. Hack Snyder

He was a fucking guest director you idiot.

Being a huge DC fan I'm looking for any silver lining. I hope Aquaman does well, too. I have no faith in Justice League being any good, especially since Joss Whedon is in charge of picking up Zack's inevitable mess.

He directed a 30 second Flash Scene. Good job, dummies. Care to prove how he had less involvement in a movie which he has a story credit in? Wonder Woman even looks like a Snyder flick.

I'll probably pirate it

Even if every other review is rotten, the score would still be like 50%

This. I like DC, and I love the DCAU + Nolan movies. I want them to do well, but I hate it when retarded movie execs chose director like snyder or whedon to make a shitty movie that is "safe".

t. retarded shill who was claiming that Suicide Squad doesn't have Hack Synders name on it.

This. Have people already forgotten that the same thing happened with BvS and SS?

spot the difference boys.

Go market your GRILL PWR shit somewhere else. Can't wait for this to bomb in spite of all the bought reviews.

>MoS
>shit
wow its like 2013 all over again. You're in the minority now pal
>BvS
>shit
Yeah, theatrical cut was 50% unwatchable. Ultimate edition really fixed a lot of the issues and made it a solid film, but theres still problems holding it back from being great.
>Suicide Squad
>shit
Yeah. I really wanted to love that one because i thought Enchantress was sexy as fuck but it was really disappointing.

As for your grasping at straws with wonder woman, the reviews that are coming in are from RT critics because the embargo is lifted, so this isnt like BvS at all.

Why are so many people trying to champion this movie so hard? I don't get it. Are they doubling down after Ghostbusters?

The same sources saying this movie was good said Master of None was good.

And it wasn't.

I don't know what to trust anymore.

They never had this much certified positive press. Their RT and Metacritic scores were never this high. Even if every remaining score WW gets is negative, it will still be ranked higher than any other DCEU movie by far.

You can't trust anyone anymore. Critics are finally being exposed as the unskilled hacks they are. What a fucking joke of a "profession".

This. The only thing the other movies had were positive tweets from early screenings. Most actual reviews still bashed them.

they lifted the embargo but they aren't doing anymore critic screenings.

>Ultimate edition really fixed a lot of the issues and made it a solid film
It expanded on a bunch of useless fucking fluff that that movie clearly didn't even need, and still jumps from scene to scene horribly.

>when you liked master of none because going to nashville with a qt as fuck manic pixie dream hipster girl warms something long dead inside you

It's so cute watching MCUcks try and rationalize their second rate garbage brand
WB/DC have:
>The greatest superhero movie and one of the greatest films of all time (TDK)
>Have blessed Sup Forums with the greatest meme of all time (TDKR)
>Have given us instant cult classics back to back (Watchmen, MoS, BvS)
>Has managed to appeall to a more trendy demographic, something Marvel hasn't managed to do in its entire run, only geeks and Starbucks millennials (Suicide Squad)
>Has made a more critically acclaimed movie than Marvel (Wonder Woman)
>Oscars

The only thing MCUcks have left are box office numbers, and I wouldn't put it past the team working on the DCEU to eventually beat the avengers as well.

And the hilarious triggering of the Mousecucks goes on...

They were exposed as a joke last year when they shat on BvS. Nice try MCUck

You realize its just you trying to force a brand war and what people are criticizing is propping up shit movies because an ugly woman is the lead and a woman who spent more time on her hair each morning than directing the movie, directed the movie.

You haven't even seen the movie yet you misogynist manbaby, take a break from Sup Forums and go get laid

>ugly woman
I can promise you she wouldn't be seen within a 10ft radius around your smelly ass

Not an MCUck. I agree they were wrong for sitting on BvS. So I'm willing to believe they might also be wrong about Wonder Woman, until I see it for myself.

reddit is leaking, I see

I've seen enough to know its shit and it has nothing to do with misogyny.

Also WB's behavior doesn't lend one to think its anything other than an attempt to dog-wag public opinion before they public can have an opinion.

Oh look, another shill bread. Like the other 4 we already have. Great.

Fuck off. You're too obvious.

kekd Sup Forumstards BTFO

Not a shill I just like triggering MCUck manchildren like yourself

see

>I-im not a shill
>I just get enlightened by a random feel of superiority I think I have, because people like stuff and I dont
Commit sudoku my feminist man

If the DC films start to make a turnaround, I'm fine with that.

I'd rather see a creative, well written DC film over a gray, lazily-symbolic DC movie any day.

I need to watch something besides my usual silver screen classics and MCU films.

Baywatch is more than enough summer raunch for me