The Americans

Season Finale Edition

Tuesday is here and hopefully, we all had a good Memorial Day, full of the Champagne of Beers, Miller Life! In about 15 minutes give or take, we're at the Season Finale of The Americans, which came pretty fast, it seems like. Tonight's episode is titled "The Soviet Division":

>Philip and Elizabeth race against the clock as a life hangs in the balance; Stan faces an uncertain future.

Should be pretty interesting, let's hope that this has a strong enough punch before we enter the final stretch next year. In the meantime, you can enjoy The Avengers for the umpteenth time.

>did Martha dirty
>did Nina dirty
>did Gaad dirty
>did William dirty

can ANYONE get a happy ending?

Probably Henry. But not likely.

predictions for finale?

Does anyone still watch this fucking show?

I watched Seasons 1-4 but don't really feel like watching Season 5. What have I been missing? Muh pastor tim?

Pasha dies
Philip's son Mischa decides "lol fuck it" and makes the choice to go to America

TUAN IS GOING ALL OUT

Tuan really is a great televised portrayal of how communist asians are pretty fucking ruthless (read: soulless)

This season felt like a giant setup for next season. No tension that season 4 had.

Tatiana, most likely.

My cynical predicition is that after all of this time, the FBI are no closer to finding out who they are than before.

Given the sleight of hand they seem to be doing with the previews, Pasha lives (most likely).

Well, so far:

>Oleg is working back home in Russia and his mom had a hard life and he's seeing that Russia is a bureaucratic mess
>Martha is slowly learning Russian
>Henry is actually pretty smart with math
>Gabriel goes back to Russia
>Pastor Tim is headed to Buenos Aires with his wife and daughter
>Paige is still Paige
>Philip and Elizabeth get legit married and are burned out from the job now after killing a very remorseful Nazi woman and her husband in their house
>Stan didn't actually bring too many bottles of Miller Life this season
>Finally, Russia is lying to them about the nature of their missions/intel is starting to become crappy

That's the gist of this season, but I'm sure there's more that I might've missed.

The Viet Cong did nothing wrong

Wow, thanks dude. Appreciate it.

>as a life hangs in the balance
Who gives a fuck about Pasha. He's a side-plot.

This season was pure filler.

First for Faza

Miller.jpg

DON'T KILL PASHA HE DID NOTHING WRONG

HOLY SHI--

High life?

Is this the worst season of television EVER?

Who the fuck are those guys?

CIA or whatever

FBI Security detail

I can't believe this season is over bros

New season of Better Call Saul is on the same level of NOTHING HAPPENS

It's almost vibes of Season 1 here, but maybe this will make up for it.

true but I expect that from BCS since Season uno I guess

Philip is absolutely fucked. If this season doesn't end with Phil and Elizabeth going on the run, I will be pissed. There's no way they're getting out of this clean.

t. pleb

I wanna see one more neck snap before the season ends....

Hopefully Paige.

Cmon im a fan but, BCS since Chuck got cucked has been awful

Obligatory Miller Life scene soon?!

Didn't like that much this season.

is next season the last one?

Yes. Supposed to be 10 episodes or so.

Yes and it's only 10 episodes so HOPEFULLY unlike this season we get some sense of urgency plot wise.

>more Martha

christ why, literally no one asked for this

what if they go back to Russia and Philip leaves Liz for Martha

I did

I'm still hoping Henry gets left behind then a timeskip happens where Henry has become a big shot DC player and Paige is sent by the KGB to turn him, by any means necessary

w-what the-

Holy shit, that would be swerve of the century. I mean, there were a few points where it seemed like he just wanted to leave all of it behind.

This season was horrible. So boring and full of filler that I couldn't watch it unless I was doing something else on the side

thanks for the beer

does anyone have that picture of stan with the beer btw? i lost it from last year

Suddenly I want this

i thought he was like turning around leaving the counter? ill search next commercial break

Wheres fucking Oleg?

In Russia.

I feel really bad for the wife, even though she cheated.

Is that what she did to get in camp?

holy shit Twan the OG

Tuan is a true comrade

>have the audacity to almost kill a kid
>call them petty

What the fuck, Tuan?!

does this little Cong shit realize he's talking to two people that have probably killed more people then he's ever met?

he's doomed

Well fuck you too, Tuan.

Tuan confirmed for taking Philip's place.

I checked, i don't have it :/

He called them petit bourgeois actually

Y E L L O W E D
E
L
L
O
W
E
D

the women were taken to guarantee loyalty to the party from the men

40min of fucking NOTHING

AHHHHHHHHHHHH
NO MORE YELLING
IN THIS SEASON!!! WO

This doesn't feel like a finale so far...

poor henry :(

What the fuck Phil

Henry's voice sounds too young

Fucking Christ Henry looks older than Paige now

But still, given what happened, they made the right call in going there. Coincidentally, it worked out, but Tuan is still thinking he's the hottest shit.

Fuck, Henry is finally proud of something and they yank it away. Shit.

why havent we seen henry and liz together at all, it could of been them vs phil & liz

remember when they hitch hiked and rekt a pedo?

She is going to be a soviet and revealed at the end. I just know it.

Is this show good?

Is it too late to start?

>It just hit Elizabeth how much life will suck in the USSR

its great to watch episodes back to back and binge the seasons without waiting weeks

The first season is kinda weak, but it drastically improves from there. This season has established some things, but it's been a bit on the weaker side. Still a solid show overall.

theyre gonna stay huh

wow what a plot twist who would of thought

How many seasons is it now? Still going strong?

>Henry not in the montage
Wow

The description kind of gives it away
>Stan faces an uncertain future

>Paige intentionally trying to attract someone to kill

never mind spoke too soon

We're currently at Season 5 and next year is the last season.

LMAO HAVENT SEEN THIS TEENAGE HOE SINCE SEASON 3

is he finally gonna pipe

C O L O N I Z E D

She was on a few weeks ago

COLONIZED

He stopped himself short of doing it. Philip's had a hard life.

she was in the beginning of the season, she is how they found out about the virus being used

>all their covers go to shit because this blonde whore has a meltdown
what does she even get out of this relationship, it's not like he's giving her the dick

What are you talking about

:_;

liz is realizing she likes it here

>Miller High Life commercial

We've hit peak kino folks!

No tension at all , everything is all honkeydorey

why is he going to japan? is he faking out liz by saying he's going to russia then sneaking away to japan instead?

Elizabeth's hard line operator demeanor was just a lie that she kept telling herself to keep herself motivated. Now she's having to face that lie.

That's what I got from that sequence too. She's clearly thinking about how shit life's gonna be back in the USSR, especially for her kids.

Think about it this way, they saw what happened to Pasha because his parents brought him to the US. Elizabeth is beginning to see that the same exact thing may happen to Henry / Paige when they get to the USSR.

no you fool, his cover is going to Japan, he is cutting off all ties so he can go to Russia with no suspicions

he's going to runaway with Agent Gaad's wife

Are you really that stupid? Fucking no he's not going to Japan.

It's a fake, user. He just can't tell the girl that wants to bang him that he's going to Russia, considering who her dad is.

Pretty tension-free season finale so far.

>liz: "dood we cant go"
>phil: "wat"
SEASON END

Dude you're probably right