Can you put aside your sjw butthurt for five seconds and acknowledge that this was decent?

Can you put aside your sjw butthurt for five seconds and acknowledge that this was decent?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/sarahksilverman/status/2509815140?lang=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I never claim she wasn't unfunny. Just don't like it when an actor or actress try to force political.

why would i watch that

Her twitter is such a mound of salt that I can only imagine how bad it is actually hearing it

You people had everything in the palm of your hand -- you had unearned celebrity and wealth and national attention -- and you screwed it up because at the end of the day you are an inheritor rather than a creator.
But I'm sure it's all the fault of pirates and forbidden worldviews and not, say, you people being talentless.

She's starting to look old.

She's a liberal cunt but for a girl she's pretty funny

Hard pass.

Sarah Silverman was never funny

I am a Hilary Clinton voting,liberal arts degree having, gun hating dude and it fucking sucked. Women are just not funny. Get over it. There is not even any originality in her. Its old tired jokes that fall flat its pathetic.

>I am a Hilary Clinton voting,liberal arts degree having, gun hating dude
you fucking faggot

>it fucking sucked. Women are just not funny.

my nigga.

Wax whores can fuck right off.

Her mannerisms are beyond irritating. It's like she's literally trying to be funny at all times, I can't stand it.

i would but then i remember she's barren, and i just can't stand that

This

Silverman is one of the funnier unfunny SJWs.

Remember that time she had diarrhea and then didn't wipe properly so Norm MacDonald had to endure an hour car ride with her going "Jesus Christ why does it smell like fucking shit?"

clip?

but you'd have to be an sjw to give this any time. she's chosen her audience. it's the price you pay for being such a hard line fuckwad.

she has some pretty racist jokes that are funny. she is literally the only female comedian I've ever found funny

I thought her tv show was good, but it was self-deprecating in that she always thought she was doing the right thing but was seen by everyone else as a pest.

You aren't familiar with Joan Rivers?

She's always walked a thin line between funny and really fucking annoying to me. I liked some of the Sarah Silverman show at least

>I am a Hilary Clinton voting,liberal arts degree having, gun hating dude

6/10

"Hey, is it considered molestation if the child makes the first move? I'm gonna need a quick answer on this."

What did she mean by this?

twitter.com/sarahksilverman/status/2509815140?lang=en

Heh