Hillary Clinton vows to end 'murderous' Assad regime

>Hillary Clinton will order a "full review" of the United States' strategy on Syria as a "first key task" of her presidency, resetting the policy to emphasise the "murderous" nature of the Assad regime, foreign policy adviser with her campaign has said.

>Speaking on the sidelines of the Democratic National Convention, Mr Bash, who is advising the party's presidential nominee, said a Clinton administration would seek to bring "moral clarity" to the US strategy on the Syrian crises.

>Mr Bash describes a foreign policy more hawkish than that of the current administration. He said there were a "lot of clues" to how Mrs Clinton will behave as commander-in-chief from her time as secretary of state. During that time she championed the intervention in Libya and advocated the arming of Syrian rebels against the regime.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/29/hillary-clinton-will-reset-syria-policy-against-murderous-assad/

Other urls found in this thread:

globalresearch.ca/hillary-clintons-emails-a-sunni-shiite-war-would-be-good-for-israel-and-the-west-senior-israeli-intelligence-official/5515306
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328
washingtontimes.com/news/2013/may/6/syrian-rebels-used-sarin-nerve-gas-not-assads-regi/
belfasttelegraph.co.uk/video-news/video-next-email-leak-will-lead-to-arrest-of-hillary-clinton-says-wikileaks-julian-assange-34919126.html
youtube.com/watch?v=L4vD6JpJAFI
energy-daily.com/reports/Iran_inks_gas_pipeline_deal_with_Iraq_and_Syria_999.html
boulderweekly.com/legacy/world/iran-signs-10-billion-gas-pipeline-deal-with-iraq-syria/
globalresearch.ca/libya-from-africas-richest-state-under-gaddafi-to-failed-state-after-nato-intervention/5408740
foreignpolicy.com/2016/04/14/hillary-clinton-has-no-regrets-about-libya/
youtube.com/watch?v=ViN7rzPuXq8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

imagine voting for an individual who wants to destroy syria's only chance at stability.
What do I know about stability I'm from Northern Ireland

Allahu Akbar!
The U.S. must take Monroe Doctrine now.
The U.S. must withdraw American Forces from all Foreign Countries now.
I love American99% and the U.S.
Japan, Germany and China are evil empires.
Allahu Akbar!

>Murderous

It's a fucking civil war. What do they expect, the geneva Convention to be played on loudspeakers in war zones or something?

Civil wars always involve war crimes on both sides. Assad is no worse than the FSA, ISIS, or Al Nursa.

Not to mention that whatever "freedom fighter" Clinton tries to install will probably be far wore than Assad.

Can someone redpill me on Assad? I understand that he's muslim but he's in favour of secularism? Is doing what Saddam used to do?

well....

globalresearch.ca/hillary-clintons-emails-a-sunni-shiite-war-would-be-good-for-israel-and-the-west-senior-israeli-intelligence-official/5515306

Yes, we must support the '''''''moderate''''''''' ''''''''''rebels'''''''''''. There's no way this could possibly backfire

WE CAME

WE SAW

HE DIED

Why are countries in the Middle-East not allowed to solve their own problems?

It'll be just like Vietnam, Afghanistan, and Iraq all over again.

to much oil

Did she seriously just openly announce that she sides with ISIS? Didn't her administration start the fucking war and support Assad and arm his troops?

This is the only reason ISIS still exists. The US wants Assad out first, preferably with some patina of legitimacy, and then ISIS will be steamrolled, and whatever is left will be handed over to a friendlier regime.

Basically.

This is bad, she will bomb syrian forces and russia is backing assad. May lead to war

>this shit again
Can we just skip to the part where Syria becomes a permanently fucked hellscape like Afghanistan?

Good luck fucking with Ruskies. Pic related will just turn towards the middle east and fuck her in the ass.

It's not about that. It's about isolating Iran desu.

Liberals :

Bush invade Irak and Afghanistan
>Muuuh illegal wars terrorism

Hillary invade Syria and will probably antagonize Iran to the point of no return
>She's saving the world from evil dictators

Can you smell it coming Sup Forums ?

shillary must lose
fsa must be crushed

didnt they just spend 4 days telling everyone how bad trump would be as presidnet because he would start wars with every country

She's a woman, you sexist shitlord.

nah russia will sell out syria when the shit gets real, like they sold out libya and iraqi

I dunno if they told that at the DNC but it's mostly a liberal fairy tale they're telling themselves.

You'd have to be retarded to not see that Hillary is far worse than Trump regarding foreign policy. Hell if she was president 4 years ago when she was secretary of state the US would probably be at war with Iran now if Obama didn't restrain her.

He's a secular leader,yes,but a dictator,thus evil.Why should we take a somewhat stable dictatorship over insecure shithole?

Yes. Assad and Hussein are from the founding families of the ba'thist party. This is a group the vowed for a secular, free market system to be installed, similar to the Ataturk (original Turkish) state philosophy.

The Assad family is alawhite, in a Sunni majority country. Historically, the two groups have engaged in ethnic conflict, but Assad's father was well connected with both the wealthy business elite (who are majority Sunni) and the military leaders (who are majority Alawhite).

clearly we need a sunni government with strict shitriah to keep things in check

Let's prevent a murderous Clinton regime.

Get Bernie on the ballot so he can pull a Ross Perot or Ralph Nader and throw the election.

>WAR
>WAR
>WE NEED MORE WAR GUYS

Fuck her. How is anyone voting for this crazy bitch? And liberals dare to call republicans "warmongers".

Ask any Syrian Christian, they are all for Assad, he was the only thing keeping the Muslims from throwing Christians off building roofs. We have plenty of them here. He's an alawite, they are more secular than normal Sunnis and are comparable to Shia's.

>"le ebil dictator assad"
>meanwhile the "moderate" freedom fighters

She is evil reincarnated. I hate assad just as much as the next guy, BUT SHE IS REALLY EVIL REINCARNATED, the source of a

>""""moderates""""

this is so tiring tbqh

She's pure evil.

yeah look at all these dead bodies lollololol

Really, lousy dutch fagot. Enjoy your goyilm existance on teh interwebs

>good goyims

washingtontimes.com/news/2013/may/6/syrian-rebels-used-sarin-nerve-gas-not-assads-regi/

fuck you spain

This can literally translate to
>I want to go to war with Russia

and yet Liberals will fucking say "Trump is going to start WWIII because he's a racist!"

Your country should be split up between mine and France desu, senpai.

I need some pizza. Yeah.

Yes, she's going to war with syria and turkey.

It's the next logical step for the Bush-Clinton agenda.

Easiest way to mask 30% of the defense budget going missing year to year is to perpetuate conflict.

This image, its brutally effective ;)

Yeah, let"s kill, kill, kill lousy dutch goyim.

So she has all but promised another ME war and a war with Russia.

Neato.

PRAISE
KEK

I recommend visiting the general.

>unironically supporting savage islamists
this is the average shillary supporter, folks.

Reminder that they were most likely behind the original """spontaneous""" """uprising""" as well, or at least laid the groundwork for it.

Assad really isn't that bad except he doesn't like Israel. the claims of his "war crimes" and "human rights violations" are not even comparable to what Turkey is doing right now.

Getting rid of him would be devastating. its already devastating. not to mention he's allied with Russia. This psycho bitch wants some sort of world war with russia. i guess the Jews are getting very worried they are having trouble controlling the russians and chinese's money supply.

Why do you hate me Turkey :^)

I didn't really need another reason to not vote for Hillary, she can stop now.

Complete fucking retardation, they shouldn't have made the Iran deal if it helped Iran make nuclear bombs. The ones who hate Iran more than isreal is Saudi Arabia. Saudis and qataris directly funded Isis and rebels so they could take out Assad who is an Iran ally.
Iran is supporting houthis in Yemen who are even invading and winning against Saudi's.
Just look at the money Clinton's have gotten from Qatar and Saudi, something like 25 million. She is going to do anything they want.

My god, an amrican understands. I thought we needed putin on the job. (I really thinlk we need Putin on the job, Hillary is an idiot, and Trump is going to loose, because of womens)

Well boys looks like you'll be arming ISIS and toppling a secular state when she gets in.

Jesus Christ this is insane.
Hurry up Assange. I guess this is why he's against her.

belfasttelegraph.co.uk/video-news/video-next-email-leak-will-lead-to-arrest-of-hillary-clinton-says-wikileaks-julian-assange-34919126.html

While many are blaming Russia for the Democratic National Committee (DNC) email leak, WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange says there is no evidence to suggest that the DNC was hacked by the Russian government.

Furthermore, Assange claims the next leak will lead to the arrest of Hillary Clinton.

Go, swedich cuk guy.

>bad
>doesn't like Israel

Pick one.

There's a reason no one in the ME likes Israel including secular countries

All you euro countries who think they want to get rough with the Muslims in your countries would do well to listen because this is what (((they))) will say about you too.

>goat fucker
>calling other cucks

This is why a Hillary presidency is a civil war. Hillary is like W if W could think and was actually more evil than his neocon handlers.

No, she is going for Syria, then Iran. Turkey is a bit irrelevant atm, because Russia is not going to be Russia's buddy as long as erdogan is in power. Even if erdogan tries he will not be treated as an ally. Iran tho, will only grow stronger economically and militarily and they aren't tribalistic retards like Saudi's. Only thing keeping Iran from not taking Mecca is USA, Saudi's know this. Saudi's are losing against peasants from Yemen while having American tanks, APC's, jet fighters and bombers etc.

Let's let real man handle this.

Seriously, this is getting completely out of hand. This woman is a psycho. I didn't really give a fuck about the US election but I'm starting to get scared we might actually see WW3 happening if she wins.

>reads something that may be positive about israel
>rushes to comment before reading the entire thing.

its pretty obvious (((who))) is behind this anti-assad agenda. in fact its so obvious it doesn't even need to be mentioned at this point.

Seriously what the fuck is her problem? Enough of these pointless wars.

no they armed and supplied "moderate rebels" who are actually just ISIS who are mercenaries for Israel/US/Saudi oil interests.

They have a nice monopoly going with the pipelines and when Syria, Iraq, Iran signed a pipeline deal they manufactured a conflict in Syria.

youtube.com/watch?v=L4vD6JpJAFI

energy-daily.com/reports/Iran_inks_gas_pipeline_deal_with_Iraq_and_Syria_999.html
boulderweekly.com/legacy/world/iran-signs-10-billion-gas-pipeline-deal-with-iraq-syria/

HOW DOES SHE HAVE SUPPORTERS?

IRAQ, voted for and supported a war that everyone and their grandma now realizes was a huge mistake.

LIBYA, we came, we saw, he died. How did that work out for the country?

globalresearch.ca/libya-from-africas-richest-state-under-gaddafi-to-failed-state-after-nato-intervention/5408740

Failed state, Islamic terrorist groups all over the place, complete disaster. And she doesn't even admit it was a mistake.

foreignpolicy.com/2016/04/14/hillary-clinton-has-no-regrets-about-libya/

SYRIA, supported escalating a civil war in which 400,000 civilians have died. Biggest migrant crisis since WWII.

AND SHE WANTS MORE? THERE IS AN ISLAMIC TERROR ATTACK LIKE EVERY FUCKING DAY IN EUROPE NOW, AND SHE WANTS MORE.

IRAQ
LIBYA
SYRIA

HOW MANY STRIKES BEFORE YOU'RE OUT?

B-BUT, DONALD TRUMP IS A WACIST BULLY..

How do I know you are real italian guy ?

oil money nigga. Geopolitics my nigga.

erryone gettin str8 paid homie.
The fuck you think you gassin yo car wit dawg?
You support this shit homie.

>escalate the conflict further

Oh boy #ImWithHerNow

I really cant take this anymore it feels like everyone is going insane

whether I'm really italian or not, you're still a terrorist supporter and probably goat fucker too, fai un favore al mondo e ammazati col gas, per piacere.

We dont even know/care who we arm in syria.

>get thousands of dollars from Saudia Arabia and other Gulf states
>le Assad is ebil digdater wo musd go i swer :---DDDD
Evil bitch...

When I have discussions with my normie friends and they go on and on about how qualified she is without a clue of the pure evil that hides in plain sight I get especially pissed off.

kek assange is aussie mate.

Yes lets make everything worse and start a war with Russa if we are at it. Nothing kick starts the white genocide better than a new world war. All hail our Jewish Overlords, all hail Reptile Clinton

As a genuine male chauvinist pig, you wiil have to concede that we might be able to make some energy on our own you ,(whatever) you.

also Yemen, she was involved in selling weapons to the Saudis who fucked the country

Her secdef pick is a woman and wants the usa to occupy southern Syria, SOUTHERN Syria.

Gee I wonder who could be behind this.

>"Moderate rebels" behead a 10 year old
>People still buy it when they're told Assad's the bad guy

>if Clinton wins most of us are going to die in WW3

Enjoy shitposting while you can boys

I almost can't be bothered anymore. There's too much anti-Trump and pro Hillary in this country. I can only pray that Trump wins. For the worlds sake.

The grand majority of peoples are ashamed imbeciles who prefer to act like nothing wrong is going on rather than to take the fact at face value and think for themselves, for they would realize they have being lied to for so long that their entire life could loose all meaning so they prefer to stick their head in the sand and let the tempest go, as if it had ever worked before.

>Assad is the problem
>not ISIS
If this woman wins, western civilization is over.

i swear hillary is a fucking trump plant, anyone without air between their ears can see how fucked she is.

yet all these fucking idiots are like 'no we must stop donald trump becoming president because he is a wacist bully and has silly hair'

fuck i am getting angry. im seriously starting to reveal my power level on fb

Fuck that is brazen

Let the shit posting flow.

I love fucking goats. And don't tatke that away from me guy, you superior roman guy.

SMALL HANDS
DRUMPF *canned laughter*

This is how elections are won.
"Democracy."
youtube.com/watch?v=ViN7rzPuXq8

it is basically world war instead of possible civil war if clinton becomes president

i wonder what will they do if trump is going to win? assassination?

our best counter is to get as many as possible involved into politics and into arguments what is right and what is wrong, i dont want to shoot anyone who might have sided with me if they just knew the most important things that we here already know

>mfw hillary attacks syria, causing russia to defend syria, causing EU to attack russia, causing nato involvement and then politicans around europe side with EU and finally i find myself and many others siding with russians and syrians because fuck hillary and fuck EU

i just hope we dont lose too many finns

> Iraq
The Senate got fake intelligence tying Saddam to terrorism, most who were in the Senate voted for it. The invasion was fine but Bush had no plan for creating a country, Bush disbanded the military and allowed the shiites to start a civil war that spawns Isis
> Libya
Stopped an Iraq/Syria level of civil war with no ground troop commitment, compared to Iraq Libya is a better result than Iraq or Syria for the US
> Syria
The "red line" was crossed after she was done as SoS, if she had her way we would be bombing Assad and giving the Kurds tanks right now

these people are all fucking fake man. they claim to be so supportive of people of colour but will support someone who has been actively ending coloured lives all around the world for the last like 20 years. somehow in their mind trump telling illegal mexicans to go home is worse than clinton absolutely destroying the homes and cultures of all these middle eastern countries.

She won't win and, if she steals it, every government building in the country will be a legitimate target.

USA never armed assad ya dip

>I can only pray that Trump wins. For the worlds sake.
Me too man, me too. These feels man, these feels... I just talked with my brother and I was telling him how I wanted to visit the Smithsonian museums in Washington DC and all I got was a 'you better go before Trump gets elected' joke.

Little do these people know Hillary Clinton is literally one of the biggest causes for the current refugee crisis in Europe and all the ensuing chaos. We are fucking doomed if she wins and gets to determine middle eastern policy and flood Europe with more ISIS scum as a result. And all people will do here is hate on Trump if he wins without even realizing what he saved us from...

Read the emails, Hillary and her aides talk about starting and escalating Libya by shipping in foreigners who started riots.
There was no fucking war until Hillary started one. Then the leader of the country was sodomized with a knife and she laughed about it.

I don't like to use hyperbole when I refer to people, but I can't come up with anything else to describe her other than the fucking devil.