Islam.. what do?

my country was under slavery for 500 under the Ottoman Empire, thank God mother Russia came to save us

>Western EU is at war atm and they don't even know it
>Radical muslims will always wage war based on their religion
>Killings will never stop...
>what do?

also ty Russia

>it's kot blini guy from yesterday, todays special Stare cat

Other urls found in this thread:

bez-cenzura.eu/ekskluzivno/v-momenta-v-sofiya-bezhantzi-kolyat-i-biyat-balgarin-politziyata-ottzepi-raiona
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I guess you have to ally with Putin if you don't feel confident enough to defend yourselves.

>>what do?
Hm, have you tried posting some more cats already?

Bulgaria is Greek clay.
Gib back pls.

yep, no results WW3 against mudslimes hasn't started yet

>thank God mother Russia came to save us

And Romania.

ty bros
well old pagan slavs took it by force so it's not yours anymore

Orthodox Christians in Balkans should unite or someone will rape us.

fuck
you didn't take the bait
good for you
:)

Bump because of cute cats

+1
upvoted and suscribed

the hate toward muslims in slav countries is real
they don't do the shit they do in western EU because they know they will be killed

atm Bulgaria's population is 85% slavs , 15% gypsy and muslim separated in ghettos or towns

"I repeat: after their liberation they will begin their new life by asking Europe—England and Germany, for instance—for guarantees and protection of their freedom, and even though Russia will also be part of the concert of European powers, they will do this precisely as a means of defense against Russia

They will have a constitutional form of government from the very beginning, of course, with parliaments, responsible ministers, orators, and speeches. They will take tremendous comfort and delight in this. They’ll be in raptures when they read reports about themselves in the Paris and London newspapers informing the whole world that after a lengthy storm in parliament the cabinet has finally fallen in Bulgaria and a new one has been formed from the liberal majority, and that some Ivan Chiftlik of theirs has at last agreed to accept the portfolio of president of the council of ministers. Russia must seriously prepare herself to watch all these liberated Slavs rushing rapturously off to Europe to be infected by European forms, both political and social, to the point where their own personalities are lost; and so they will have to undergo a whole long period of Europeanism before comprehending anything of their own significance as Slavs and their particular Slavic mission among humanity. These little countries will be eternally quarreling, eternally envying one another and plotting against one another.

Of course, the moment there is any serious disaster they will certainly turn to Russia for help. No matter how much they may spread hatred, gossip, and slander against us in Europe as they flirt with her and assure her of their love, they will always instinctively feel (in a moment of disaster, of course, but not before) that Europe is the natural enemy of their unity, that she always was and always will be, and that if they exist in the world it is naturally because there is a gigantic magnet, Russia, maintaining their integrity and unity"

based

Jeez Bulgaria user, you are like the cat lady of Sup Forums

i just like animals man
so EU will do nothing untill muslim population grows and one day tries to overthrow EU goverment and take over? then Russian comes and saves the day?

quality thread

I guess he nailed it

I dont know man, isnt bulgaria known to btfo rapefugees?

cool cats op
feels good being in america

yes there are some guys who gather vigilante groups and go around the border beat up refugees and hand them to the police who then beat them up and either send them back to turkey or the EU

this group gathering for refugee hunting happened after some refugees beat up and robbed a few old people living in a town near the border with Turkey

I mean isn't that what they deserve? refugees won't act up here they wait until getting to some "liberal"contry that doesn't care about it's citizens

Muslim immigrants is one thing, a neo-ottoman empire is another beast entirely. Obviously this Bulgarian is (rightfully) worried about Erdogan's plans.

erdogan can gather his army in a few days by just saying "muh religion, kill the infidels" and the sand niggers will believe it

beat up and beat up again kek.

yeah thats the only treatment these savages understand. anything else is an invitation for them to continue doing crimes.

MOAR CATS!

bace ti si autist

bace tebe baba ti ne sa q prebili

true

bez-cenzura.eu/ekskluzivno/v-momenta-v-sofiya-bezhantzi-kolyat-i-biyat-balgarin-politziyata-ottzepi-raiona

They won't come. They'll have collapsed long before then due to demographic, economic and other problems, mainly the separatist movements within Russia. These also plague Western Europe but compared to Russia we are starting the drop off the cliff from a much, much higher position economically, socially etc.

Like it or not, bulgarians just as the russians are all part of the European model of civilization that's coming to and end in this century. We're just mildly different branches of the same tree.

fucking mudshits man
the cats are still autistic though

can't we do something? I'm sure one day terrorists will do something with the scale of 9/11 and EU will flip batshit and go to war

remove kebab

Based Bulgarian bro, do you mind if I immigrate to your country when the race war erupts over here in burger land? I promise you that when the time comes I will defend the motherland against the invading hoardes of shitskins that attempt to flood the country and spread their filthy satanic seed.

More cat pics

there are a lot of US companies in the capital you would find a job as a boss easily here, everyone will treat you ok as long as you are white

the bad thing is Bulgria is the passing point to EU for the mudshit army when WW3 beggins

is thread kill? anyone still here?

here's a bump from me