Wake up at 2 PM

>wake up at 2 PM
>waddle over to computer
>open up Sup Forums
>sit for 16 hours browsing the board
>maybe watch one movie a week if that

>It's an user knows my life episode

h-how did you know I do that? are you spying on me?

Livin the dream

Kill yourself

>wake up at 7am
>snuggle gf for awhile
>eat some eggs
>have a nice casual walk to work in the cool spring weather
>sell stuff to nice old ladies for ~8hours
>come home, wait for gf to come home, have nice dinner
>watch movies and occasionally shitpost
>bone gf
>go to bed
>repeat

>only browsing Sup Forums
>not alternating between Sup Forums Sup Forums and /asp/
This is why you're miserable

looks like me now

literally my life

You should go outside. Maybe see a movie or something.

Wonder Woman is kino so go see that.

>he isn't Sup Forums & /r9k/ masterrace

fuck is /asp/? some kind of snake board?

I was just doing my readings for my cinema program this summer and it talked about the small screen revolution of 2007, how nobody wants to put in effort to see anything because of the availability of constant entertainment options in an unlimited number. We choose Sup Forums for this not only because it gives us instantaneously updating content at a pace faster than we can even keep up with, but also because it's a low risk endeavor that makes us feel like we're being social which I mean, technically we are. It's just we've been trained to not desire anything challenging, even if the challenge is just fucking looking at a different type of content for two hours.

So, if you've ever wondered why we only get easily digestable reboots from Hollywood these days, it's because they're trying to compete with our own collective lethargy.

>maybe watch one movie a week if that

If you're not watching at minimum 3 a week, again at MINIMUM, you don't belong on this board. Film isn't your hobby and you would be happier on:
Seriously it's time to go.

kill me

>trying to get someone killed for not being in compliance with the no singles policy

would fuck her throat and demean this whore so hard

after her betrayal all she deserves is my sloppy precum dripping cock to slurp and choke on the fucking whore, would rape her to orgasm

Gotta agree with this guy, I'm on 5-7 a week and I don't feel like I'm watching enough as a filmmaker.

>tfw too lazy to play vidya and watch tv/film
>tfw too lazy to be lazy
How the fuck do I escape? There's so much shit I still gotta watch/play through.

Worked
/r9k/ < /bant/

Making my little pony toy unboxings on youtube doesn't make you a filmmaker faggot

>tfw my gf is better than yours

pit whore

Not possible. She baneposts and likes to talk shit about Brendan Fraser.

>tfw this used to be my life 3 years ago before being forced to wagecuck

We live in Houston And a few months back she took me to the buffet across the street from Dr.Nows office to laugh at the half ton people. before lunch she let me cum on her face and cum walk her around the galleria

>he isn't /hisinttv/

Yup, that's me. Difference is, I don't know about you, but I'm shuffling off this mortal coil soon. Got the shotgun ready and everything

>wake up at 4AM
>hit the IRON PARADISE (my anchor)
>protein shake and 6 eggs
>PISS MY PANTS
>Check BAYWATCH tweets
>let the CRITICS KNOW
>go worldwide next week
>get LITTY in Berlin
>afternoon workout at the IRON PARADISE (Mahalo)
>14 eggs and a dirty lil protein shake ;)
>watch BAYWATCH (R)
>covered in PISS and laughing at all the appropriate times
>connect to the MOVIE
>have a great time with a chill vibe of dudes
>leave the theater and smile thinking of that summer lil dirty pisskino

>wake up

Alrighty broheim, but was the film RAUNCHY my dude!?

One film a week is more than the majority of Sup Forums, so I'd say you're doing pretty well.

They should call it BAYRAUNCH that movienhad me PISSING MY PANTS. PISS gushing down my legs and dampening my socks. I had been waiting so long for a dirty lil rated R summer comedy. And this DID NOT DISAPPOINT haha brotha! Id love to watch it with you!