This movie is fucking hilarious

This movie is fucking hilarious.

I may be a pleb but i thoroughly laughed my ass off watching this. Haven't laughed that often from a movie in a long time

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MOL3Xx7IMK8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sup Forums doesn't like funny

I thought that it looked oddly good from the trailer. Ice Cube has charisma out the ass and the other guy has been funny in everything I've seen him in.

Why isn't she more popular? I don't know if she's the same "muh vagina" as other female comedians, but she has great delivery regardless. She's hilarious in Workaholics.

Shes hilarious. Everything shes in cracks me up and shes getting more and more roles.

Shes very likeable as well. Hope to see more of her.

I can't stand Charlie Day, his voice is so god damn annoying

I really don't like her.

seriously

It was objectively funny. Generally just a good time watching this with my fiance

Do you have a few girlfriend to watch movies with user?

this cant be good

The thing is, when you have a gf you are pretty much a dumbed down version of yourself. Your tastes naturally gravitate towards the plebian.

So its definitely not objectively funny if that is your case.

I'm happy for you normie, glad you enjoyed yourself

I like the chubby uk girl better desu

This would not be considered cute, nor funny in a healthy white society.

youtube.com/watch?v=MOL3Xx7IMK8

Nobody actually saw this id imagine

You disgust me.

>it's a readit won't go away episode

>it's an ice cube plays the straight-man while the co-star plays a bumbling idiot episode.

I wasn't watching it, I caught it.

You are a pleb, but it had moments in it. I could predict the beats of the story from the first fucking frame, but it managed to land some solid jokes.

>tfw this movie's fight was more competently shot than the entirety of the Taken series

Worth it just for the fight scene