Coworkers tell me its actually about critsiczing liberals and how black boys percieve, not a fuck white people movie

>coworkers tell me its actually about critsiczing liberals and how black boys percieve, not a fuck white people movie
>30 minutes in
ohhhhh.... yep its a fuck white people movie after all. How does anyone expect that young blacks who saw this didn't immediantly take the attitude of "yep thats how white guys are, fuck em'" is that what we wanna do, is that a successful way to fix racism? By trying to make your race hate another? What I really find ironic is that the same group of liberals being chastised are the ones who eat this shit up. Fuck my coworkers for making me see this shit and praising the fuck out of it, I think we have gotten to a point in time where an SJW dosent even realize they are one.

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/entertainment/la-et-get-out-race-horror-sundance-jordan-peele-1485477812-htmlstory.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

its pathetic how niggers think whites are envious of them. let me tell you i sure do want do want to be part of the most obese, criminal, and dumb group of people in america that most hookers wont even fuck.

you seem bitter and envious.

Your co workers seem to be much smarter than you, user

Should have listened to Armond White

Its a horror movie not a political commentary. The movie barely even mentions anything political. The movie isn't trying to fix racism the point is for it to be entertaining and unsettling, which it is.

I'd be bitter too if I saw my property values plummet because I lived near a ghetto, and I knew a good chunk of my taxes every year were going to fund Jamal in prison and his baby mamma on welfare.

Its total bullshit non libs tell themselves because they want to believe they arent the target. They want a weapon against the left. But there isnt one. Its just white vs black, as blacks would always have it. In 1000 years they'll be talking about how the now non existent white race set the world back for the rest of time.

it was good

>“For while when we had a black president, we were living in this post-racial lie,” he added. “The idea of, ‘We’re past it – we’re past it all!’ For me, and for many people out there – as all black people know – there’s racism. I experience it on an everyday basis. This movie was meant to reveal that there’s this monster of racism lurking underneath some of these seemingly innocent conversations and situations.”
latimes.com/entertainment/la-et-get-out-race-horror-sundance-jordan-peele-1485477812-htmlstory.html

I thought it was a good movie

Weird. I've met more blacks who haven't experienced genuine racism in their lives than those that have. Blacks also tend to be absurdly more racist.

>the issue of race relations isn't political

>is that a successful way to fix racism?
Well in order to fix it you have to talk about it

shhhhh don't ruin the narrative user

It s not a racist movie
> ignore everything the durector even said
> ignore what every critics said
> ignore the cop scene
> ignore half the scene muh micro aggression
> ignore the second cop scene
> ignore how he litteraly strangled a bleeding and dying white girl
Yea no totally a film that isnt about «social commentary».... if u watch half of it
You are either a reddit plant or too ingrqined in that shit that you wont even smell poop

Stop lying.

>near a ghetto
>low property values
>blames the niggers
>if I saw...

Did a nigger do a reverse Get Out, steal your brain, and is putting on an elaborate ruse of trying to read like an embittered white bitch using his imagination to make himself angry?

whites are envious of blacks, you're a loser who is just resentful

What is there to be envious of? Genuine question.

>muh dick

why cant you just watch a movie and not care about the message? if he was black and the people doing the brain washing were of different cultures it wouldnt matter. who cares what the movie is trying to say. just watch it and enjoy the suspense or whatever.

just watched this like 4 days ago

I was surprised at how much it wasn't a "spooky white man" spike lee style movie

it's literally just a horror movie where the main protagonist happens to be a black dude

Media, including outright fiction, has an amazing way of subtly influencing our world view and how we think. This is especially true when you are young.

Your morals and values probably came from a combination of family and media.

>I've met more blacks
>Blacks tend to be more racist
>haven't experienced genuine racism than those that have

Has anyone ever experienced "genuine racism" in your imagined scenario? Your first sentence cancels out the second and vice versa. Do you just walk up to people and ask them about "genuine racism" or do they walk up to you just to tell you about that which they have experienced?

I GENUINELY would like to know.

You sound pretty triggered over a horror movie.

>coworkers tell me its actually about critsiczing liberals and how black boys percieve, not a fuck white people movie
both interpretations are true.

His own?

that even the niggiest nigger in niggertown is still far more preferable for a white woman than your fat. neckbeard ass

i just dont see why people care so much about a movie. if you dont like the message of a movie then why would you start a conversation which will most likely cause someone else to watch this movie? people are pussies now a days.

I live in the one of the blackest cities in America in one of the most politically charged cities in America and my grandfather with a prominent civil rights activist in the town.

So yes. I do in fact have open discussions with blacks about their encounters with genuine racism.

D.C. before you ask.

because Im not in NK were only 1 movie comes out every few decades. I have a choice and can have suspense without needing to watch pure shit. today I met a girl who loves 2004 catwoman

Almost 100 days of it's release and Sup Forums is still mad about this movie. I think it's time to move on.

I didn't start the convo. I merely added to the conversation.

It's just important to remember that media has a profound influence on the way we think. You either woefully ignorant of it's effects or you are being disingenuous.

but why do you care if she likes it?

>How does anyone expect that young blacks who saw this didn't immediantly take the attitude of "yep thats how white guys are, fuck em'" is that what we wanna do, is that a successful way to fix racism?

Holy shit, I'm laughing my ass off.

>implying the narrative that white people are inherent racists and black people can do no wrong isn't extremely prevalent and widely held as "correct"
>implying that pointing out the hypocrisy of that narrative makes you a Sup Forumstard

shoo shoo sheepboy

The white girl was going to kill him so

i know it has an influence on how people think. but its up to you to think that way. you decide whether or not to follow their way of thinking.

just cause you parent are racist doesnt mean you will be too. it definitely increases the chances, but in the end its up to you to decide how you feel.

The problem is that people don't know it's really happening and imo the wrong messages are being propagated.

Pro-Tip: EVERYONE is racist. In-group >>>> Out-group. It's a matter of how racist you are and how you act upon it.

>fiction isn't a vacuum
This is literally the excuse SJWs use to justify the censorship of content they find "problematic". Can't you fucking look in the mirror and realize what you are?

>I live in one of the blackest cities in America
>one of the most politically-charged cities in America
>My grandfather was prominent
>I do in fact have open discussions
>D.C.

Ok, so the PROMINENT granddad gave the blowjobs at the D.C. Panther meetings, right?

I'd heard about those on a PBS documentary.

I abhor censorship. Barking up the wrong tree.

Grandfather hates terrorists, so no.

He did work at the EEOC (Equal Employment Opportunity Commission) and was a special assistant to the first black mayor tasked with youth issues in arguably the most racially explosive decade in my country.

Are you going to make a sound argument or just keep flinging insults because you don't have one?

a lot of people are racist, but i dont agree that everybody is. just cause you dont like one black person doesn't mean you dont like all black people. i think there are more factors influencing how you treat a person than the color of their skin. thats just the only one weve been taught to not judge so its the one we focus on when someone treats someone differently. i feel like most people on Sup Forums are only racist cause they think its funny, but in reality they arent that bad. some are pretty bad though

>anger intensifying
>tries to hide the fact by mimicking the style mocking him
>fails

Don;t give a fuck whether you're a Sup Forumstard or not.

You're a pathetic dork for defending the white ninnyfagging going on in this thread. I mean, god damn, the movie is harmless, and you fucking morons turn into a conspiracy against dime-a-dozen malcontents like you. You idiots so so basic, blacks i.e. the niggers don't even consider you "white" just pathetic.

I'm referring to implicit bias and kin selection in which racism is obviously an extreme version of kin selection.

We're more likely to care for and have empathy to those that look like us and those that don't. And yes it is completely natural.

that i agree with. you stick with what you know,.

How interesting! A Chan moron is anticipating an "argument" from someone clearly mocking him.

You're a special kind of stupid?

So, gramps gave out the blowjobs at the EEOC, but not to the terrorist Panthers. Got it! Thanks for the confirmation.

The heart of my argument is that you can't really fault an owner who wants to give a job to someone who could pass for a distant relative (same race) than someone who clearly isnt related to you (different race.)

When we peg something like that as RACIST instead of just being a human being, then we have problems.

I agree that the movie is harmless for the most part but it's clear that it is in part built off of modern mainstream PC sensibilities about race. Which is a narrative. It's not that hard to connect the pieces. It's right there in the movie.

>You idiots so so basic, blacks i.e. the niggers don't even consider you "white" just pathetic.
Wow where did that come from user? Did a stormfaggot fuck your mom or something? Holy shit.

You base this on blacked videos, or what?

What exactly is the point of what you're doing then? Clearly what I said triggered you.

And there is nothing wrong with having a good discussion about things. Not everybody is a bitter troll like you.

I know right

>tosses in "mom fucking gag to counter the shit about grandaddy warcucks
>trying and failing to have a "meaningful" convo about the broader issues of a simple horror movie about brain-swapping just to save face
>unwittingly reveals that he's a "stormfaggot" that hasn't fucked anything besides his poor helpless fingers

Yes, except Jordan Peele is crying that white people exist.

do niggers seriously believe white people think about them 24/7? only time they ever enter my mind is when they're being loud at the cinema and when i see a nigger commiting murder on the news

How many days did Jordan Peel spend making it?

He is crying that over half of himself exists?

Uh-oh, I'm "triggered" now.

Ok, triggerer, what exactly "triggered" me? White ninny whining about Get Out #1, or White ninny whining about Get Out #2? Which one are you, anyway, there are, like, seven of you morons in here right now, I think.

why is it always the mullatos that cry most about these black SJW issues? "white people are mean to me, white people are too nice to me" like shut the fuck up you're half white nigga

It's not uncommon for mulattos to have major identity crises and try to overcompensate for their white half by going full nig.

I'll recap, since you're struggling.

There are more blacks that have no experienced genuine racism than those that have. Blacks are also more racist on average than whites.

>white guy telling black people how they think
>again

I think it has more to do that he's paid to.

He was raised by his white family.

So yeah blame ((((((hollywood)))))

yeah, the most absurd part of the movie was definitely the rich white people wanting to be black

>tosses in "mom fucking gag to counter the shit about grandaddy warcucks
Yeah if you were going to throw around shitty ad hominems I figured I'd throw in one or two.

>trying and failing to have a "meaningful" convo about the broader issues of a simple horror movie about brain-swapping just to save face
But it's clear that the movie is also about race relations. Only a retard could miss that.

>>unwittingly reveals that he's a "stormfaggot" that hasn't fucked anything besides his poor helpless fingers
So anybody who types "stormfaggot" is a stormfaggot? I guess you're a stormfaggot too.
2/10 your trolling is far more confusing than aggravating. Are you on something right now user? It's okay if you are. Just step away from the computer for a while.

"Full nig" in this case means making a wildly successful film.

>"Do niggers seriously believe white people think about them 24/7"
>"Only time I ever think about them..."
>is when I'm on Sup Forums whining about niggers for the umpteenth time, then hoping nobody notices because I used the word "nigger" to be edgy

oh look another mullato raised by his white mom and white grandparents bitching about how white people are evil despite his nigger father abandoning him. as if 8 years of obama wasnt enough

Blacks say "nigger" every other fucking word my dude.

And before you say they "drop the R" most uneducated blacks drop hard consonants at the end of their words. "Runnin. Shootin. Balla. Playa," etc. They are saying nigger the way they know how.

I'm "struggling"?

Imbecile, you're the one trying to make moot points to someone who doesn't give a fuck and is mocking you.

Who the hell is all this for, ya doofus. Your "stormfag" boyfriends?

Oh, and quit with those idiotic declarations, moron. It's no "struggle" to poke fun at dimwits like you.

I HATE FUCKING HALF-NIGGERS WHO WERE RAISED BY THEIR WHITE MOM BECAUSE THEIR NIGGER DAD WALKED OUT ON THEM COMPLAINING ABOUT WHITEY

FUCK YOU OBAMA YOU STARTED THIS BULLSHIT

Blacks are still lying about racism and are way more racist themselves. No amount of insults is going to change that fact.

My goodness, reading your prissy comments where you try to save face is cringe-inducing.

How old are you - 14?

I'd hate to be picking on some kid that snuck in to see Get Out and is trying to write a paper on it for his teacher.

About how black people are persecuted by white people being nice to them.

Do you work at the movies user?
Because you are an expert at projecting.

That's valuable info and you should be proud for sharing it.

yeah because im sure his white mom was so terrible to him while his nigger dad wasnt even there. mullatos always overcompensate for their lack of authentic blackness. just like malcolm X and obama

Cool story, man.

My six-year old cousin told me that back in 1989.

I told him to shut the fuck up and finish his Chicken McNuggets and play with his Happy Meal toy, and he listened, which shocked all his friends.

Wow so you were a dick all the way back 1989.
Neat

Indeed it is.

Death of the author, user

It's subtly indicating no matter what you do the stain of white racism is always present. Even if you are happy that your daughter is fucking a black guy and you voted for Obama 1,000 times the only atonement for the original sin of racism is suicide.

Just like Django it ends with blacks killing all whites and it makes you cheer on their deaths.

Just bitter that jews won't stop trying to force this shit down our throats.

You're upset that I was stern with a child.

Understandable.

Is that what you used to form your opinion?

Are you the one with the talkative black people that haven't experienced racism, yet are all so much more racist than anyone else?

Because there's so much down your already, right?

I kid, I kid...

Of course there is, so there's no doubt in my mind.

Blaaahahahahahahaaaaaaaa!!!

I'm not the one who got so triggered by thread that I, entered it, called everyone a pathetic Sup Forumstard then resorted to basic 8th grade insults.

Why are you in such utter disbelief that he's talked to black people?

Well, you find the individual that did that and you whine to them.

See, I don't frequent $Chan enough to cop that "Sup Forums" lingo, so I go with my instincts and cast your ilk as "pathetic," plain and simple.

Are you the one that whipped the "projection" bit out of his repertoire?

Good stuff, man.

The finer points don't matter. You saw some opinions you didn't like and resorted to throwing insults. Good for you.

Jewish shit? Yes. That's what happens when jews own the mainstream media.

I'm in disbelief that you dummies are stupid enough to believe that you're anything other than a pack of marks.

>this 'dit spacing
Fuck off moran u both look retarded

/ourguy/ coming

Shit, now you're whining about that dubious fact, too.

It never ends with you assholes.