Spend half a billion on outdated franchises

>Spend half a billion on outdated franchises
>Talk shit about your colleagues
>Talk shit about the President
>Talk shit about critics

Is this going to be the biggest JUSTing of the year?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ezHbRSeLC4I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

everyone looks uncomfortable there

The rock is bulletproof. Has he ever been in a good movie? Nope!

what the fuck even is this

Also, good to see the Rock doing his old wrestling look

Faster was the closest to a good movie.

Just an old school revenge tale with cars and killers that's not too over the top.

>talk shit about the president
What is with americucks and worshipping their elected representatives? All politicians are entitled power hungry fuckheads who deserve to be taken down a peg for the good of a laugh

Remember all those Harrison Ford characters that had a reason why they had a glaring chin scar.
Why don't all these Rock characters need an excuse for the massive fucking tribal tattoos.

Watch him primary Trumps spray tan line ass

You have a queen. Shut your pig hole.

One did

youtube.com/watch?v=ezHbRSeLC4I

>entitled

That's very nice of you to think our president is entitled to worship but I get the feeling you meant to use the word "self-entitled".
Calling someone who carries a pretense of entitlement wherever he goes "entitled" is a silly meme only low-class rednecks, negroes, and ignorant millennials perpetuate.

Furthermore, half the population despises any given elected representative given the fiercely bipartisan nature of our politics.

i know right

>Talk shit about your colleagues
Who?
>Talk shit about about the President
Everyone already does that
>Talk shit about critics
Again, everybody already does that. What's the problem here exactly?

Trump wasn't a politician, and he actually likes America. Nothing wrong about jokes at his expense, but attacks based on media lies was I think the problem.

Well we can all agree that he definitely likes himself.

Who the fuck wanted a Baywatch remake? Who the fuck wanted a Jumanji remake? Who the fuck are the people approving these shitty movies and what are they thinking?

the one with him and kevin hart was funny

Ha, yeah the CRITICS Just arent connecting. But this one was for the FANS. Seven Bucks Productions has a great array of high end entertainment in production. Cant wait to show ya what me and the bad boys cook up in that dirty lil shop. Audiences are going CRAZY for BAYWATCH worldwide. The buzz in Berlin is legitimately LITTY. Happy to bring this dirty lil pisskino to europe for all the international FANS. Mahalo and keep CRUSHINit. Cant wait to show you whats next! The FANS deserve the BEST

>What is with americucks and worshipping their elected representatives?
are you fucking serious? it's literally the exact opposite. get off of r/thedonald for once

>Trump wasn't a politician

He's been an elected politician for nearly six months now. His brief honeymoon period is back way in the past.

What is this movie? I randomly saw it on the tv when I was in a restaurant but had no clue what it was.

you can't primary a republican as a democrat

>Who?
Vin Diesel apparently. He made a post about certain co-star being a chicken shit jabroni or some shit.

But the kidney stone is a pub

Wait, I'm not sure if this is the same movie. The one I saw had the Rock in the jungle with some goofy teenagers. They ran from a giant lizard and then found Michael Caine living in some stupid tree hut.

I'm glad he didn't get a hold of big trouble in little china

... and the fake astroturf outrage is as effective as ever.

Wrong.

what is this movie? us australians know this as welcome to the jungle. a move that to this day makes me scared to piss in any brown water at the fear of micro organisms swimming up my piss stream and into my dichole