@realDonaldTrump : "After watching Hillary last night ... Such lies... I'm taking the gloves off...No more Mr. Nice guy...

>@realDonaldTrump : "After watching Hillary last night ... Such lies... I'm taking the gloves off...No more Mr. Nice guy."

what did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QM5_T0eNPrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=R7ipHoRCIc8
realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/07/29/trump_warns_hillary_im_taking_the_gloves_off_no_more_mr_nice_guy.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

SMALL HANDS

He will release 100% of his power level

He's going to go Super Saiyan Blue.

Trump knows about the shady dealings with the CF but doesn't have any proof to use. He's gonna use the CF as his ((trump)) card against Hillary.

>trump repleatedly kicks her teeth in
>annihilates every single slogan she comes up with
>shits on her at every turn
>coaxes people to read up on all the evil shit she's done
>this is him being nice

When did he say this? It's not on his Twitter.

This. Where is it? Did he delete?

it was in todays rally

FULL POWER GOD EMPEPROR

Really? Holy shit.

W-WHAT COULD BE HIS REAL POWER LEVEL?

he said it at the colorado springs rally

Not exactly sure what he meant; maybe he's going to literally hit her?

probably something we really couldn't understand.

think, he has the aspirations of a pol user but actual intelligence.

>the one thing jews are trying to prevent.

My scouter is going off the charts.

Allahu Akbar the bitch. It's going to be glorious, as all the cuck media over here will have a massive credibility problem after he BTFO Hillary.

I WAS ONLY PRETENDING TO BE THE FOOL TO GAUGE YOUR STANDS POWER LEVEL

I'VE SEEN ENOUGH

NOW I SHOW YOU MY TRUE POWER

WRYYYYYYYYYYYY
R
Y
Y
Y
Y
Y
Y

>what did he mean by this?
"She nailed me good, so I'm going to deflect attention from it by reacting like a spoiled five year old. The press will eat it up since they're just looking for hot quotes rather than substance."

Remember when Alex Jones said "He knows EVERYTHING and he has a plan"?

thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=QM5_T0eNPrQ

At max power, he only needs a 5 minute debate with her.

Pls she'll be slurping his cock by the 3 mark

Bern it Down

Get Bernie on the ballots and split the dems. If you live in a blue state or a swing state please help get petitions signed to get Bernie on the ballot this November. You could get only raging Trumpists to sign it, because a petition isn't a vote. Let's make Bernie screw Shillary without his consent guys. /:=)

Are we ready to witness Trump's max power level unleashed?

>implying there is a limit to his power level

he means hes going to fuck up her little lap dog cruzx if he ever opens his fucking mouth again. he better be eating his food anally because trump is going to have a team of ex seal team 6 guys ready to rape him if he opens his mouth then its hillarys turn

Feeble threats from a feeble man

yare yare daze

He meant this

Well-laid bait to get the media talking up a violence against women angle. Normies will realize it's an innoculous figure of speech.
>Shadow Realm Backgammon

I don't know, sounds like she pissed him off tho...
What happened last night?

It means Jeb is going to be in a better state than Hillary by the end of the Election

>"After watching Hillary last night ... Such lies... I'm taking the mittens off...No more Mr. Nice guy."

Everybody knows they don't make gloves for babies.

>post yfw trump gives hillary a stroke on live television by going hard on her during the debate

He will finally show Hitlarry the true meaning of "gender equality".

>get to the 3rd debate
>AND THIS
>THIS IS TO GO EVEN FURTHER BEYOND

video for sauce

youtube.com/watch?v=R7ipHoRCIc8

starts at about 1:50

realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/07/29/trump_warns_hillary_im_taking_the_gloves_off_no_more_mr_nice_guy.html

It means that everybody should get the popcorn ready, sit back, and watch what will be the greatest poo-flinging shitstorm that the world has ever seen.

The 14 year old autists and edgelords on Sup Forums will fall silent from shock and awe. A lot of them will leave Sup Forums forever, because they realize that on the best day of their lives, they could not fling poo like these two.

The debates will actually burn holes in TV screens. Debate audience members will be struck dead in their seats. Parts of the Internet carrying debate Livestreams will go down and never come back up.

Sup Forums will simply seize up and stop running. After the election, there will be no reason for Sup Forums to exist, because it will never be able to top this spectacle.

Relax, sit back, and enjoy the show.

They do, idiot. Babies especially need lil mittens / gloves so they don't get cold.

Nice try

I kek'd heartily also your dubs dont lie

I would hate to be his enemy

They stay plenty warm suckling on the teat of big government Britbong.

never got that joke. his hands look normal

Back in the 90's, a humor/satire magazine called Spy ran any number of articles about Donald Trump. They never referred to him by name. He was always referred to as "the short-fingered vulgarian".

Remember when Alex Jones was relevant? Nah me either.

this

people keep calling it a debate, and that it will be an amazing "debate" come September or whatever.

LOL no it's going to one of the BIGGEST shitshows anyone has ever seen. Rating records will be set, air-horn sales will go through the roof.

The best part is, Donald is going to KILL in this type of environment. What answers does Hillary have for this sitaution?!?!

It's going to be legendary and i CANNOT wait.

KEK

and liberals are already buttblastered by mr. nice guy. this will be great

He means that he will attack Hillary herself, rather than the Democratic policies. He will repeatedly hammer home the point that she is a fucking criminal, who deserves to be skinned alive.

Rollin for this