Moments in cinema that really made you feel BUFF AND MANLY

Moments in cinema that really made you feel BUFF AND MANLY.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pRxUbv90lLI
youtube.com/watch?v=CxxbfkYRQOY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you are a repressed homosexual

Mean.

Look at this insecure girly man.

The handshake in Predator.

Haha thats funny

about two thirds of True Lies

There will never be a manlier moment.

youtube.com/watch?v=pRxUbv90lLI

I was talking about how awesome this scene was with some dudes and they looked at me funny, in hindsight I bet it sounded pretty gay.

youtube.com/watch?v=CxxbfkYRQOY

When I saw that in theaters I had the fortune of sitting next to a couple. When that scene came on the boyfriend lost his shit and whisper argued at his gf for looking lustfully at Ben Affleck. It was fucking hilarious!

The opening of Gladiator.

all of 300

that's some top tier jealous, insecure bullshit right there

go away pol user. no one likes you

>you are a repressed homosexual

You know it only matters is the mother is Jewish right?

There's never been a more manly movie than Predator and there never will be

>I can't look at muscular action heroes without becoming uncomfortable.
>Anyone who can is gay! Not me!

Meh who cares.

he literally has a boner on the bottom left panel you fucking retarded idiot

Chris Evans looks like he has actual tits, wears lipstick, and takes it up the ass. How could this poofter motivate anyone to hit the gym? Does he even hit any other muscle group?

D I L L O N
I
L
L
O
N

It's a flexing muscle man arm, not a literal boner. The joke is that it gave him manly feelings. You insecure fucking dumb shit.

YOU SAHNOVABITCH

where his dick is you retarded fucking half pipe. a big manly boner for the big manly man he and you loves. you fucking repressed gaylord.

The joke, since you don't seem to get it. Is that in that moment he felt so inspired by manliness and brawn, that instead of a boner, his dick became a fucking swole ass arm reading to do man shit.

Jesus fucking christ, do you really have to project your bullshit onto other people? I bet when you watch Predator you call everyone else a faggot when it's you who wants nothing more than to get plowed by Dutch.

no the joke is that his dick got swole when he saw the swole man. that is the joke. you all spend every day on here whacking off to women who are dudes anyway so you'll never learn. youre all gay as fuck at least im honest about it.

It's not your fault.

WHATSAMATTER?

CIA
I
A

PENCILS?
E
N
C
I
L
S
?

>when Rambo cauterizes his own wound with gun powder.
Bretty fucking manly if you ask me.

>commando