Is Finland the most universally loved country on Sup Forums?

Is Finland the most universally loved country on Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

yle.fi/uutiset/osasto/news/spanish_nurses_leaving_vaasa/6651272
natureworldnews.com/articles/27207/20160822/finns-genetically-unique-genes-vary-significantly-europeans.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Estonia is the true middle child on int

No. they all hate and bully us :(

literally ever only seen Russians bully Finland

Finland is unironically the best country in the world

in what world? russians and finns never bully each other. they have an amicable relationship.

Some ruskies never got over the winter war

no Russians on this site gives a single fuck about the winter war mate.

lol no they dont finns are constantly butthurt about russians on here

are you Russian

mongol

yes

yes, perkele

How is FInland so white when it's so cucked politically?

fierce weather

That would make sense. I wish I could move to somewhere like FInland or Iceland that's white and Germanic, but I fucking hate the cold and it make's me want to kill myself

I love the cold and hate hot weather

why not Australia or New Zealand?

Idk about the rest of Finland, but I searched up the weather in Helsinki and it's warm as fuck. I was surprised to learn that most of europe is warmer than Canada. Would honestly rather live anywhere above 45th parallel in europe than here.

depressing country

yle.fi/uutiset/osasto/news/spanish_nurses_leaving_vaasa/6651272

New Zealand's only 75% white and fucking loves their native scum despite them usually being criminals
Australia's 90% white which makes it a good candidate, but I imagine that'll be a lot lower in the future due to massive chink immigration.

I don't care for the fagposters. There seems to be a lot of Scandi and South American faggots.

I wonder why this is

Cocks...
Gaysex...
Anime...

>complain about lousy weather and high costs of living
>move to London

>immediately get raped and stabbed by a Paki

Was Finland the first country to be diagnosed with autism? Or was it Japan?

germ*ny

I don't see what's so special about my country. Pretty much same as other Nordic countries imo.

>I wish I could move to somewhere like FInland or Iceland that's white and Germanic,

Finnish haplogroups are 1/3 Germanic.

Pic is related.

Finns are truly an enigma

>Idk about the rest of Finland, but I searched up the weather in Helsinki and it's warm as fuck.

I live in Helsinki and i can confirm this. It's currently +2 degrees celsius.

Nordic countries are considered equivalent to Jannah in many parts of South America

*Finns never got over the winter war

Haplogroups don't mean shit. According to this, we're more closely related to Spaniards than Finns. But Finns and Brits are almost indistinguishably while Spaniards look like Arabs

Spaniards have darker skin pigmentation than brits.

You most definitely are more related to Spaniards than us.

why are finns on this board haploautists

Finland is literally “Tom Tom Mahoots” the country.

We are not. It's just me a single poster who is posting these things.

Yeah no

Care to elaborate?

Hair has nothing to do with it retard.

Gulf stream is a bro

Then what does?

finns aren't foolish and arrogant like other nordics

It’s the guy who shovels elephant shit and then get trampled and maimed by elephants.

what's the source on this anyway

Yea it’s strange how it stops abruptly on the Kazakh border even though northern Kazakhstan has a large population of ethnic Russians.

Genes you uneducated mong

natureworldnews.com/articles/27207/20160822/finns-genetically-unique-genes-vary-significantly-europeans.htm

That's due to genetic drift, we still share the same primary genetic components that make up modern European populations (with the exception of the minor East Asian admixture).

>we r speshul snowflakes
That'a why I can't stand Finns.

Finns and Brits share almost every visible genetic trait. Only a retard would see either is non related, or that Finns aren't European. That's literally meme tier science

Your "science" is based on your belief that we look the same.

I disagree, Brits look quite unique

I would love Finns but they don't love me (Russian). I don't know why

lol at this nerdicist coping hard

>both have very light skin
>both have high rates of blonde hair
>both have high rates of blue eyes
>both have high rates of green eyes
>both have similar heights (UK average male = 1.77m, Finland average male = 1.78m)
>both have similar IQs (UK average IQ = 100, Finland average IQ = 99)
So what exactly is the magical genetic difference between Brits and Finns?

I've been watching Game Of Thrones and i can sure as hell tell that Brits aren't indistinguishable from Finns like some Brit told earlier on this thread.

Brits are basically Mediterraneans when it comes to height

You have lots of gingers though.

No I even like balkan rapebabies and macacos more

Brits have more early European farmer admixture, although both Finns and Brits primarily descend from WHG and EHG.

As does a lot of Scandinavia

Lmao sorry to break it to you but you are not related to the golden horde

Yes in Norway, but in Finland it's very rare, even though we had female president who was ginger.

Pic is related. It's our former president.

Do you think race is only hair and eye colour you fucking retard?

Now we know where sonny Ameridumb gets his brains, from the fucking bonglet.

Oh I'm sure Australia is the expert on race

t. mudeterreanean

You are retarded.

We kept the Poles out for a while, so yes we did indeed know what we were doing thank you very much. Has slavowski finished fixing your loo yet or will he be back next week when he finishes his siesta?

>when Finns actually fall for the mongoloid memes
t. Lorenzo Wang

>Serbia
>1.72cm
Haha good joke.

Yes

but i love switzerland

In relation to this, apparently some brit at some point boinked my great grandmother or something.

>2.2% eastern european
It's time for you to go back Ivan.

It's their propaganda. We get shit for hacking elections I am sure there is finnish internet defense forces who occupied this site

I'm more Scandinavian, why not tell me to go back to Sweden or something?

meh, they earn their love

?
Looks like you have 1.4% scandinavian compared to 2.2% eastern european. 1.4 < 2.2 obviously. I'm just kidding around anyway. Can you find the Ivanov in your family tree? I heard finns have very old records of their ancestors.

It's actually true that Anglo-Saxons have long distance relation to us from Volga
(some got mixed with Germanics)

Even today many Brits have 2% "Finnish" DNA

I'm going out on a limb and guessing that most of the "broadly northwestern european" is scandi. Pic related was my results before they updated their DNA analysis methods.
>Can you find the Ivanov in your family tree?
No. According to the test the Russian bit comes from the early 1700, when Russians were occupying Finland because of the great northern war.