/v4/ + partners in crime

It's christmas edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eu5lrJtteWE
youtube.com/watch?v=fePtLL7oRDg
youtube.com/watch?v=915FESKzjWM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1st for wery nice thread

Well done OP, my trust in you was not misplaced.

mediocre thread so far

>its szenteste in 2 minutes
>insert ching chong song about it

I'm enjoying the thread so far

Sorry, but I didn't make the thread. Someone beat me to it because I waited for page 10.

What's your favourite christmas movie lads? Mine is pic related, absolutely love it

>go out with friends
>have fun
>come home
>immediate depression

why

iktf

Perhaps another time for you.
Regardless, well done OP.

Sorry my dude, I don't like to live on the edge
Merry christmas Y'all

No problem. I'd fuck it up anyway because I forgot it was Christmas. This is a nice thread.

24 GRUDNIA WYBIŁ!
JEZUSEK SIE RODZI !!!!

merry kurismas!

youtube.com/watch?v=eu5lrJtteWE
Kristmas-senpai

>I do not,it depends on how well my exams will go
well, good luck with your exams then, hopefully you won't have to rely on the luck

>buy Kozel u vietnamce
>it tastes nothing like Kozel
>probably drinking rákosník poison
Should I stop? I want to get drunk.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaAaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAASASSSSDHFZFDaaaaaaaaaaa

merry kurismas to you
youtube.com/watch?v=fePtLL7oRDg

Right. Merry Christmas lads and lassies, and good night. Have a comfy time!

>buy Desperado since friend keeps shilling it
>it tastes like piss
It gets me drunk fast enough though, and you are probably drinking whatever they pass as Kozel in the nearest brewery that belongs to the same corporation

truce was fucking gay even adolf said it

Very nice song.
Creepy! Thanks.

>no snow on christmas again

>tfw

at least you don't have rain and mud on christmas like here.

Been wondering about Desperado for a while no since I love both beer and tequila, never wanted to waste money on it though.

sadlada.jpg

>no snow christmas...ever

good night lads

Isn't southern Patagonia like a frozen wasteland?

that's what they say, but I live in the center of the country, not in the south

Good night fellas.

8am, finally feeling a little tired and less lonely now
night(?) lads

gnight japhunanon

sleep good you hapa freak ;3

I bought it because it's 20czk for a can at Makro, but it tastes just like radlers but that 6%volume makes wonders. Also bought stout and IPA from Frýdlant and those were absolutely awesome
There was about 25cm of snow three days ago but it's been raining since wensday so it's mostly gone and all muddy too, that makes it even worse imho

Good night dudes

user, if you are reading this, please go to bed.

i can't i have "work" to do

Thank you Slavs, for blessing the Earth with your inventions.

it's 6:30 in the evening

Most of these were made by Russians. Russian Jews, in fact.

I wonder what happened to fridge user

Poland is the Mexico of Europe
Ukraine is the Guatemala of Europe
thoughts?

true tbqh

good night lads

sleep tight user

G'night pal

DONT GO TO SLEEP REEEE!

I am awake

I'm not, but the thread is slow 2bh

yeah I guess its time to bump with sün

Süni az élet

Haha ježek

More ježek

not as qt as ours

Hi friends

Ježek is the best reasonably large beer in this country.

hehehe

Nvm, this was my attempt at saying that Ježek is the best beer in the country without some tard coming in and telling me about the amazing brewery in his 150 people village.

Ježek is fucking great.

Umm try again sweetie, czech hedgehog is the best
It's been a long time since I tried it, they barely sell it here, I usually go with Konrad for cheaper beer since it's local

ours are better

Hello.
Here we have snow on christmas. I just hope we wont melt on 24.12.

lucky you

>Christmas
REEEEEEEE IT'S CHRISTMAS EVE NOT CHRISTMAS
I remember how my gf told me last year that first day of Christmas is 24th and second one 25th when in fact it is 25th and 26tg respectively. Also why tf do Czechs open their presents on Christmas eve at the evening and not at the morning of Christmas (25th)like we do? Wikipedia says that usually presents are opened in the evening in Lithuania but that's complete bs

Here we open them in the evening aswell.
Maybe it's because we remained catholic?

But I like it this way. You eat a nice dinner, kapustnica after it a carp or schnitzel with potato salad. Then you go to living room, you eat sweet stuff etc and in a nice comfy room with christmas tree lightning the room you open presents. And with luck it will be snowing behind the window :-)

That's correct, but in the mentalities of most people true Christmas is when you receive the presents, so Christmas Eve. But of course, like you said, saying merry Christmas on the 24th is incorrect.

Good night lads

Goodnight.

Nobody gives a shit about it being "Christmas eve" because everyone calls it "Vianoce". And we open gifts in the evening too, desu I think it wouldn't give off as good of a vibe in the morning.

3 days of christmas > 2 days of christmas
But yeah even here christmas actually starts on the christmas eve, meaning evening of 24th december, it's just that people nowadays like to také the whole day off to celebrate and spend time with family

Here it's called Wigilia
I'm not even sure what the word is supposed to mean exactly

G'night dude

Fuck christmas!

Vigilia is a latin word for a custom where you stay awake the night before an important holiday and spend the whole night in prayers

shoo

Rude.
That's enlightening. Thank you.

Wow rude, go and stay go Grinch

G'night lads

gn

gn senpai

that girl done nude photoshoot

hello yes I've come back from the pub and taken a shower

Not a proper pub night if you can take a shower, hope you enjoyed yourself though friend

I would go to sleep but I have to grind in vidya

What you playin?

I'm pussy who limits himself to 4 drinks desu
And yeah, it was pretty dank - met up with some people from high school and had some laffs when talking about the good old times.

War Thunder

Just another F2P game from Russia. But I got like 2/3k hours in it and I play it since 2013.

Why?
But yea seeing old pals is always great.
I played it for about a year, the game is great but the grind is crazy without premium. Are the italians and frogs worth a try?

Japanon? How is the software piracy there? Heard that you get big fines and police on your ass for pirating.

Well it's a F2P game with a bit bigger community so they kinda count on us buying premium but yeah I agree, grind is painful without premium.

And frogs... Well tanks are fun, first tanks are pure shit but B1 is fun as hell. You have to buy them though to... get "early acces", like 15€ with a premium tank, 1000GE and 7 days of premium.

Oh hey my name is still in there.
Well nevermind, add me if you play it anway.

What bothered me the most was the grind for parts at higher tiers, getting a new tier IV tank and then burning to death dozens of times sucks, and premium tanks being the cost of a new AAA game sucks too
I doubt I will play any time soon if ever so there is no use in adding you

I agree with you on parts. It was really painful to get FPE in toptier tanks.
I don't really have any high tier premium except one american one I got at sale.

Secret documents, comrade!

So I was enjoying the Christmas atmosphere, dressing my Christmass tree and all, and suddenly I felt really sad for no particular reason.

youtube.com/watch?v=915FESKzjWM
>dude woke af lmao

Do you also leave one empty seat and plate at the christmas table or is it just a Polish thing?

No we dont