American history X

Just watched pic related, great movie should have seen it sooner. I know that threads were made about it before, but I never understood them since of course I had not seen the movie.

So what are your opinions about it.
Did it change your views (whatever they might be)?

Me
Its a great movie
No

bump

>tfw it was suppose to end with Derek looking into the mirror in his bathroom contemplating about his dead brother and start shaving his head as the screen goes black and credits roll to symbolize that the circle is complete
>tfw they cut it cause Norton found it to be "too pro-nazi"

it's pretty clear the ending is a comeback of nazi intent on derek

Is this true? Is there the scene of this in youtube?
Did he not totally fall out of that shit in the end?

It would be too obvious with that scene.

I like the movie a lot
it takes a balanced look at racial tensions
Derek and his brother aren't just hateful thugs, but have personal issues which they funnel into anger and hatred
that's what the film is about
and the cycle of hatred will always continue

it's not pro-Nazi, or anti-Nazi
it's the telling of a sad story

Sup Forums here it's a mediocre movie that tryhard neonazi fags love

No but it's well documented. The director was so mad about Norton chopping the movie up in editing that he wanted his name taken off the credits.

nah fuck off, its good
and it does not portray neonazis in good light

i always loved how all the stuff he talked about the blacks was completely factual and backed up by real world analytics yet the movie made him out to be wrong by showing a bunch of guys shaking their heads at it, because they had no way of retorting against what was said.

But he himself was a hypocrite. He talked about how niggers looted some stores after he did that himself. At least he was moral against drug use, which in turn got his ass raped.

It also showed how the 'White' supremacist group didn't care about their Ideology

>Sup Forums
>knows about movies

wew lad

Yep. Derek killed a couple of nigs, then his brother gets killed by a nig. This user gets the narrative.

>It also showed how the 'White' supremacist group didn't care about their Ideology
I think they cared, but they did not realize that being degenerate shits was against their ideology

>I think they cared, but they did not realize that being degenerate shits was against their ideology
What are you talking about user? Derek question them on why they were doing. And they laughed or mocked them, before letting him get raped. It showed that they didn't care.

A friend of mine became a nazi temporarily after watching it. He would read mein kampf during recess, no joke.

I've always been aware that for anglos and europeans I'll be a second class citizen no matter how clear my skin was, so I had little sympathy for the retards pictures and cheered when the fight club guy got ass raped in jail.

the nazis loved your country post ww2 tho

>What are you talking about user? Derek question them on why they were doing. And they laughed or mocked them, before letting him get raped. It showed that they didn't care.

You made me rewatch the scene they just came and raped his ass without much talking. What pissed them off was that he did not like them taking drugs, something that they might not see as bad thing.

> "hate is not good, dont be a nazi because literally Hitler
>dont worry about the coon shooting someone who stood up to him protecting some one he was bulying...

Ultra Jew flick

We can't Make Argentina White Again with that attitude bro.

>the nazis loved your country post ww2 tho
A bunch of losers the lot of them. They mostly mixed with natives either way. In fact a college classmate of mine had a picture at home of her grandpa wearing an SS uniform and all (she didn't know what the SS was). She was brown as fuck btw. Nazi grandpa could resist that round native booty it seems.

I don't understand why would anyone from your country would worship Hitler. Maybe because you don't have his type of character in your countries history. I understand Americans liking him their whites are like 80 Germanic. I somewhat understand why there are neonazis here since we have a lot of blond, tall, blue eyed people. I mean if you are German-boo it makes sense, but if you are nationalist it does not.

Interesting! Any other stories to share?? Do you think Hitler made it to your home land?

You just enjoyed the ass rape scene

n-noo

Kek

>Interesting! Any other stories to share?
One of the biggest regrets of my life is not sitting down with her grandpa and asking him stuff. He was fairly senile and his ability to speak spanish came and went over the course of a conversation. He is surely dead now, he was in his 90's 10 years ago.

>I don't understand why would anyone from your country would worship Hitler
No idea. The dude was mixed race as well, he looked so fucking silly. Teenagers are tribal I guess.

Do we have this thread now every day? JIDF?

Controlled Opposition: The Movie. Dumb nazi boys (70% of Sup Forums) see cool guy with swastika on chest curb-stomping nigger and will like and praise it. Every normal human being who will watch it due to all the hype will get the leftist message.

>niggers in prison literally ignoring seperated nazi guy with swastika on chest like fine gentlemen
>don't even look at him
>meanwhile gets raped by nazis
>in reality there is a 99% chance niggers would have killed him on spot
>all nazis behave like braindead goons
>arguing in his home with the Jew about statistics and how it's proven niggers and Hispanics are more criminal and commit more crimes than whites despite America being "only" 30% black/Hispanic
>Jew says crime rates are highly influenced by racist cops, jurisdiction and specifically poverty
>instead of actually attacking his arguments, Derek starts stammering like a dumb child, essentially: "YOU ARE ALWAYS SO MEAN. WHENEVER I SAY MAY OPINION YOU DO THIS, EVERY TIME."

This is the exact message of the movie; le ebil systems are to blame for the statistics and there are no arguments against this.

Somewhat entertaining but still awful shit movie, bluepilled as fuck, doesn't matter which "ending".

so wait, were you and this banging? I mean if you met the grandparents, I'd assume so; however this might be some sort of wacky custom in your land. Meet the grandparents of all your friends etc/

Well shit maybe he was just embracing the little German that he had in himself.

Was not saying that I fell for everything the movie showed

Correction
>were you and this girl banging?

>skinhead gets raped so hard he becomes a liberal: the movie

[Spoiler]I actually love this movie.

>so wait, were you and this banging?
Nah. The grandpa lived with the family and so did she. Its not uncommon here for families to live together. As a starving student from out of town I would often bum home cooked meals out of my local friends.

I've met many of my friends grandparents now that I think about it. They usually live with or close by their families.

>jews control your society and make you miserable and angry
>the same jews offer you a way to rebel against their rule that channels your anger into useless pursuits

maximum_jewry.exe

Neat, I've rarely met friends relatives; but thanks for answering my questions!

It's a fantastic film really, doesn't try to push an agenda and is truly a story about the struggle many young men and boys have and the search for an identity
It shows that there are genuinely good people on both sides, but without having a faggy bullshit ending where everyone learns to live together happily
As an user mentioned earlier, many of the points Ed Norton's character make are perfectly true, and the counters he's given are bullshit
If this film was pushing an agenda I think they would probably not have done that
I think the ending with him shaving his head wouldn't have worked as well